Ivermectin Musings....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Re: Ivermectin Musings....

Post by KWK »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:50 pm So regardless of where one stands on the overall issue of vaccines, or mRNA vaccines in particular, I think it's reasonable to say we still have much to learn, and need to quit sweeping things under the rug.
Thanks for the update. Given the anti-vax hysteria around the web, I largely stopped following the research on the side effects about a year ago.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

KWK wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:50 pm
AJMD429 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:50 pm So regardless of where one stands on the overall issue of vaccines, or mRNA vaccines in particular, I think it's reasonable to say we still have much to learn, and need to quit sweeping things under the rug.
Thanks for the update. Given the anti-vax hysteria around the web, I largely stopped following the research on the side effects about a year ago.
Mobeen Syed seems pretty objective. Watch his stuff from early 2020, and he was much the advocate of vaccination.

I think many of my fellow physicians feel betrayed as we find out some of the stuff we were taught in medical school and residency has been proven to be false. For instance, we were taught that measles deaths declined precipitously due to the vaccine becoming available, but a careful look at the data reveals the death rate plummeted BEFORE the vaccine was released, and was most likely due to the introduction of antibiotics, which treated the secondary bacterial infections that were usually the actual cause of death, improved hospital respiratory care technology, and likely the virus gradually mutating to a less-lethal form like many viruses do over time. When you find out stuff like that, it kind of 'red-pills' you, and although I'm certainly not an 'anti-vaxxer', I think physicians should look at risk/benefit for vaccines just as with other medications.

Why give a Hepatitis B to a one-day-old infant, when the ways one gets Hepatitis B are IV drug abuse sharing needles with someone who has Hepatitis B, sexual intimacy with someone who has Hepatitis B, un-clean tattoos done where needles had been used on someone who has Hepatitis B, or one of the one in ten thousand transfusions that accidentally transmits Hepatitis B. About one in ten thousand kids has a transfusion prior to age ten, and so the only non-behavioral way to get it has a risk of about one in a hundred million prior to age ten. There is NO medication with a less than one in a hundred million risk of death, let alone serious side effects. The "rationale" is that "some kids grow up with heroin-addict moms who leave syringes all over the place". Well maybe we SHOULD give those kids a vaccine, but telling EVERYONE they should get it at that age is utterly ridiculous, and is NOT just being 'anti-vax'. Doubly so when you consider that the risk factors that MIGHT happen tend to start in the mid-teens and persist about 10-15 years, and that the vaccine lasts about 20 years. So.....giving it at BIRTH like the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends, creates a situation where the vaccine wears off when the kid is most likely to need it. Far better to give it around age twelve, but that makes ME an 'anti-vaxxer'... :roll:

Keep in mind the American Academy of Pediatrics used to recommend DDT-impregnated wallpaper for the walls of infants and children's rooms. It was considered a 'controversial' recommendation - but NOT because of the DDT - rather because the Disney character Snow White was on the wallpaper, and it was considered not professional for the AAP to endorse a Disney thing.

Doctors who pretend that they 'know it all' are the most dangerous kind. They have so little perspective and self-awareness that they fail to grasp that all the stupid things we used to do were at that time 'cutting edge', and so by any sensible logic, many of the things we now THINK are 'cutting edge' and accept as 'settled science', are going to become tomorrow's quackery. And vice versa - most things we 'discovered' (even just the idea that hand-washing in between caring for infected patients was a good idea) were initially dismissed as 'fake science' and quackery.

I'm sure Naomi Wolf is thoroughly 'discredited' on the internet, but in the face of the deception we've seen revealed via whistle-blowers and internal documents released after political pressure, some of her revelations are pretty disturbing.
https://rumble.com/v164wbt-dr.-wolf-28- ... -effe.html
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks Doc.

the bottom bottom line is that forcing anyone to accept any unwanted medical experiment is
.> AGAINST THE LAW AND ALL THE PERPS SHOULD BE PROSECUTED
THEN DEBATE EFFICACY
ONCE THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT IS ELIMINATED

short of that, the whole entire scam is an unindicted criminal conspiracy
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

