Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairman of the.......politically incorrect

Post by OldWin »

You got em there too, GK? I tell ya, Budweiser works like Deep Woods Off on em! :D

Never saw Rossi ice cream. I bet Six would like it. :D
Well, probably just leave a "bad taste in his mouth".
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

OldWin wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:40 am You got em there too, GK? I tell ya, Budweiser works like Deep Woods Off on em! :D

Never saw Rossi ice cream. I bet Six would like it. :D
Well, probably just leave a "bad taste in his mouth".
Yes we have regular callers from JW also used to get Mormons too.
21-hilarious-funny-religious-humor-memes-4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Back in the days of biblical discussions I had a friend who would tell me their views. After much discussion I told her they were not really discussions because she could only quote me the company line.

Here is another view of a lot of no trees.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

WOW, looks like I've won page 34 :D calls for a celebration so I'll try this new bar that I just found...... :lol:
61v8J-w-otL._AC_SX679_.jpg
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey OS, the other day you posted photos of Sedona AZ how far is that from you in traveling time ? I have been to Sedona and it sure is beautiful country.. 8)
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

9am to 6:30 with a stop for lunch, 470+ miles.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Congrats GK!

Religion is a funny thing.
To me, it's between you and your God. I was raised going to church in an "organized" Religion. The older I got, the more I realized it was no different than any other "government" organized by man. They spent decades telling people they would burn for a certain behavior or belief.... then suddenly change THEIR policy and it's ok.
Nope.

I believe God is much more interested in how you live your daily life and how you treat others. Not whose roof you are under on Sunday. Some of the biggest crooks and scumbags I ever saw were there every week. Some of the best humans I've ever met never set foot in a church.

As Forrest Gump would say......
And that's all I'm gonna say..........bout that.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Your views on religion are very similar to mine... enough said already.

If you ever paint your Jeep pink you could make a fortune in Sedona... :D

OS, I wish I was only 470+ miles away... 8)
shutterstock-1231709785.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:D I saw those pink tour Jeeps.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny with the shotgun and Jay with the tall boy 16 'er.

I never knew who they were when they started coming around....I didn't even know what a JW was.....I'd talk to them for 15 minutes thinking they were doing good and the one gal was a looker and that's when mom stepped in. I'd be talking and mom would come out and tell them "get the F off my property, now!" When they came back a few months later she called the state police and the township on them, then their JW headquarters.

A year later they came back and the same thing happened....mom was furious...didn't have no peace in the house for a week......

Well, me and mom are headed for the Kubota dealer.....thinking about buying a new tractor, not the near new one I have but an extra........I figure a little 22 horse gasoline job with a hydrostatic drive...............made a killing on the stock market......all these guys who retired took out their money right away and I left mine in....then Trump became POTUS
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! How did I miss all this? I was responding to page 33!!!!!

Oh YEA.....IM WITH Jayster....churches are as crooked as a coiled snake.....I've seen it....remember one time they wanted us to "buy a brick" for a $1,000 and you'd get your name engraved on it.....some people bought 5 bricks so their name would be at the top......the ones with Cadillacs would show up for mass early so they could park near the front door......then the Father took off with one of the parishioners!.....and she dumped him a few months later........other prominent members were seen in Philly with women who were not their wives....my buddy, at the time saw that......

I told mom one day, "I had enough of this hypocrisy....and she said, "we always worshipped our God right from home".

It's a business and I don't fault anyone who attends....they have their business and I have mine...

Pink Jeeps? Naaaaaaaaa. Rossi ice cream?......naaaaaa :D (how in the heck did Gamekeeper find those things?)

Fred G. Sandford had me laughing so hard last night I peed myself.....he started this new religion called "junkism" and right away I started snapping pics.......he told Aunt Ester to go outside and "graze in the grass".......no Hollywood filth, no nudity, no bland landscapes..no Alec Baldwin/Jimmy Kimmel politics..just quality humor like the 3 stooges.....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Pink Jeeps, got us a convoy … probably headed out for some Rossi ice cream ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I gave up on church after getting spanked in Sunday school!! Last time I was at church we were putting a roof on the Parish hall, gotta be close to 30 years ago. Faith is where ya find it and if the great outdoors dont give ya faith then nothing will. Remember, God spelled backwards is doG- im surrounded by em! :D

Pink jeeps!? Whats the world coming to- a Mary Kay offroad jamboree?! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm with ya Gunny...exact same thoughts on the hypocrites.......

