Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by GunnyMack »

Harry do ya need a handyman? :D

I just realized a drawback to having the yard fenced in, the deer can't eat the acorns from the lawn. I just picked up a half bucket full, a 5 gallon bucket! Then I got the 25 gallon shopvac and filled that half full. Why did I bother you wonder? Cuz as I was mowing it felt like riding a bicycle on a cobblestone road! But now I got some deer bait!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Garage/shop at the new place, 30 x 80, it is two 30 x 40’s built about 5 years apart. There is a roll up door between the two.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

From the main road looking north
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

My land goes up to the top of the bluff and there is 2 acres up there. It’s the perfect shooting range. I’m setting up a pistol/archery range in the shop and 300 yard rifle range.
So when you guys come see me bring your shooters.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! The ideal "man place"! Lots of garage room for toys and lots of land for shootin'. You could get lost in that garage. Every man needs his space for toys, working on stuff and just hanging out with the buds and slamming down 16 pounders.

I can't hold back anymore.........can I have it? :D

You got horses Harry? (See the trailer) If it wasn't for horses I'd have a lot more guns than what I got.....eat, s, and vet bills.

Nice bro.....good luck and keep up with the pics...
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...YOUR patient? What is he, 200 years old?

Funny thing, when I was a kid watching that show I always thought it was the "long ranger".---00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bud Hooker, one of my first patients 40 years ago.. He owned the horses. Invited me to his ranch. Showed me a lot of out takes from the series. Family are stunt men.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, cell phone #, no cell as in county jail. Assault with a battery ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

No horses, those four pictures with the house and shop are from the listing, we just closed on the place last Wednesday. I’m in the process of moving from Fairview MT to Great Falls MT and hope to be done before snow flies.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK, whew! Your lucky....don't let anyone talk you into them. :D

Really looks nice...wish ya the best on your new adventure.---006
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Nice place Harry. I love the garage, what's it got for heat? I miss MT.
Fred there was a pretty famous Buddy Jo Hooker that was a stuntman. Any relation? I am guessing yes!
Six you forgot the farrie'rs bills, and the farrier's bills, and the farrier...… seemed never ending.
Gunny it wasn't my buns that were soggy it was OS's buns that were soggy. Any news on chips??
So I took the weekend off, well sorta, kinda. We have been slammed because of the new COVID cases in the nursing homes, and the nursing homes that are rearranging EVERYTHING because they fear a 40-60 percent staff walkout due to the cough, cough, vaccine cough, cough, mandations Joe Biteme announced.
Anyway yesterday was undercoat my F350Cosmoline based not rubber undercoating but there is a lot of space under a one ton crewcab with an 8 foot bed. Then cut the green menace, then sprayed a whole gallon of weed killer, then cast some bullets, then cleaned up some in the garage but other than that a day of leisure (I need to go back to work to rest up! Today I went shooting!!!! I was even called uppity and High Falutin! ME! A guy showed up at the club and was talking to my shooting partner when he asked what I was shooting? An 1886 in 50-110. What? Yup he has an 1886 in 50-110 and a 1886 in 33wcf over there, was my buddy's response. Oh! they must be reproductions, right? No there real but one was a rebore! Well ain't he uppity, the guy says. My buddy says, no he ain't uppity, he's HIGH FALUTIN! I was rolling with laughter, as Ron was telling me this. Call me MR. Uppity. Haha. And NONE of my stuff is anywhere near as nice as Six's stuff.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Each half has its own natural gas heater. I hope to have wood heat in the newer side by next fall, that’s the shop I’m building my gun room in and my lathe, mill, surface grinder, ceracoating and hydro dipping equipment.
Trump 2024

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tom.....you ARE high falutin......a pair of real 1886's is uppity......that and all that stuff you got from me assures your status!

I would not want to pay the heating bills in those big buildings with the cold that's in that area....big wood burner makes sense and maybe partition the work area and install the heater there.

Well, another day goes by and more fun tomorrow. With all these ego batteries I have I think I'll head down to lowes in de.as theyarry the full ego line....thinking of a hedge trimmer and another blower to add to the fleet of blowers I already have. Might not be a bad idea to mount a blower on the Kubota like an m-2 50 cal.for when grass shoots on to the driveway.----00
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

O.k. Fred...whats the scoop on the 4.3? Easterners want to know.--6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Quake? A new one? Last I heard, under LA 8+ miles down.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

4.3- that's hardly enough to make the locals take notice!