AJMD429 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:50 pm 3. We lost control over where the antigen would be presented in the body. With normal vaccines we give the antigen and it goes from subcutaneous or muscle tissue through the lymph system and predominantly winds up in the nearest lymph nodes to be processed by the immune system. That is one way normal infections would enter the body, the other way being via the respiratory tract. There also have been vaccines administered nasally to mimic that mechanism. In the case of the mRNA vaccines, the material often bypassed the lymph nodes and got into myriad other tissues throughout the body, resulting in antigen being presented in abnormal places such as the cardiac tissue, kidneys, endothelium, central nervous system, and gonads.
I did a little searching and find one of my recollections is correct. Covid gets all around the body, in multiple organs, so it's not obvious to me the vaccine presenting antigens all around the body will be any worse than what a covid infection does. What I didn't find was how common such multiple infection sites are with covid as compared to the mRNA vaccines.

I do recall reading well over a year ago they hoped most of the vaccine effects would be in cells near the injection site, and I recall them saying the sheath in which the mRNA is injected is short lived in the blood stream. In other words, they hoped the effects would be similar to traditional vaccines. Whether it's been good enough I can't say.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Well lots of people CAN say the effectiveness hasn't been good enough to offset the harm, and they tend to bring evidence. The ones insisting how 'safe and effective' it is seem to be the ones making money off it or employed by those who do.

The vaccine may or may not be 'worse than the disease' in the distribution and duration of spike production, although the unusually rapid antigen rise is different and more provocative, but the point is:

1. A vaccine SHOULD be less dangerous than the disease'; just 'not being much worse' is not acceptable.

2. Individuals were not FORCED to catch covid by employers or the government but they were forced to take the vaccine.

3. Other preventative measures that worked, and therapeutics which worked, were actively discouraged, or even forbidden, even for individuals who were also taking the vaccine; that shows an agenda or obsession that is just plain wrong.

4. Already-infected, thus already-immune, individuals were forced to vaccinate, this not only taking a risk without any benefit, but the additional risk of vaccine administration for a recent infection; this would be malpractice in many instances, yet became standard practice with a still-experimental vaccine.

I can't forgive the censorship, the lies, and the zealotry that replaced sound science, and harmed and killed my patients and their families.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Doc, do you have a cliff note summary? My attention span is getting shorter and shorter . . . and without adrenaline …
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I saw dozens of cases like this:

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19Cri ... r_June22:b

Too many needless deaths, and the blood is on the hands of the doctors who are 'employees' instead of professionals, and who refused to administer proper treatment, instead giving ineffective, toxic - but subsidized and profitable - drugs, proving fatal to the patients.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

40 minutes into the podcast they discuss the Novavax data so far

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19Cri ... July2022:1

They also discuss (later in the podcast at 43 minutes) the amazing and blatant distortion of 'safety' in pregnancy for the other vaccines...

Kory at a recent conference - https://rumble.com/v1b2ez9-dr.-pierre-k ... l&mrefc=15

Still creepy they get a bonus for using ineffective and dangerous drugs, too... https://www.cms.gov/medicare/preventive ... ment-nctap

Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19 - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (aapsonline.org) - https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on ... -covid-19/

Doctor Exposes the Dangers of Remdesivir and other Drugs that are Being Recommended by NIH • eClassifie - https://www.eclassifie.com/2021/09/doct ... ed-by-nih/

Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID-19: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial - The Lancet - https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc ... 9/fulltext

Yet they downplay and punish use of ivermectin - Ivermectin Studies list - Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time analysis of all 175 studies (c19ivermectin.com) - https://c19ivermectin.com/

Fauci’s Deadly Corruption on Remdesivir – Truth. Based. Media. (truthbasedmedia.com) - https://truthbasedmedia.com/2021/11/02/ ... emdesivir/

But there IS some fighting back by the AAPS - https://aapsonline.org/aaps-news-august-2022/

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

We see the fundamental FLAWS in 'clinical trials' everywhere - not just with CoVid...

https://sensiblemed.substack.com/p/its- ... -reforming

In pharmacy school one of our professors got frustrated because instead of using our fancy 'statistics classes' to critique medical and pharmaceutical journal studies, all we had to do with the 'status' journals like NEJM and JAMA was just point out the blatant flaws in methodology (inappropriate control populations, blatant confounding factors left unaddressed, etc.) to shred them. It got to the point that he didn't want us to use those two journals at all.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

it is a good thing you started the way you did, medical school musta been an eye opener. it's helpful to see a glimpse of your POV. thanks for the update.