Pink Jeeps? What I'm amazed at are the people who get in them. Same thing as people who watch sports.....if I can't do it, I'm not gonna watch anyone else do it and secretly wish I was them......the only person, entity, thing, whatever, I look up to or put above me is my God.

In God we trust, all others pay c.a.s.h......caaaaaasssssshhhhhh make the world go around. It took me a lifetime before I realized that and had it solidified in my mind.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If you don't like PINK Jeeps how about ROSSI Jeeps....
3889225_x640_01.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! (it's great having real world experience...read on) ....Just got back from the Kubota dealer.....after I let the salesman talk and talk and talk.....I walked back to the service/maintenance dept and introduced myself .....they had all my purchases in front of them.....

I said, "look guys, I was a Teamster for 44 years and like you, I got my hands dirty. I'm not afraid to spend money to get the best so don't b.s. me and I want your opinion on Kubota's small tractors vs the zero turns." Told them I have had two of their B series 3350's and love them but I was thinking of a small tractor as a spare.

Without hesitation, they told me to stay away from their small tractor line and if you want longevity get the zero turns as they are less complicated and better engineered, plus, they cost less.

Mmmmmmmmmm.........

(Without the grass catcher)....After this one I'll be able to say I have TWO mighty Kubota's....---006

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh Lordy.....messed my shorts with Gamekeepers Jeep pic...LOVE IT.....and that address is only maybe 25 miles from here.

I've noticed that people here have stopped bragging on their Rossi's...or even asked questions on how to repeatedly repair them.....

Like Fred G. Sanford says....j.u.n.k......period
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Come on Jack, THIS is what you really NEED....... nothing runs better than a RON BEER..watch the video...... :wink:

https://youtu.be/T-0wTjeldeo
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

For all the folks in Cowboy Action Shooting, there is one fellow doing Rossi repairs. When Colts were what was used in the pistol shooting, there were five hundred repairmen keeping the Gold Crud and National Mud versions running. Those Rossi rifles are close to as junky as the Colt manufactured 1911s were. Want your 1911 to work? Make sure it is made by anyone but Colt!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Here Six now you can trade in your Rubicon and get a ROSSI JEEP!
Screenshot_20210616-181851_DuckDuckGo.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! Brand new mower! You're going to need to build another barn!
Lot of people around here have zero turns too. I don't have enough lawn. I will just keep running my old John Deere.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Not to mention that mower is HUGE! Whats the cut on that, 72"?!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Think it's a 60"...I was looking at a 54"....same machine, different cut. My mighty Kubota is a 60" and could have had a 72" which I declined......you actually get a better, nicer cut with the smallest cut like a 42". Takes me 3 hours+ for 4 acres then there's trimming.....to do it right it's an all day job for me but my days are much shorter than most people's days.....

Rossi's are j.u.n.k. and in my circle no one will have one of those or Ubertis or Kel techs or Bersa's, Sterlings, later Marlins or any pot metal or plastic j.u.n.k.....all you have to do is look at what the military uses..Colt 1911's and Colt M-16's.....yep, 1911's are still in service with Special Forces.

When Fred G. Sanford talks, I listen.

That lawnmower video was fantastic John! There's quite a few mechanically minded geniuses out there. Looks to me like a maintenance nightmare. I thought I was somethin' with the lift kit in my pushmower that I turned into a swamp machine....runs great and cuts about 6" high but it's tiny tiny tiny potatoes compared to the work that guy put in. He had to,have changed out the wheels to ball bearing wheels to carry that much weight.....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys can wail and talk and give us all your opinions on politics, religion, humor, race etc. .., you are going to find it won’t make a darn bit of difference. But if it makes you feel better, have at it ;-)

Little hot at golf here.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Worst rifle I ever used was the M16. I hated that rattle trap failure prone POC. Never got one to go two full magazines without some type of failure. You couldn't pay me enough to take one today. Someone talked my son into getting a Colt upper for his AR15. 3 shots, jam. 3 shots, jam. Swap the upper out and no jams for the next ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS. Colt hasn't been any good since they hires a bunch of South Americans to work on all the non-revolvers back in 1913.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:13 pm You guys can wail and talk and give us all your opinions on politics, religion, humor, race etc. .., you are going to find it won’t make a darn bit of difference. But if it makes you feel better, have at it ;-)

Little hot at golf here.

