Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:50 am And another thing, from across the water … Rossi strawberry ice cream, beer and ale and pink Jeeps with gk, he is on a roll. You see those pink jeeps all over Sedona, somehow he has been there. He has not explained that.
In 2003 with my second wife and my son we spent eleven days in Arizona, as far south as Bisbee all the way up into Utah. The Pink Jeeps were the only excursion that we didn't go on but we did some off-roading with the Navajo in Monument Valley. Hot air balloon in Phoenix and a helicopter ride down the Grand Canyon. Loved every minute.. :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm
In 2003 with my second wife and my son we spent eleven days in Arizona, as far south as Bisbee all the way up into Utah. The Pink Jeeps were the only excursion that we didn't go on but we did some off-roading with the Navajo in Monument Valley. Hot air balloon in Phoenix and a helicopter ride down the Grand Canyon. Loved every minute.. :D
Hey John.....I bet you were happy that the manufacturer of the helicopter was not Rossi! :D
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:15 pm
gamekeeper wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:10 pm
Hey John.....I bet you were happy that the manufacturer of the helicopter was not Rossi! :D
Yes but maybe the balloon was, it crashed on landing, I thought that was the best bit . . . :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Mister buffalo coat has a ROSSI???? I thought OS and I were the only uncouth deplorables with Rossi junk. If you can actually call a slick little 16 inch SRC with a MIGHTY suppressor mounted on it, in 357/38, JUNK. Fess up OW whatchagot?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

fordwannabe wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:38 pm WAIT WAIT WAIT! Mister buffalo coat has a ROSSI???? I thought OS and I were the only uncouth deplorables with Rossi junk. If you can actually call a slick little 16 inch SRC with a MIGHTY suppressor mounted on it, in 357/38, JUNK. Fess up OW whatchagot?
Testing......testing....testing......

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I now have a Western Marshal to back up my Rossi Trapper, both in the original western .357.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

All this arguing about AR Junk and Rossi Junk is doing my head in... :twisted:

So I thought I would post this just to stir the pot... :lol:
27zt5wblv1l61.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

BTW Jack if you're thinking of taking a trip down the Grand Canyon you will be in good hands with......
57663966_2350784475204716_6725488915144245248_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, appreciate the skinny on the M21 world. It came from a member of the Sicilian mafia in Chicago to the brother that went straight in the liquor business in Anaheim to his son. He is not going to get rid of it. I think years ago best I could determine it was worth about 3K.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Start with Blue Book. As with anything ya gotta see it to really get a feel for it. I can certainly look at my 2 yr old blue book if ya like. As Sixbird says, hit the online auctions, Guns International is NOT an auction house so prices i think are pretty fair. Remember to look at the roll stamp, letters crisp or are they fuzzy? Tell you if its been refinished( poorly) .

Jay Bird im coming for the new Kubota, I gotta mow!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey, my Rossi shouldn't be news. I've said I had one a bunch of times. Even posted pics of it. I have a 20" SRC in .357. It's an older Interarms one, so it has a saddle ring and a carbine butt. I have a 66 Lyman on it.
Years ago, I had a Rossi 720 3", 5 shot 44 special too. I sold it years ago. My dad still has one I think.
I got the 92 from my buddy with the shop. I have a ton of .357s but didn't have a rifle. I liked the look of his, I knew it worked and shot (or he wouldn't have it), so I nagged him until he sold it to me.
My son has a stainless one he bought after shooting MI e for an afternoon. We took it on our cross country trip to Alaska in 2019.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok...ok....ok....I hear ya! My Lordy...second day in a row I messed my shorts...did you see Gamekeepers helicopter? :D oh Lordy....... THANK YOU Gamekeeper!!!! That really made my day and also shows your loyalty to guns that are quality....after all, didn't you work for Westley Richards? I never did see any kind of JUNK coming from England......maybe a bit uneven lines (Webleys & Enfields) but sturdiness rules the day on English guns...

My hard drive is fast filling up with Gamekeepers pictures for future use....

