Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by Old Savage »

Thought this might be of some interest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sheffield Bowie from jolly old England
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Sheffield Bowie from jolly old England
Olde...there, I fixed it.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY......get ready for another photo extravaganza. :D

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Interesting experiment with the mice, I guess America was once a Paradise probably still is as long as you stay away from the cities where the "mice" live.

Good to hear that Geronimo didn't like junk.... 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes, Geranimo knew good stuff when he saw it... If the powers that were saw what Geranimo saw things might have been different in the old west.

New mower ( or any new equipment) is reason to celebrate! This is the mower from the Amish dealer or the other one?

Well we finally got the 8x8 treated posts so we can finish that deck. Since this deck is for commercial use everything has to be oversized.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. Your tax dollars have mostly funded the governments studies on how to subjugate and enslave you. This is how the few control the many. It's as old as time, but has been refined and improved.
Most don't realize that what was done to Trump is a smarter version of what was done to JFK.
People don't open their eyes because they are afraid of what they'll see.

Amish mower?
Ain't that a goat? Well, I guess a 60 inch cut would be like 3 goats.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

When your bored go you tube the "universe 25" experiment. This guy did the exact same experiment 25 times and got the exact same results....then he did it with rats and got the same results. Seem like when mammals have everything handed to them with no fear of predators their minds change, become gay, canniblistic, form different groups, attack each other and then fail to reproduce. You can see it in the cities now except they are still reproducing at an alarming rate and introducing more and more non producers......

If this world lasts another 50 years it will be a miracle.

Well, I have Geronimo's rifle and his Colt. I consider them to be the lesser of my guns so I keep them on the workbench in the garage, next to the rebar Rossi's.

Up bright and early, 10:30 just waiting for the delivery truck. Yesterday my neighbor stopped over for unrelated business and we were yapping away an when I told him about the new mower, he made an abrupt turn and said his dinner was ready.

Never could figure out most people.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sure you can figure people out, buddy. Most of em suck, that's why you keep to yourself.
Most of it can be boiled down to one word.....INSECURITY.
Most people are only interested in what others think or how they look to others. They have to have the biggest house, newest truck, hottest wife........on and on.
And it's only good if others see it and are jealous. They want to be "special". "You" have to follow these rules, or it's illegal for "You" to do or have this. But "I" can, so that means "I'm" special and important.

The worst cases of these people get into politics. They do it under the guise of helping their "community" and the "greater good". That's why it's laws for thee, but not for me.
"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others".
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well said Captain Jayster.....it's all about "image"...

I guess for me it's about opposite of that......pretty much common knowledge that I could care less what others think....I speak my mind and while a person will make lots of enemies like that, the ones who stick by you will be there no matter what. I really do wish you and I could be neighbors. Yea...Gunny, Tom, and Old Savage too.....

Remember the imaginary town we were going to have with Gunny as the gunsmith, Tom for medical specialities, you for mechanical fabrication, Old Savage for evening pleasure pursuits.....and me watching TV with a never ending supply of alcohol, with Pitchy for repairs and "Master Still Operator".

My flesh and blood sister is a real image individual....high school homecoming queen ...back in '67.....she thinks she is "Miss Socialite" in the Chadds Ford artists circles......one day I ought to stop down there when they are having one of their art shows and tell them all how my own sister had her own will which gave her everything after my dad passed and how she somehow finangled her way into my rich aunts bank account...

Well, you are on YOUR way...you do have the most toys and the hottest wife.....I mean she is steaming hot, you lucky dog! :D

The ones I like best are the church go'ers....."oh yes, at church today I had a conversation with the deacon", or constant bible quotes.....and "let's take up a collection for "brother Joe" and I'll start with my donation of $2. Reminds me of Bill Clinton, when he was POTUS, walking out of a church with a bible under his arm......it was probably a phone book to his many hoes and Jeffery Epstein......

I was young, maybe 22 when I quit church. We all showed up for Catholic Mass one time and the "Father" was not there....He was not there because he took off with a rich divorcee parishioner who dumped him after a couple of weeks.