Isn't that what the politics board is for? I can't ever remember anyone being happy and talking positive about having to pay money from their sweat to people who have no legal right to be here.

Even Sean Hannity says blacks are killing other blacks to the tune of 2-400 a year in EACH major city yet the liberals blame white people with guns for the problem?

Remember..THEY are saying me and other law abiding white people with guns are the problem. I didn't start it...THEY did...

I'm a 3 percenter and don't fold to other people's wishes
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:28 pm Worst rifle I ever used was the M16. I hated that rattle trap failure prone POC. Never got one to go two full magazines without some type of failure. You couldn't pay me enough to take one today. Someone talked my son into getting a Colt upper for his AR15. 3 shots, jam. 3 shots, jam. Swap the upper out and no jams for the next ONE THOUSAND ROUNDS. Colt hasn't been any good since they hires a bunch of South Americans to work on all the non-revolvers back in 1913.

Piller...your a smart guy and even you know a Rolls Royce that has been driven a million miles, taken apart and put back together 1,000 times is going to wear out...you may know pills but you don't know guns well enough to make that diagnosis. You should stay with those plastic Kel Techs that are good for 500 rounds then throw them in the trash, next to Hunter Biden's revolver. :D

My Colt .223's will bust clay birds at 500 meters. You son did not buy a Colt upper as Colt does not sell uppers or lowers individually. I'd bet $10,000 that I'm right on that one.......:D People are known to buy Colt AR's and part them out to make a hundred dollars so they can buy an 8 ball of coke. Rossi's, Ubertis, Kel Techs, Bersa's, pot metal plastic guns are j.u.n.k.....j.u.n.k.....and people who buy them belong in South America so they can feel right at home with j.u.n.k.

You got to get up pretty early in the morning to beat ole 6 in the gun department. :D

Fred G. Sanford for PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!!!
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you can say anything you want. I am just saying you guys are being a bunch of whiner cry babies over things that just are and you can’t do anything about it but you haven’t gotten over it yet to just see what is happening.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe so .....but one thing for sure, the Pope will never get anymore of my money.....

Organized religion is a scam and more people needlessly died because of it than any plague or conventional war ever caused....combined...

and Rossi never did get any of my money ...or ever will.....and neither will the federal or state government as in their eyes on on my yearly tax forms, I'm impoverished... :D ...all of my money is in legal tax shelters.....just like the rich guys do.... :D

This way I can buy all of the Kubota's I want to....thinking of buying one for each day of the week........

Ain't all this fun? :D....yes...there is something you can do about it and I'm doing it.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You Go!!!!

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! 112??!! We had an 80 degree day and it's now 58....and GREEN outside....lovely...how bout you Gunny? nice and cool? And Jayster...cool?

I couldn't imagine putting up with 112 degree weather, paying all those crazy electric bills and taxes then giving what's left of my income to non workers and pan handlers.

This really is fun!-----00000000006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I ain't going nowhere...like it right here..... :D
Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Six..you coming over Sunday morning to see my new Kubota? Yeeeeaaa, I got one too.....82 degrees....sure is neat living next to you..heck, we can borrow each other's tractors....

Birdman of Leverguns
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Has the Colt horse, and the Colt name on the upper. M16A2 we got brand new in 1987 at Ft Bragg. Cleaned them for the first time and got to fire 500 rounds to break them. Aboug half didn't make it to 500 rounds. We got our old A1 versions back to qualify with. Those were 100 meter accurate. When those POC A2 versions were returned, we broke them in for 500 incredibly frustrating rounds. I liked the M60, and it was accurate to 1100 meters on a half torso target using the open sights. Until the M16 A2 was accurized and made reliable by armorers trained by civilians, it was nothing to wish on anyone unless you hated them. Even the Marines went to the M4 that was made by subcontractors. They went to it while the Army was still wondering why the A2 was no good. Subcontractors made the A4 work.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yep,was a very nice day yesterday, maybe 76 at the most- I'd take that all summer! It's 52 here this morning.