Naw Mr High Fallutin, haven't had a chance lately. We have 3 big jobs going at once, bunch of little stuff too. I'll get it done one of these decades. :lol:

EGO? Sure you aren't stroking your own? :D actually that's a good idea to have a blower mounted to the mower! At least have a scabbard for it, then if ya need it ya got it onboard.

Harry your place looks like a dream! Great views, stupendous shop space and enough to get 300 yards! Congrats on a great find!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrectF TV

Post by gamekeeper »

Harry that looks like a great place to hang your hat, congratulations.. :mrgreen:
Six, I have to agree on the horses, big big drain on the finances.. :(
I wish I could keep up with you High Faulting fellas, you're all having far too much fun... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

The shop is well insulated, seller said it cost less than a 100 a month to heat the house and shops, we’ll see. I’m building a 10’ x 16’ room in the newest shop and that is the only area that will be heated above 50* unless I’m hydra dipping or spraying coatings.
Trump 2024

harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

This is off goggle earth.
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good for you Harry! Beautiful place for sure. I must confess, I'm never jealous of others, but that garage.......oh that garage! :D
I wish you happiness in your new place.
Oh! Cool CJ5 buddy! :D

When I was out in that part of the country a couple years ago, I was struck by some of the places I saw. There would be a mile of driveway up the side of a hill with a place at the top. Seemingly no gravel in the road. You couldn't do that here. From April till early June (mud season), you'd be afoot. Never could keep a road like that when the frost was going out.
Very different from Maine. I loved it out there. Could see forever. Seemed like there were no trees. :D
It's very thickly wooded here.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now on watching the news, if it bothers you, don’t watch it. Some people are lactose intolerant, others, not so.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...I'm up.....righty on at noony....

Ya know guys...I'm thinking GK can make the move.......I heard England is expensive to live and there's still LOTS of areas here.....probably anywhere away from any major city......that's cheap to live.....stay away from liberal states where they tax the poop out of you and think they knows what's best for you....

Buddy of mine at work who always worked the most overtime and never had a dime in his pocket.....he liked to party......retired right after me and bought 10 acres and a little house with cash upstate in the mountains wth just part of his 401K....good ole Donald Trump shot those 401K's to double in the last 2 years..........

Yea.....heard about the 4.3 in Old Savage Land....like it was big news on Fox. ...Fred didn't even notice.....

Good ole Harry is gonna be busier than a beaver for quite some time, getting all settled in........curious Harry....if you don't mind.......what kind of real estate taxes you paying on your new digs?.......we are at 3.5K for school and county....anyone with 5K sq feet is doing 1OK and if it's new and 5k sq. feet, they are paying 15-20K or just a little less than my income.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

4.3 70 miles away, didn’t feel it. About 5.5 water sloshes out of the pool. Also depends on the type of quake. Been in one down there on the 18th floor, building swaying. You could see transformers popping out the window. These were near here a while back. One was a flash flood. Patient was stuck in that for 12 hrs. That is mud not water on a freeway.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! How does anyone afford taxes like that? We got the tax bill for our 200 acre lot last week. It was 430 bucks. Of course, there is no house on it, but still. I think my taxes here in town are around 1k.

My kid gets quakes all the time in Kodiak. The thing they have to watch out for there is tsunamis. When he bought his house, he made sure it was high enough that he didn't have to evacuate when the sirens go off.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey now!- Six what an idea!! GK, I got just the gig for you, house, rent free, patrol our club. Both our stretch of the river and our hunting property. We have a couple that does it now but they have turned into a real pita, always pitching a fit about something or other. Other than making your presence known your time is your own.. Of course you would have to learn how to drive backwards here :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny that would suit me down to the ground, sounds like what I used to do here but with a lot less hassle. If I was one of those Mexican fellas I guess no one would ask me any questions but being an illegal white guy I would probably get deported..… :?
Of course driving on the wrong side of the road would take some getting used to, other than that I think I could cope, wouldn't even miss the fish n chips..... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Just gotta change your name to jose! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze! Look at all the action!!! GK is moving here!.....GK, Gunny got you the house and I'll set ya up with 'Ole Yeller" for a driving machine.....Jay will set you up on fixing things and Old Savage will provide nightly entertainment and a few rounds of golf in his gold plated golf cart!

Man! We could have a blast! (You know, I'm not laughing....I'll go way out of my way for a good guy and dig holes for the "others"...no in between.

Fred....I remember back when I was working and just guessing...early nineties?.....and you guys had a biggie out there .....what was that on that fancy sounding earthquake scale?