Another member here said he rarely wears T shirts.....heck, .that's all I have...6 pairs of high dollar boots, 15 pairs of jeans, a few hats, stained underwear and socks, a few flannel shirts and a Carhartt coat makes up my entire "wardrobe."

Sitting here under extreme anxiety looking out the window for the delivery truck for the NEW Semi-Mighty Kubota!!!----6...000...da bro...
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's why I call you a friend. I know you ain't like that.
I'm not either, in spite of having a hot wife! :D
Seriously, I married her because she is an awesome human being that I respect. She didn't need me for anything. Had as good a job as me, had her own house. She was with me cause she wanted to be.

Reminds me of a story.....
Maybe 10 years ago, my wife runs down to the post office one Saturday morning. A local lawyer turned politician (Republican) is on the post office steps schmoozing the locals. He even brought his dog, so he could connect with the "little people" I've no doubt.
All was well till hot Kristy walks up. She takes one look, and loud enough so the whole crowd can hear, she asks "why his fn dog isn't on a leash?". She said, "I guess it doesn't bother you that the police station is right across the street when laws don't apply to you. They are just for us little people."
God bless that chick. She said he looked like he was going to puke. Everyone was either laughing or shaking their head.
He didn't get elected.
Oh, and his coke head sister is our loser, laughing stock of a governor.

So anyway....
I just got back from a ride up through Coburn Gore to the border to hang the turns. Beautiful ride! Leaves are turned a fair amount up there.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Fancy clothes? I don't even own a tie!
Last time I went to church I got spanked in Sunday school (not by a priest- Presbyterian), oh wait, no it was when we put a new roof on the Parish Hall!

So I ordered a new jacket, Filson( not for image) . Checked tracking and it says 'released by driver' delivered to 'other ' umm where is other? Its not here i know that! I call Filson, ok we are opening a claim. 10 days and we might know something. Not very impressed by that so I call my normal driver- hey Pete did you work this week? No im on vacation, why whats going on. I explain it and he says the kid driver probably stuck it in the mailbox, mailman took it to the post office to be put into the UPS pickup bin... THIS IS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

So....I guess we can call ourselves the "Non Churchers".......believers but not in a corrupt organization.

Well, gots a new name for the homestead....."Mighty Acres". :D It's so mighty around here that sometimes we might and sometimes we might not! Hey! Ya like dat?

Mighty #2 was delivered today with .03 of an hour on it......I jumped on dat baby and whoa! new learning experience.....drives like a bulldozer or tank.......very very sensitive.......after a 30 second learning curve I knocked out the front yard then drove up to the other dealer to get my mower deck.......

Here's that Z422 KWT 60" wit da 24 horse Kawasaki......on the delivery truck.---00

Number 1 Mighty and number 2 Mighty.....both in the Mighty Garage which is located at Mighty Acres in Mightyville, zip code 00006.

If you notice the difference between the two pics you will see I eliminated that stupid in-da-way grass chute on the mower deck.

Me and mom were talking and I can drive the Z and she can get on the tractor and follow me off to the side like snow plows and cut 10' at a time. :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

See? I ain't got all the toys. Six da bro gots all the toys.
Old Win's toys are all old.
Six's look shiny shiny!

Haha good for you buddy! Looks like quite a rig for sure.
I tell you, I love those Kawasaki engines. It was a smart mo e when JD started putting them in their tractors back in the 80's. That one in my 240 has run forever. Incredible how it's held up. My old man's new 570 has a 24hp Kawasaki in it too. Love e the sound.

And yup. We get rid of those stupid chutes too. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why thank you little buddy! Not sure if you can call them toys as they are maintenance machines.....but MIGHTY maintenance machines. You gots the real deal toys...I've always wanted a big Harley but I'm not allowed to have one.

Don't know if you ever drove one of these Z's but these things fly......a very fast blade spin, much faster than the tractor and beings that the deck is in the front you get a much better cut. The front wheels don't have much weight like the tractor does and because of the fast blade spin, it pulls the grass up and you see very little "pushed down grass".