I'm lost, are you guys just rehashing Rossi or did someone's toe get stepped on again? Personally I've never had one or will I get one I doubt. However I know all makers turn out bad products. That being said, maybe a true torture test should be conducted. I propose a new Rossi, Marlin, miroku and a Henry be ordered and delivered here to me and we'll see just what has the best performance, of course you guys will supply the Ammo too! :lol:

I have now love of the AR as a whole. To me they are soulless but I have 'one' of them. Heck I haven't shot it in years but I know it's there and ready for use.

Accuracy is one thing, function is another and having a functioning and accurate is another all together. Think Mauser K98, M1 Garand. Remember when the US decided to retire the 1911? At the time there were 2 guns that passed every test of mil spec, mud,cold,sand, underwater blah blah blah. Know what they were? 1911 and Glock. What did the government buy? The double the price Beretta M9. Was well known that it didn't like to be dirty, slides cracking at 5000+/- round count AND it was in no way GI proof. LOTS of small pins & springs to get lost in the armory let alone a foxhole under fire if it had to be stripped down.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:21 pm Six, you can say anything you want. I am just saying you guys are being a bunch of whiner cry babies over things that just are and you can’t do anything about it but you haven’t gotten over it yet to just see what is happening.

Guess I'm still trying to figure out what I'm whining about. Or being a crybaby over?

It was cool here yesterday. Windy too. Been windy a lot this summer. Took a bike ride to Millinocket, then across to Rt.2 and back around to home. About 250 miles. I wore a long sleeve T-shirt, a sweatshirt, and my leather vest.
I misjudged a little. Didn't feel warm again till about 8 o'clock last night. :D
As I've stated before, I do not care what anyone shoots or spends their money on. As for the AR, I hated em years ago, like everyone else. They are not the same rifle today that they were even 20 years ago. They run pretty good. Their most limiting factor is the cartridge, and the cartridge options it will fit.
When you choose to arm yourself with a self loading rifle for your defense, especially a possible long term defense, here is the biggest factor:
It's NOT what is necessarily the best, it's what you can support. An individual is not the US military. You have no logistics system. Do not be "married" to any one rifle. Use what is in the greatest abundance in your area.
My oldest son has a Galil Ace. It is a great rifle, and I was greatly impressed with it. However, to grab and head for the hills it would a poor choice. When you need something, and everything does, where you gonna get it? It's more a matter of where you are in the world and what is in common use. In most places, that is the AK. I don't believe that is the case here in the US. All but a miniscule number of AKs we see in this country are complete junk. Parts kits thrown together by fly by night companies. In most instances, a good AR by a reputable manufacturer will run circles around them. This has been proven in more than one case.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now let’s see there OW ;-) you weren’t in the organized religion crowd were you, Beatin up on those poor folks? I picked on a couple Catholics yesterday and might have thrown in the
Baptists on one occasion. Now Rossis just came up in the humor section with gk on the ice cream and at the bar. But, too late, you can’t get one, sold out, nada left at the lgs, just there yesterday to pick up my Western Marshal. So the Rossi train has left the station, rolled a little farther on down the line ;-)

Keep in mind I am playing golf in heat here to move the rehab along. Then some
recovery libation ;-) so don’t be takin anything too serious ;-)

I’m not

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And another thing, from across the water … Rossi strawberry ice cream, beer and ale and pink Jeeps with gk, he is on a roll. You see those pink jeeps all over Sedona, somehow he has been there. He has not explained that.

