Religious Freedom Healthcare Vaccines etc...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Religious Freedom Healthcare Vaccines etc...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luhq4hO ... e=youtu.be

Much of what they talk about in this interview are things that I have read in medical journals over the years that seem to substantiate a lot of it. Certainly if nothing else it points out good reason to be skeptical of Big Pharma.

I like the comparison of Fauci to J Edgar Hoover...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Religious Freedom Healthcare Vaccines etc...

Post by piller »

I may disagree with anti-vaxxers, but they have a right to their choice. Forcing a vaccine on everyone is not right.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am for developing vaccines. They have saved lives. The other side of that coin is that vaccines have killed, and worse, caused permanent crippling effects for some people.

I am willing to let adults and parents choose. Too many people are so firmly stuck in the "my way is the only right way" mentality that they cannot see that others have rights, too. I do have a problem with the idea that vaccines cause autism. Like many genetic diseases, autism may not be expressed until the person is a toddler or even later. Vaccines have been looked at, and I have not seen any study showing a proveable cause. They might be a factor in making it worse, or they might not. I have a Cousin with an IQ of 180 or higher and some level of autism. He never had a vaccine in his life. He never did anything that I know of.

There is one genetic disease that I carry the potential for, and am 27 times more likely for it to occur than the average person. My Son has some of the symptoms, and he just avoids certain foods. Always has. Two first degree relatives have it. In one, the immune system attacked after surgery, and the other was attacked by the immune system after an injury. I might get that disease, or I might not. Living in fear of it does not change anything.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Dell Bigtree and sombody Kennedy are both convinced that vaccines contain substances that humans SHOULD NOT INJEST. i listen to them BECAUSE they are demonized, censored, and cancelled by the demonic. what better reference could they have?

anyway, i hope you study up on vaccines enough to know how many are commonly given, compared to when you were vaccinated. and what substances wind up in vaccines. and whether you could or could not accept any of those substances.

looking forward to what you discover . . . :)
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Lots of vaccines contain trace amounts of mercury. If you eat tuna, shark, grouper, swordfish, or any one of a big list of fish, you get trace amounts of mercury.
Many substances are bad for you if ingested in large amounts. The lead in chelated silver does not leave your body without intense medical intervention. Iron is needed to make red blood cells. At high doses iron is toxic. Copper is a trace mineral necessary for proper cell function. At high doses it is toxic. Cyanide in the amount in ONE apple is not harmful to the average adult. Most of the cyanide is in the seeds that are generally not eaten, but there is a tiny amount throughout the apple. You would be sick from overeating before the average adult would get enough cyanide to even start to become an annoyance. The beta-carotene in carrots is practically harmless, even though the vitamin A that beta carotene is processed into can be toxic at high doses. The liver processes aspartame into a few compounds --- including formaldehyde. It takes a lot more aspartame to cause harm than most people are likely to consume.

High enough doses of many things can be toxic.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I noticed that they attribute the trace aliminum in vaccines to some issues. Is it not probable that children are given 100x higher doses of aluminum in most common medicines for stomach upset or gas? Cooking in aluminum cookware adds more aluminum to one meal if it is an acidic food than in all vaccines given in a lifetime.
The stomach medicines without aluminum are Tums.

Since autism is a spectrum of diseases, not just one, and is genetic, it is passed down from parent to child. Look at Mozart's symptoms. He had to be a high functioning Asperger's sufferer. Fletcher Christian? His mutiny against that excellent person Captain Bligh on the Bounty is a perfect case study of what happens when an Autistic is constantly overstimulated in a closed situation.

Autism has been around for about as long as humans. Some things we do may worsen it in a few individuals, but it has been around for a very long time.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Another thing that may be going on with some of the vaccines and autism is that the very common ‘single nucleotide polymorphisms’ MTHFR 677 & 1298 (...what most of us would just call a “mutation”...) are associated with an increased incidence of autism (as well as many other neurological entities like Diabetic Neuropathy) and also impairs a known mechanism for getting rid of cellular toxins (methylation) which I believe MAY be one of the ways the vaccine preservative thimerosol may be eliminated.

