Looks like my ARs are fixing to get more valuable

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Looks like my ARs are fixing to get more valuable

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

The Biden admin is making noises about gun control again.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Looks like my ARs are fixing to get more valuable

Post by AJMD429 »

I’m not so sure about that. Once it requires adding a $200 transfer fee to the price for anyone to purchase one, and they know they can no longer do it anonymously, that will change things.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm a poor ex working class folk with a focus on antique Winchesters and Colts.... and I'd rather have my small collection of AR's worth .10 (cents) than have restrictions, confiscation, or a so called government buy back happen.

Only thing Biden can do it try and if it happens it will because we let them.

We leave them alone with their outside cafes , deviate sexual preferences or hybrid cars......they need to get off of this gun thing the same way the republicans need to get off the abortion issue.

I truly believe that when the ruling class legislates what you can defend/hunt/recreate yourself with and has been legal for 245 years or what you can do with your body that is the straw that breaks the camel's back.

People WILL put their lives on the line to defend these freedoms.----006
The Worlds Finest .50 Caliber Cannon
Be Careful What You Write.....Your 1st. Amendment RIGHTS Are Being Followed, Censored
Rewritten, And Punished On Discussion Forums Around The World. Please follow the RULES.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

People WILL put their lives on the line to defend these freedoms.----006
This....^^^

My 10-22, in Washington State, is already called "Assault Rifle".....I'm keeping the 25 round mags well hidden.
Proud to be a Deplorable Neanderthal.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Here's another issue that will keep AR's from gaining considerable value.....there's millions of them.....as in the case with all things material there is a limit as to supply and demand......the same reason why post war/pre '64 Winchester carbines will never bring the money that pre ww1 rifle and carbines do.....there's millions of them....

Look at m-1 Garands that have a finite number available.....they climbed so high and stopped.....there's a few million in circulation...

Machine guns are different....there's a small amount of Thompsons, M-16's, Uzi's, etc that are legal and made before 1986 or before the amnesty of 1968..There's a strong demand for these and if only I had the money back in the day....I had the foresight but not the bucks.

AUTO SEARS! I cry when I hear that word....$200 out of Shotgun News then a $200 stamp.....20 G's today.......better than a machine gun. But I didn't know enough about those at the time and besides we all thought AR's were junk at the time and my paycheck then was about $150 a week.

Yep....that's what Biden wants to do...put AR's on the stamp...good luck Joe.
Be Careful What You Write.....Your 1st. Amendment RIGHTS Are Being Followed, Censored
Rewritten, And Punished On Discussion Forums Around The World. Please follow the RULES.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

marxists don't have problems coming to your house in the middle of the night with their death squads, kill you dead, and steal your guns and women and burn your house down.

i know it seems inconceivable, but that's the history of every country that they've taken over. i doubt they plan to play nice so as not to hurt our feelings.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

A few times of that happening and people will start throwing the tea in the harbor.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:23 pm
A few times of that happening and people will start throwing the tea in the harbor.
really? are these the same people who are afraid to go outside without wearing a mask. alone. in the car?

are these the same people who quit going to church because dictators told them to stop?

are these the same people who lost their jobs and their homes because dictators told them to stay home?

are these the same people who died like flies because dictators told them not to use hydrochloroquine?

i think you've neglected to observe the atrocities already inflicted on these willing victims, and have somehow conflated your movie fantasie with the bald facts observed by everyone in the world.

it is a story of rank base obsequious obeisance to illegal unauthorized dictats from politicians, are these one and the same people who will defy other dictats?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It may be different in your neck of the woods, but I am seeing more people refusing to mask. Quite a few around here are opening businesses despite the orders to close.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Grizz is 2000 % right......History has shown the left to be the cruelest type of human beings and they do it with lies and brainwashing that stupid people believe. Trump was on his way of putting the power back into the people's hands and that upset quite a few of university bred marxists.

Go look at the states that republicans run then go look at New York and the thousands that Coumo put to their deaths....where's the outrage?

Go buy some gas ...it's just a start.

Those f er's are NOT getting any compliance from me.

I hope without much success that the blacks realize they are being used like wet rags by the left....---6
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 am
It may be different in your neck of the woods, but I am seeing more people refusing to mask. Quite a few around here are opening businesses despite the orders to close.
i spent 5 weeks in Tx last fall and didn't wear a mask. everyone in homedepot but me masked up. i kept wanting to ask them what they would have done at the Alamo when santana ordered them to surrender...
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I haven't seen more than half of the customers in Wal Mart near me with masks on in 3 months. Several restaurants near me were ignoring mask orders. The one Todd 3-Legged Turtle and I ate at recently is one example. The waitress didn't have a mask. It was directly across the street from the County Courthouse. I went in with a mask, and I am just wearing one because of my Pharmacy License, but it came off immediately. I was the only one on there with a mask. The Lawyers and Judges in there were not masked. I do not care if you want to mask or not.
D. Brian Casady