Oh Lordy...a Rossi helicopter......one flight and you throw em away! Rossi helicopters always come with parachutes for each passenger and cannot be flown over populated areas....only open fields

Where were we? Oh! Model 21's and the nice group of Italians.....give me a name in a PM and I can do more.....forget that...hackers & rats breathe amongst us.....one thing to keep in mind Freddy boy....with special order guns a very small factory variation can bring thousands more and an aftermarket additive can make the Model 21 worth a truckload of Rossi's. (Nothing)

Gunny.....I'm not 100% on this new purchase....I tend to be impulsive so I sit on it for a week or two.....
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My heritage is largely English German so here we have Hawes and R. Cooper … Germany and Sheffield, Eng.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

As I was going to open the shed I hear a swarm of bees, I started looking for it, yup a drone flying about 100' up and almost to my house. I looked at it and said loud enough ' ya want that shot down keep flying closer'. Guess whoever owns it had the audio on cuz it swapped directions fast !

I figured to heck with it and used my mower, take me longer to hook up my trailer to get your zero turn than to actually cut the grass.

Whew- what have you been eating Parker!? My eyes are burning!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They are everywhere 8)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny.......one flew over here two summers ago while me and mom were outside eating....I immediately ran in the house and grabbed the Lefever double which is 3' from the door...ran outside and it was gone....I was gonna shoot it.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

yo!
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They stabbed with their Steely knives but they still can’t kill the beast.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

plenty of room at the Hotel California.........bababab......her mind is twisted and she got the Mercedes Benz.....she has a lot of pretty boys she calls friends......then she winds up the window and grabs her Rossi.............do...do...do....dah....and she tries to shoot her pretty friends.......bah..da...da....but the gun won't chamber......do dah do dah

See ya tomorrow bud.....BIG day tomorrow.......storm coming with extreme heat and humidity.......grass grew a foot in the last week.....

Ooohhhh...plenty of room at the hotel Ross-a-roni.........no one came ...do dah..........
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That's WHY I mowed yesterday!

I want to get a drone with a 'lock' feature. That way I can set it to lock on me and get all the action while bird hunting.

So I wake up this morning and the clocks are flashing... clear, calm night and power goes out? Ah yes it's summer months and the electric company does maintainance at night, don't let the customers know . Explains hey all those Rossi helicopters have been flying the high tension line down the street.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ain't dat somethin'! The electric company let's us know when that happens.....maybe 3 times in 46 years.....see?, your in Jersey and they need that extra money to give free electric to the farm workers who pick strawberries, beans, and their nose.

A drone to watch the action....that's cool. The drone would fall asleep here.

Well, had three safety switches put in the mighty Kubota.....$100 in switches=$532
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We haven't had that spirit since 1969. My Western Marshal appears to be 67 manufacture.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Winchester mod 21-
Production started 1929, first offered for sale 1931. 40th blue book lists a 12ga in 100% at $7750, 60% at $3750.
Early guns were "plain, standard 12 ga with double triggers and extractors".

Quite a few modifications, grades all change value.

If not for diagnosis of the bad switches you could have done them yourself and saved a few bucks.

Well another day wasted waiting for oil based paint to dry although we couldn't do much more because the door we are waiting for hasn't shown up.

So I came home and did a little genocide on Asian Stilt Grass. Another wonderful invader from foreign lands.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don't think your gonna find too many Model 21's from 1929 that are still NIB.

Mirrors on the ceiling....pink wine on ice.....(or somethin' like that)

Da...da...da....mirrors on the ceiling, customers waiting in line.....

they are all wondering

when it will be their time.

No one really knows ...the weather is all saucy

with the buck of a lifetime in their sights

They had a jam with their Rossi.

Fred G. Sanford put an end to their fight.

He bought the whole factory and said "good night"
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes, Rossis rule, mine are fine..

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

NOW your showing the proper pics......is that your 44 Spl.? You don't see too many of them with the gunfighter barrel length....

Sure was a nice day today....I ran the mighty Kubota for 4 hours and dug a water hole for the cucumber and pumpkin patch.

Deer will destroy them unless precautions are take no
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....the Rolex! Yes! CLASS!...QUALITY!......

What I want to know is how does a man of class like yourself keep items from the opposite ends of the spectrum in the same house?

I saw a guy on Sanford and Son who had about 5 of those watches on the same arm the other night.

I like
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good thing about that Zenith, ya can use it for body armor! :lol:

Rain overnight, more possible today. I see we now have Tropicl Storm Claudette down in the gulf. They can have those tropical storms!