Now on the M16, in 71 they worked ok if you kept them clean by we never fired more than 72 rds at a time. Whatever powder was used seemed fairly dirty.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I was born and raised a Catholic. Was at mass every week until my mid 20s. I don't begrudge anyone who chooses whatever religion or how to practice it. That being said, I myself have questions that I haven't gotten answers for that I thought satisfactory enough to be aligned with an earthly run group.
I don't care how many Rossi's someone owns or how much they pay for them. I own one myself.
I don't complain, whine, or wax poetic here to get sympathy from anyone. I have a great life and am very lucky.
Are there things beyond my control I don't like? Absolutely! In that respect I agree with your philosophy. I use it with my parents all the time. They sit and watch the propaganda box all day then complain about it. I tell them to turn it off. I finally convinced them to drop the newspaper. Your financing your own destruction.
Have a great day of golf buddy! I couldn't take that heat. :D
I gotta go wash my Harley!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, you are the least of the world’s problems. And religions that try to be the source rather than lead to the source have in my view taken on more than they can handle. And the box is being used to indoctrinate and control ;-)

Big fan of lox and bagels.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha my man OS!
Thanks buddy. Many would disagree, but I don't worry about what they think. The only people's opinions I care about are from those I respect. You're a straight shooter, seem comfortable in your own skin, and aren't afraid to go your own way.
To a life well lived.......
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OW, have friends traveling the coast of Maine. Would love to do that again sometime.

Six, on a more serious note, what is a primo Win Model 21 worth, ball park range, plain vanilla? It is in one of those mutton cases. Dates from about 47’ I believe.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Having had a Colt brand M16 be the most unreliable firearm I ever tried to use, I do not care if you like them or not, but do not try to BS me that Colt are magically good. If you like them, go ahead and like them. Even with Ruger and Winchester having had recalls, I would prefer those two brands over most for rifles, and S&W for handguns.
D. Brian Casady
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK dudes...another FINE day in the neighborhood!.....

Piller...your a pharmacist....stop talking about 50 year old gun technology that no longer exists.

Jay.....don't you get it? You know how there are the "haves" and the "have not?".....this is close, it's between the "knows" and the
"know nothings". :D .....pretty much like the "Forest Gumps" and the "Fred G. Sanfords".....the "G" stands for GREAT!

And Master Jay...when you say your life is good......it's not "luck" as you say.....it's a destiny that YOU created.......I was chastised and beaten down for many years at work because I refused overtime and "worked 8 and skated"......instead of being intelligent and asking how I managed on forty hours, they beat me down.....the only guys I had no problems with were the ones like me, who were doing well. Every year they came rolling in in a new truck and took fancy vacations...

I put together my own personal "dynasty" and even family members turned me into the police on BS....always someone calling a government agency on me....even child welfare services because my kids were doing well and their kids were slugs......

PEOPLE HATE SUCCESS UNLESS ITS THEIR OWN.

PEOPLE LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE AIR THEIR DIRTY LAUNDRY

I don't give a rats butt what anyone thinks..if you don't like the channel, turn it....I can have my own one man thread...Jay Bird talks to Sixgun....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Birdman!!! Sheeeeeeeeeeettttttt what's happening bro! ...come on over and b.s.......hey man, don't let those "others" get you down....we's can parrrrttttyyyyy on dude.

Model A Uzi’s
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

OK Six...thanks! Coming right over......I'll drive over on my new Kubota!!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Knee slappin hilarious J Six, now what about

Six, on a more serious note, what is a primo Win Model 21 worth, ball park range, plain vanilla? It is in one of those mutton cases. Dates from about 47’ I believe.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred C. Sanford.....the "c" stands for Kalifornia :D

I know Model 21's like Piller knows modern AR's.....I was never a shotgun man like Master Gunny is......that, and the fact that there are so few Model 21's around it makes it hard to compare to one another.......I could be wrong but I believe ALL model 21's are special ordered.

I could easily tell the originality of a model 21 as to finish etc....but even many of those were sent back to the factory for refinishing as rich guys always wanted a "fresh looking" gun when they opened their car trunks at the posh Beverly Hills Trap Club.

It takes years of studying trends in each model in order to make an intelligent assessment. I've never owned a model 21. With the exception of one 38-40 Bisley I studied first gen single action Colts for at least 5 years before I bought my first one with confidence.

When you know nothing about a certain model or brand the only thing left to do is to start studying......the internet makes that easy but you also need to know how to read between the lines of individuals who "claim to know" and the ones who "think they know".

Caveat Emptor------006
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yo

Yo?

Yea?

Yo
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Model A Uzi’s