I had a fiasco at the Kubota dealer where I bought the tractor today...no screaming but Lordy, I had the owner on full defense.....I gathered them all up, including the owner and accused them of plying upon naive people to suck more money out of them....had it documented and even though there's little legal basis on it, there's a ton or moral basis on it........I'm gonna call Kubota headquarters tomorrow and launch the "complaint of the century".

When some one gets over on me intentionally, I don't sleep until I get em....

Just one of the complaints..not the main one......me..."how can you justify charging me $532 for a $29 safety switch? I tell you about it sometime.....they played me like a fiddle. When I was done I threw the receipt from the new Kubota at him and said "see, if you were so sneaky I would have bought it from you and pay attention to how I paid, the same way I paid for everything here..caaaasssshhhhh"

Google reviews are a customers best friend....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

All of the zero turn mowers are very touchy when it comes to turning . Yes they do cut like nothing else. As for the grass chutes, I don't remove them but I rig em with an eye bolt and a length of clothes line, that way I can lift the chute higher for heavy cuts or even tie it in the up position.

Six your complaint to Kubota will probably fall on deaf ears at the corporate level but it'll make you feel better!The good thing is you found the new and closer dealer, hopefully they will treat you honestly.
Last edited by GunnyMack on Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Deleted the double. Looks like I am the only one here right now.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

There are actually a lot of zero turns around here. There's a lot of commercial mowing businesses cause people have gotten too lazy to mow their own lawns. My uncle has one too, I think.
Sorry about getting the shaft bud. I hate that. Don't blame you a bit. Gunny is right, if their sales are good, corporate won't care about the email. Social media has more of an effect at the local level. My middle son threatened that at a car dealership that wouldn't fix his GF's Jeep under warranty. They just wanted her to trade.
I ordered a new set of neoprene seat covers for my dad's Jeep for Father's Day. They still haven't shipped. I get promotional emails from them almost daily. I got one asking how I liked the seat covers. :evil:
I have an idea the email they got back wasn't what they were expecting. I got them from Morris 4x4. I ordered my Antirock swaybar for the Rubicon from them and had good luck. Never again.
I'm so tired of everyone using the Rona as an excuse for everything.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, ok ..I hear ya....deaf ears on the corporate level.......well, right now there is zero to little inventory.....dealerships are making their money on service........

OK...here goes...YOU be the judge......(not my main complaint). No bull added....NOT one sided......100% true.......

Last spring the Kubota 3350 died in the yard while I was mowing....nothing....no dash lights...nothing......

I check fuse box and notice a 5 amp fuse blown....I replace it...vooooommmmm........I mow another 10 minutes....dead.....replace the fuse and drive it to the garage where I call the dealer......I tell them it just dies and the 5 amp fuse on the left side of the fuse box five down is the one that blowing.

They tell me it's an electrical problem and the tractor needs to come into the shop as they will not diagnose electrical problems at your home. which is what I wanted.

They come out and picked up tractor and returned it in a week.....$532........$2 a mile back and forth so that was $200 just for transportation.....

On the invoice they replaced a $29 safety switch and then took the initiative to replace 2 more which I was happy about.

I knew nothing about safety switches so I got on the internet on "Orange Tractor Talk" forum and I find it's a common issue for the pedal safety switch to go bad and it's the 5 amp fuse on the left side five fuses down.

Yesterday I tell the guy that's all they had to do was tell me it was a safety switch and for me to come in and pick one up and I would have saved myself $500. I continued that this corporate America and you people will think nothing of F in over anyone to get their money........I further continued that I will spend $20,000 just to get back my $500 just to prove how spiteful I am. The $20,000 spent will be worth it just to watch him sulk out of the court room. (That's for real, I'm very spiteful)

The other issue which I recently had will be a story for another day....MUCH BETTER....that M.F. is thinking about me right now.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

SIX, I am the same way. If somebody screws me over I will go to extremes to screw them back. Ask the salesman who had his mail forwarded to Alaska for a couple weeks. Dunno how that happened, but funny ain't it. I have heard that back in the day all you needed was to fill out a change of address card and POOF mail goes to new address. That's what I heard anyway.
Nice MIGHTY number 2.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HA! Good idea Tom!! Hey whats your address? :D I gotta remember that.