So I guess my info on the model 21 wasn't worth the effort... Not even a thank you. That's the problem with the world today, no courtesy.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok Gunny, actually the information was appreciated but the investigation was continuing so thank you. Knowing that the 21 world is a bit murky made realize I need more info to know what info I needed or could get. So …

The gun is unaltered. It dates from likely Nov/Dec 48. It was owned by a made man of the Gambino crime family who got in some famous trouble legal and otherwise. Then it went to a brother then a nephew so we know the history. It sat for many years until the nephew began using it for for clay bird shooting. It is in excellent shape with some minor evidence of use. It has one of those mutton leather cases and so has been well protected. It has the single trigger.

Been busy on several fronts here so haven’t got back here much except to stir the Rossi pot with 6 which he seems to enjoy.

Six, the Colt is in 45 Colt. I have a 5.5” in 44 Spl and did have a NF 7.5” and a 7.5” SAA with factory ivories. 44 Spl is my favorite pistol cartridge. I have had about 10 Colt single actions get away for various reasons.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the 21, due to life complications it may be being sold, checking out the options for this good friend of many years.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sometimes a little challenging to keep up with this thread and Fred G. Sanford and I have not read most of it. My apologies if I did not respond to something pertinent.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Golf 112°, 110°, 108°, even at 108° the ravens just sit in groups in the shade.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
Those birds are not Ravens....they are BLM protesters incognito letting you know your golf course is going to be turned into section 8 housing.........these people will not stop until they are living in our houses and the white liberal is making that possible. They are already passing laws that demand wealthy areas have areas set aside for "affordable housing"..........

Liberals and blacks HATE rich old white guys.

Then they pass laws and make it "politically incorrect" or "unlawful" to talk about such issues.......I tel it like it is and everything I say can be backed up with news articles...

Gunny....get used to it......I never expect a response from "our" group......I must have answered 5000 questions in detail along with pictures, near give away prices on stuff I sold.......maybe a half dozen thank you's.....

This is the Internet where people can "be themselves" and it sure shows don't it?...they hide behind handles......fake profiles......on the other end of the spectrum, they can pretend to be someone they are not.....like church going moral highroading b.s. 'ers.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I was just fishing for a response, I know Fred is a busy man. Wanted to make sure it was known info.
As for that 21 , just the family history would have made me think seriously about buying it and I dont particularly like 21s.

Well before it got too blasted hot I ran to the farm to shoot some groups. 41 mag, I tried your suggested loads, 6.0 of red dot, 6.0 of 700x, 9.0 Herco. Out of the Henry the avg fps was around 1100z1300 fps for all 3 powders. However this gun didn't like any of those loads! See pics. I also tried 7.5 of cfepistol with 210 cast like the other loads. These are sized to .410, from the mold, .412 were very hard to chamber. A guy gave me a box of old Remington 210 sp that show promise. The winning group was an XTP with 19.1 gr of 5744, all 3 touching at 50.
Guess I will have to stick with jacketed stuff for accuracy.
20210619_104311.jpg
Here are numbered groups( patterns!)
20210619_104627.jpg
Key to groups.

The5744 grouop at top
20210619_104318.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jacketed bulllets are the lazy man's solution to accuracy.........within their velocity limitations, cast bullets will do as well.

Any cartridge that was built and designed for speed will balk at loads different from their original specifications....i.e....light loads in the 41 mag......

Through my many years competiting in disciplines that only required moderate velocities, such as Cowboy shooting, levergun silhouette or big bore handgun silhouette my antique guns and cast loads were just as accurate as the champs who exclusively used modern rifles and handguns with jacketed bullets in their 32-20's, 44 mags, 30-30''s.....blah blah......they were just better shots than me.

Now, go to bed, take 2 cast bullets (swallow, don't chew) and call me later in the evening.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I'm going to keep playing with these plinking loads, ill try different charges of the 4 powders, maybe a couple more just for fun. Also need to try them from my Blackhawk.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Can you size to .411? A thou will make a big difference.....if the shooter can shoot. Your groups show typical undersized bullets....