Dang.....that gig Gunny has don't sound too bad for anyone......could I bring my Kubota?----00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah I remember that quake, it was during one of the world series games. Some of the highway over passes collapsed.

Sure Six I could use your Kubota err I mean WE could use it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...show off time ...again......

I want to show you guys my "fleet" of leaf/grass/Mexican blowers.....I could not contain myself today so I went to Lowes in Delaware. Looking at their website it looked like they carry the whole line of Ego tools.....boy!, was I fooled! That place is a S hole. Messy, dirty floors, "not-our-kind-of-people, trash all over the parking lot..........and THREE Delaware State cops in the parking lot...wonder what that's all about....

So....I get me a new Ego blower and waltzed on out with a big smile. Mom was waiting in the Jeep so I farted about 20' before I got in. Customer coming the other way (old guy) looked at me with disgust.....told him if he could catch that and paint it green I'd give him a hundred dollars.

Well, here's the fleet.....each one of those green batteries represents a Rossi rifle....the bigger green batteries represents the whole factory...-----006

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok Gunny.....around here the Kubota gets the focus....guns are secondary.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I remember that quake, it stopped a world series game, wrecked a bunch of over passes.

Sure I could use your Kubota, er I mean the club could use it!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Off the subject this lastest news on Gabby is big stuff. I hope they catch that weird looking guy she was with and put him in a cell with 20 Bubba's. If that was my daughter, I'd be living in that swamp. Even the perps parents seem to be evasive...how could anyone stick up for a Pelosi like that?

On the other hand there are approximately 17,000 murders in the U.S. every year and no one cares or wants to hear about 99.9% of them. I call those murders "public service".
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The kid snapped these pics while hooking some salmon for the freezer. He said it was closer than it looks.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Those bears only care about 1 thing this time of year- salmon ! Hey ask him if he knows about the fat bear contest. Alaska does the contest every year. Folks go bear watching and take pics to submit. Its truly amazing how those bears can add a couple hundred pounds in such a short time!

The gators will probably get that low life if we are lucky!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Neato pictures Jay..........as I know next to nothing on those bears, I'd play it safe and walk the other way....are they unpredictable? I hear they can cover a lot of ground real fast.....like, faster than you can run to get up a tree.

Mom says to me..."did the bear go after him?".......now we know why men built the world.
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Six, last year total tax bill on this place was 2600.00
Trump 2024

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The coastal bears mostly won't bother you. They primarily eat salmon. If it's a sow with cubs, all bets are off. Well....it's mostly a sure bet she will be heading to give you a beat down.
You wouldn't know from these pictures, but if you turned around, there is a huge beach in a cove and the ocean is right there. This stream runs across it into the sea.
We were there when we were up there.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

26? Not bad...less than mine and you have lots more floor space and much more acreage......your spread would be 10 big ones here....maybe more......amazing what your "civil expenses" are when most people work.

Jay.....I don't care....I would take zero chances with those big buggers.....Only thing those bears would see of me would be my heels in an upward manner...
:D
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've seen it written that if a grizzly (or a brown) comes after you a mauling is in order but if a black comes at you they are going to kill and eat you. Take it with a grain of salt, just ask that nitwit that decided to live with grizzlies, the Bears settled his hash and turned him into scat!
Bears do have personal space, invade it and your in deep kimchi. Those that I have had here will try to keep about 50 yds away, they just keep walking until the bottle rockets start flying then they can't run fast enough! :D

I knew the Colorado bear guy, he would trap problem bears then tranquilize them just enough and proceed beat them, have his Rotweilers bark, bite them. You would drive by his house and there was Bob out in the yard giving a bear the business. He was the person that provoked an attack to test bear spray, bear swapped ends loosing it's evil intentions rather quickly. Bob followed it trying for a 2nd attack. A second spritz of cs turned it again, then a third time and on until Bob ran out of spray. He then told the state to issue it to the game wardens.

That Ego stuff is supposed to be very good, I've never looked at it as I already have gas powered stuff.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's quite a story Gunny.....there's a seat for every A in this world but I'll let others sit where they choose as in the bears. Keep in mind that WE are in THEIR home and personally, I feel more people need to be eaten to let "the powers in charge" and developers know that.

Ego makes some good stuff and the price shows it with most of their stuff but not this on....this latest one I have has more CFM's than my gas Stihl. It has a variable switch which lets you choose like next to nothing in increments to high speed.....then there's a push button thingy (Turbo is written on it) that if you push that while it's on it releases a huge amount of air and will knock over a small dog.....comes with a battery and charger...$179....THATS the price you pay if you just want the battery!