So this fits right into this conversation, my neice set up an appointment with a spine surgeon for today for my mom. I take the day off to get her to see this doc. We get there and no we're sorry but we don't do that here, must be the traveling surgeon from the other office. We were given this address but the surgeon hasn't been here in months. They never called to tell us or cancel. Yup just reaffirmed that people SUCK!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

ABSOLUTELY GUNNY! ....not all people, just everyone in the world, our immediate family and of course, OUR politically correct thread.....

Well, with all of the worlds aggravation going on, ya gotta keep things interesting. Me and mom cruised on down to our favorite store and when I walked in the manager, &$@ said to me, "Your just the guy im looking for as I know you have been wanting one of these." He goes in the back room and pulls out a 5 A.H. Ego battery.....normally $379 reduced to $(@9.....I said, "&$@", you got another one?"......him.."yep"...me.."get it".
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Guess what!!??
My Filson order showed up! UPS driver said he put it in the mailbox, the mailman took it to the post office- moron didn't look at the shipping label with the SHIP TO .

The Mighty museum looks good but im not sure if you are going to get too many paying visitors! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well!
I'm sure glad you guys are all supplied and have good things happening.
Me? I just pulled into work. So........ :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
I must have missed it...what's the Filson order? hint....just take a look at the mailman and make a reasonable deduction if he/she speaks English. From what I've heard, standards have been reduced.

Jayster in work? Luuuucccckkkkyyyyy guy!!

Well, people are lining up outside for tickets to see the jack stand and antique lumber museum. After that I'll hit em up for another $10 to see the "burn pit" museum and I'll give them extra credit to see the "dumping area for dead branches" museum.

Then waaaaayyyy out back there's a section I use to take a whizz and the grass is dead and I have a sign there, "George Washington took a whizz here".....but it comes with a price. $25 dollars..cash.....got to think of a way to get some money back as we ain't got nuttin to eat.---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The Filson order is what went missing , it showed on the tracking as being left at 'other'.

Well good to know the museum is starting to pay for itself! All thats in my museum is Labrador hair, empty shotgun shells and LOTS of wood pellets!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Gunster...Ole six told me to tell you that's there's loads of money in the museum business.....all you need is junk and then have a fancy name for it. You could have a museum for "the history of wood particles". or "the many kinds of brown labs"....then you charge them for rides in the ranger past the watermelon gardens, petting zoo for dogs, then they can jump in a big pile of wood pellets with plastic dogs.

After a lunch of watermelon they can see the chainsaw museum then let the kids play on the table saw or high speed routers with carbide bits......

Then a field trip through the woods down to where the bears eat.

Well, another big day tomorrow......it's Saturday and I'll be up early...by about noon-2 or so......

Don't try a Rossi museum though...it's been tried a million times and there has yet to be a paying customer.

Birdman of Leverguns.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...I forgot all about the "big complaint"....been too busy counting money from the museum and the fleet of Kubotas.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Me and mom cruised on down to our favorite store and when I walked in the manager, &$@ said to me.

I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn't play

Chili dog

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I don't remember the next line of that song as chili dog...?
Looks tasty and messy! Do you wear a bib or use a knife & fork?

Today is dog food day! Seems like I always end up with old venison in the freezer, I decided to grind it up, stuff it in collagen caseings and supplement the girls kibble with it. A couple weeks ago I ground up some from 2008, no idea how it hadn't been used up in that amount of time.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Had to use a knife and fork on that one ;-)

I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away

Cooked the hot dog, heated the chili then put it back in the microwave to melt the cheese. That did it for bringing out the hot dog and chili flavors with the melted cheese but did make it all too soggy to pick up.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:01 am Me and mom cruised on down to our favorite store and when I walked in the manager, &$@ said to me.

I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn't play

Chili dog
Well Master Fred.......American Pie......I will argue about the part where "we drove the Chevy to the levy and the levy was dry and the good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye".

I must have heard and read a half dozen explainations for that but my assessment is that some dudes went to get some weed and there was none ((dry...60's lingo for no weed for sale)....so the good ole boys went for the whiskey.