You say .412 is hard to chamber......here's the ticket to accuracy.....find a brand of brass that has thinner walls or buy an inside neck reamer for the brass so the gun will take a .412.....most all guns chambered for magnum cartridges have a groove diameter that's fat.........

My .348 has a .348 groove diameter and I size to .351......shoots like a scoped bolt gun.....don't believe everything you read.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I should really slug the bore of the Henry... No I don't have a .411 sizer, can't make one as none of the drills I own are of that diameter. I could make an undersized and lap to get .411-ish but is it worth the effort to make it? Nope!
Inside neck turn, hmm bet they are kinda pricey? Have to look into that...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The Starline brass is thicker than the Remington. But im not going to burn up those nice soft points just to try cast loads.
Looked for neck turning stuff, didn't see anything for .411.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny,
IF you are seriously interested, try this.....if not and your filthy rich like Old Savage, just keep buying jacketed bullets.

Get 20 cases....get dremel tool......get sanding drum of appropriate size.......get micrometers and measure wall thickness.......sand out .001 on one case (inside) for the depth of the bullet when loaded.......load it with a .412 bullet...no primer or powder......test.....

If it works do 20 and load with the same load.....no need to change powders.......keep variables to minimum......

I'm sure you know this but a cast works best at .001 over groove diameter.....002 is better with light to mid range loads.

On handguns size to throat diameter.....if throat diameter is smaller than groove diameter, the throats need to be reamed.....I've done them with Dremels ......with an exacting "grinding tool", then a polish....."polish" NOT Polish. :D

Forster will make you an inside neck reamer for whatever diameter you want....they have done some for me to the half thousandths for some antique Winchesters.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

For any of you familiar with the cult classic Bikini Car Wash, this is what is there now.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Only car wash I ever heard about is the one they made a movie about.....at the car wash.....

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Gotta get you out more ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like being sheltered......my clothes smell better......is the following the alternative?....

Watching 11 Philly news....bang....bang.....3 year old shot.......double murder..bang....cars with holes.....brass cases all over the street....over 50 shots fired at a high school graduation party........so much brass on the street the cops ran out of those little number placards.

And they want law abiding people to pay the price of their behavior.

When I was working there was 9 paid holidays.....these people have 365 paid days off a year.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Stop watching Philly, shut that off. Nothing to do with your world.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...your right Fred...here's my world.

First one came off my back and the other came off Miss Apple. Must be about 20-25 so far. I stick em on tape and torture them.

News release from the CEO of Rossi Inc

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hate ticks. Mostly cause it makes me not want to run around in the woods. And that makes me even more mad.
That's a scourge we will never be rid of now. Just like the commie flu.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ticks, the most hated insect around these parts. Although every 17 years the cicadas get to be hated!

Those unsized I tried yesterday didn't shoot all that great but I'm sure that was due to the fact they were kinda out of round from seating oversize in resized cases.

Huh, guy in a buncher ( for logging) just shown on weather channel pulled a steel milk can off a bears head. Seems the bear was a snowflake and was trying to hide from reality :lol: :lol:

Well off to the salt today!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, % wise how do you rate 70 yd old guns for the blue book system?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred G. Savage, (Hey! Ya like that?)

Today is Sunday and I'm off work.....but I will answer your question but it will be double time........so instead of $20, please send me a good check for $40.

Anyway Fred G. Savage.....the Blue Book is for dummies and only is an approximate for modern guns.......antique guns that are rare and have condition cannot be valued......it's like a nice horse......I've seen horses sell for $20,000 and a year later the owner was lucky to get $5,000 for it.....or the other way around.........

A 70 year old gun is "modern".....a modern gun is valued by "how hard are they to get" which equates to rarity. A Remington 870 is worth about what the new owner wants it for......ANYTHING made after ww2 comes down to caliber and condition.....'94's from about 1930 on are a dime a dozen as far as I'm concerned but one in 25-35 is worth 2x what a 30 WCF is....

Modern guns are also priced according to geography ......a model 19 Smith will bring $1,000 in Beverly Hills but maybe $400 in Selma, Al.

A pre war model 62 Winchester in 99% is listed at around $800 in the Blue Book.....I have one and I'm taking it down this week for a guy who wants it.....it's going to be $1400....I tell them...GFO....or "Go find one" in this condition
Model A Uzi’s