No gas, little noise, no pulling the cord or any maintenance other than wiping down. I hardly ever use the Stihl anymore......GREAT for blowing out the garage, deck, patio, walk ways, fluffy snow, driveway....

I'm still number ONE in the country with my video. (57,000 views) One company is using my video to make money.

http://leafblowerreviews.net/guides/usi ... lear-snow/
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

When they come to your door you might have a change of tune.

I personally think this the funniest picture I've seen on Fox News in a long time. Being a horse person I'm thinking it would be a lot easier just to use a lasso and some long pointy spurs. :D

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I think it would be easier to just use a minigun, leave em lay- would send a message.

Next time I'm at Lowe's ill look at those ego blowers, I could use one just for the deck. I know someone that has a Dewalt battery blower, it does a good job. Might be the way I go as I have a bunch of Dewalt cordless tools.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I love DeWalt...I got drills and even my air compressor is yellow.....what I don't like about the DeWalt drill is the battery....it nickel cad......they might have changed it by now......

There's TWO ego blowers...one is 530 cfm and the other is 650. The 650 comes with the better 5 a.h.battery while the 530 has the 2.5....believe my Stihl has 550 cfm and that baby will blow you away so the 530 ego is plenty which is what I bought. Having a "fleet" of Ego batteries makes the difference....ain't cheap.....I hope mine hold up...pushing a g retail just for the batteries.

With Ego, ALWAYS get the tool with battery/charger included.....it's like getting the tool for $50-100.

I just came in from cutting the front 2 acres and the Kubota tractor with full maintenance, adjustments, and repair of the mower deck seems like everything is new again. I got the Ego blower to finish up and when I hit the Turbo button the back pressure blew me back and 20' up a tree. Had it pointed downward and now I have a 10' crater to fill in....----00

Sure is hard to tell when I'm telling the truth....just the way I like it....let my enemies guess.... :D
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sell those Nickle Metal battery tools to the Amish and replace em with the lithium ion tools, 2ah(amp hour),3ah,4ah,5ah,6ah and 9 ah batteries available, they are fantastic. I even bought the Dewalt cordless chop saw, its great for when you aren't cutting lots of stuff, 7¹/⁴" saw blade and it slides so it will cut a 1x12.

When I had the Jack Russell Terrierist he left holes bigger than that in the yard! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, enough of this mower, blower, battery nonsense. We are talking steak and whiskey. Maybe somebody had too much whiskey. Just sort it out.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't got much in the way of nickel cad to sell...whenever they went bad I just did what the environmental people say to do and dug a hole in the yard and buried them.....I've burned a few too then buried the residue......ya know, we have to save the planet!

Anyway, here's the results of 4,927 hours I put in on the mower deck to make it hard as rock and slippery.

I cut the front 2 acres...grass was very dry...mower set to 3.5" and the grass was maybe 4.5 inches......common sense will say it didn't need to be cut but I needed to test it out......

As you can see the grass still stuck in the places it always sticks and while the grass was dry, it was still alive. Oh well...still has to help.....rain for two days. If it ain't raining tomorrow when I decide to crawl outta bed I'm gonna hit the back 2 acres with the Z.....I'm not happy with the Z...yet....love the machine but I can't see how it gobbles up so much gas...twice what the 3,000 lb diesel does.

Anyway, I stuck a drop light under the deck a few minutes ago.

I'm starting to buy tools like I used to buy guns......Brookhaven Lowes is much more redneck that the Delaware store...like, they got everything in there for the do-it-your-selfer. Wanted to see what it was like so while there I spent some more loot and got another Ego tool...hedge trimmer...$200....tool, battery and charger...guaranteed for 5 years.

I got a good laugh while I was in there...they sell trimmer string by ego....you get 5 pieces that are nicely coiled up and are 14' long for $17.(70'). Down the aisle, you can buy 230 feet for $16

Coming in from the garage this cat always waits for me.....Miss Spider Head..12 years old
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy....Fred's a bit looped.... :D ...has his nice soft leather moccasins on and is cooking the meat.....that's living bro!

Nice detailed pictures from all angles.....quality meat with no gristle veins.....if I see gristle in a steak I'll throw the whole thing out for the foxes.

The whiskey......sometimes I think hard on that...would love to devour 3 fingers straight, no ice or for that matter, right out of the bottle......just don't want to pay the price.

"Battery nonsense"....ha! Loved it----00
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Rockports

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Organization !!!