Straight explanation in my view...no analogy intended nor implied. :D

Well, Gunny's grinding up old deer meet for his little buddies.....(excellent thought).....Fred is making my mouth water....I could LIVE on hot dogs and beans.....showing a chile dog with all the toppings is taken by me to be a threat to my happiness......I'm coming to git you Old Savage!!!!!

On a funny note I was watching Alfred Hitchcock last night....some woman bops her cheating husband on the head with a frozen leg of lamb......then she puts it in the oven.........calls the cops and 10 cops come to investigate but they can't find the murder weapon so the lady says they all must be hungry so she brings out the cooked leg of lamb and the cops eat the evidence. :D ---00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That was a good show.
When I first started at work, I was on 2nd shift. I used to get home at 1am and Alfred Hitchcock Presents would be on. I'd pop some popcorn, Crack a cold beer, and watch it.
That was a young OldWin right there! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jayster......and it was all done without filth, nudity, cussing, and race promoting...

I've been taking Old Savages advice and have reduced my political watching by two thirds.....no more Hannity or Tucker.....only a bit here or there and some of the headlines on Fox's website. Fred is right...he told me over the phone there's nothing we can do and what's going to happen is going to happen.....it's all set in place and put in motion by the "powers"......of course, the breaking point will be our guns......

the way us Geeze.....there's thousands of Haitians coming here too......we all know their culture.....

Well, gonna go out and hit the back yard and the back two acres with the "possible Mighty" Kubota Z....it has to prove itself before it gets the title, "Mighty Kubota #2".....

"Humid" aint the word here.....full tropical humidity better describes it.....------00
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you listened to OS. I been telling you the same thing for years.
You can't complain about the media if you are participating. Wanna hurt em? Ignore them!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Jayster...you have been nice telling me that.....becomes addicting and then we all whine and the results are the same...so we vote, and now that don't mean nothing......the final straw when they fool with my guns...ANY of em.

I have no idea why but there's been a black cloud following me around for the last month....living for 67 years has told me that S happens and sometimes it's in large doses close together which brings me up to my next paragraph.

NO rain was forecast so I jump on the semi mighty unproven Z to cut the back yard.....30 seconds into it I notice a black cloud (the ones in the sky) coming my way.......so I cut and cut, big smile on my face....look up and this cloud was (guessing) a 1/4 mile wide. This cloud was surrounded by bright sunshine........yep, that #%=+*¥€[ cloud headed directly over the house, dumped a million gallons of water in 3 minutes then kept on going. :D I'm underneath the overhang of the barn wondering what I did wrong.

Thinking...thinking...thinking....I did nothing wrong....never a bad word to say about anyone. I donated to the Haitian cause, sent $30 G's to help the beaners coming north, have signs out front "free camping" and "free loaner Jeeps". Never used a cuss word ...congratulated BLM for their righteousness, hugged my neighbor, gave $5g's for a "brick" at the church all the while eating peanut butter on stale bread.---00
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Huh, I posted before but its gone...

Nope didn't grind bambi today. Forgot it was a work day on the south 96( hunting property) so I loaded the Ranger and spent the day skidding dead ash trees.

Ol Tom has soggy buns!!?? Next time wrap yer buns in paper towel before you nuke it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

We got a big time t-shower as I left for work. This summer has sucked! Like living in Florida.
And I HATE Florida.

Oh well, maybe we will get a couple good days this week. May rip Sunday off this week too. Just hate being here now. Got too much stuff to do. Like breathe. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Supposed to cool off and dry out this week, im tired of summer but then again I like the high temp around 55-65 tops!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Cooling off some here, 31* in Fairview last Thursday. Snow forecast in the south central and SW mountains, say up to 12” above 7000’ more in some locations.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Harry....that cold weather would drive me to drink. I'm with Gunny and the Jayster.....55-65 tops for highs and not much under 40.......cold weather and long nights bother me more as I age.

Geeze! Talk about fuel consumption on the Kubota Zero Turn......granted, its new, has a 24 horse Kawasaki with a 60" cut and I was in 10" grass out back.....I cut to 4"....4 gallons of gas in 2 hours...I was going slow as the zero turns take a learning curve.

With the documented Mighty Kubota diesel 3350 with a 34 horse I would use about half of that.

That paint job on the tractor mower deck turned out great...1 coat of brush on rusty metal primer, 2 coats of Rustoleum brush on enamel...then a light sand job and a full spray can of epoxy appliance paint....rock hard............like it used to get. :D

Tomorrow is another day...gonna test out the new 5 ah battery on the ego trimmer.---00

I bet Jay thinks about us retired guys on his 52 mile drive....it's nice Jay!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey hey hold on there!
Lows of 40, I think not! That is a horrid temperature. Not good for anything. Cold enough so you can't do warm weather stuff, but too warm to snow or the lakes to freeze. Nope. Nothing I hate more than warm winters. Give me the cold. No slop, sleet or freezing rain. No icy, crusty conditions. Just nice light fluffy snow. :D
But yes, no humidity and 65 in the summer is perfect! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My temp range is low 20s to mid 60s, like Jay NO sleet,ice just snow.

I'm curious how well all that paint wears on the mower deck. As for the Zturn what did you expect, it's a gasser! Everyone with any sense knows Diesel engines are more fuel efficient. I still say ya should get sheep. :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, I misspoke ..or mis wrote...I was tired ......or however you spell that .....yea.....40 is a bad number, unless that's your age......

Yea.....low to mid twenties...35-40 brings slushy snow and then it freezes.........

Did you know that Hawaii has year round 80-82 degree weather? That's what a guy told me who was there. THAT sucks....

It's Sunday, did you all have a nice talk with the parishioners and the Deacon today? Dig deep in the pockets and contribute till it hurts?

Dog starts barking at 7-8 this morning....I ain't getting up....mom gets up and my daughter is dropping off the dogs as she and "Mr. Perfect" are headed to the Eagles game.......ha! I wouldn't waste .10 cents or 10 minutes for those idiots.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! What a day! Glad I played hooky.....again. :D
It was 45 this morning. Now it's 65, clear as a bell and no stinking humidity.
I'm just sorry I had to take a nap. But I only got 2hrs sleep yesterday, then worked a 12, I was tired when the old Dodge pulled in the yard this morning. :D

Mr. Perfect? Hahahaha! If THAT ain't a dad with a daughter. :D
I hear you bud. I just don't get sports. Zero interest. The middle son is one of those guys who knows what every player in the league had for breakfast 20 years ago. Don't know where he gets it. If I had half the money he spends on football and going to games, I could have BOUGHT your Colts instead of having to steal em. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Dog food is done. However I couldn't get the stuffer attachment to actually stuff casings... dunno what I was doing wrong!
Guess I'll go outside and beat my head against the wall... er mow the lawn.

Only sports are huntin & fishin!! Those that play a GAME and make a grand a minute are all over priced, over paid pre-madonnas and I have no use for them.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Jayster....."Mr Perfect"...."Mr. Clean"....."Mr High Falutin".....whatever.....he will not get his hands dirty for nuttin'......yea, drives a BMW sedan.....that should explain it.

Well, I'm headed outside to test these high capacity Ego batteries....they better last an hour or I'm gonna head back to where I bought em and wing em at the guy who sold them to me. :D -----00
Model A Uzi’s
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Moving to New place north of Great Falls MT, first load, pulled good all 387 miles.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Cell number? Never had a cell phone and never will.....during those very rare times in the last couple of years like when I'd go to matches upstate I'd bring mom's.......but seldom turned it on as I had "The Gunny" with me and mom had his number.

Harry.....that's an amazing pic and here in liberal land I'm afraid to think how much of a fine that would be.....pulling the Jeep with the tow bar...cool....no problems......dunno...could be wrong but I've never seen a "threesome" except what Old Savage showed me.

You must have a strong mind.....believe I'd fall apart mentally with those long winters and seemingly non ending snowstorms.

I lied....I went outside to weed whack and other things caught my mind...they say that's normal for people entering old age....I get distracted very easily anymore.....I walked out the door and the next thing I had the hose, scrub brush and soap cleaning the walkway.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just saw an old patient fall off a horse but it happened more than 70 years ago, stuntman on the Lone Ranger.