In other words, there only may be a subset of kids that would be harmed by certain vaccine ingredients (or other toxins), if those ingredients are something that methylation normally deals with. In addition, it may also require other factors that worsen the situation such as low body weight or dehydration or recent illness or any number of other dietary or genetic factors. I wouldn’t be surprised if the vaccines are part of the puzzle, but I think the data would have clearly shown us by now (even with the attempts of the vaccine makers to bury negative data) if they were the only issue.

About a third of the population has one of those MTHFR issues (...I know...’mother issues’... :roll: ), And from what I see in practice nearly all diabetics with ‘neuropathy’ have that issue and it needs to be addressed before the neuropathy really improves; drigs like gabapentin essentially deaden the nerves further which reduces the pain sensation, but to really fix the problem from the ground up you need to address the methylation issue. Products like MethylGuard Plus often seem to help quite a bit with those sorts of symptoms. There also may be a role for that kind of product to address impaired methylation and people who are going to be exposed to vaccines or other toxins. Lots of uncharted territory, and clearly stuff people need to talk to their own personal physicians about to sort out an individualized to their situation.

Nonetheless, I really do see a lot of patients have remarkable improvement in neuropathic pain or nerve impingement pain when you address the underlying neurotransmitter issues like the MTHFR SNP’s that may be amplifying what would be tolerable pain in one person and making it intolerable in another.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Doc, that makes a lot sense to me. I do not have any way to prove it, but it seems to me that many issues which appear to be more prevalent today are probably due to lifestyle and nutrition issues. Genetic predisposition does not mean it will happen. What most people do not realize is that it can mean certain diseases may occur more frequently when certain societal situations change the background factors.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:03 pm
Lots of vaccines contain trace amounts of mercury. If you eat tuna, shark, grouper, swordfish, or any one of a big list of fish, you get trace amounts of mercury.
Many substances are bad for you if ingested in large amounts. The lead in chelated silver does not leave your body without intense medical intervention. Iron is needed to make red blood cells. At high doses iron is toxic. Copper is a trace mineral necessary for proper cell function. At high doses it is toxic. Cyanide in the amount in ONE apple is not harmful to the average adult. Most of the cyanide is in the seeds that are generally not eaten, but there is a tiny amount throughout the apple. You would be sick from overeating before the average adult would get enough cyanide to even start to become an annoyance. The beta-carotene in carrots is practically harmless, even though the vitamin A that beta carotene is processed into can be toxic at high doses. The liver processes aspartame into a few compounds --- including formaldehyde. It takes a lot more aspartame to cause harm than most people are likely to consume.

High enough doses of many things can be toxic.
master of evasion. you entirely missed my point. my fault. i'll make it a little easier.

vaccines are mandated by the medical cabal, by government agencies, and by panicking citizens

everything you mentioned is something i can choose to take. i have no choice over the contents of the vaccine. oops..

i have not control or even knowledge of the contents of the vaccine

over,
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Cooking in aluminum cookware adds more aluminum to one meal if it is an acidic food than in all vaccines given in a lifetime.
The stomach medicines without aluminum are Tums.
we cook in stainless. however, i'd like to see factual data to back up your assertion with a scope of a lifetime. thanks
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I don't believe that it is wrong to say that since they were invented, vaccines, and backflow assemblies have saved more lives than about anything else.
Proud to be a Deplorable Neanderthal.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Not all vaccines are as you think. Smallpox vaccine is one you need to look up.

As far as choosing, did you deliberately miss where I said that I support the Adults right to choose and the Parents right to choose foor their children?

Cook tomato soup in an aluminum pan as what was in some households in the 50s to the 70s add that darkening of the cooking pot is aluminum being leached out by the acid. With what, 2 or 3 vaccines havimg aluminum in them, you get 100 to 200 atoms of aluminum in a lifetime.

The biggest source of aluminum in our bodies now is from deoderant.

Don't forget, being able to diagnose autism is much, much more common now. Is it not possible that among all the other diseases now able to be diagnosed, that autism has had a similar rise in cases because it can be diagnosed? Even 20 years ago, the people suffering with the itching herpetiform rash that did not respond to any known treatment were a mystery. Within the last 20 years there has been gigantic rise in diagnosed cases of Celiac Disease. Is it not possible that autism is suffering from a similar wave of increased diagnosed number of cases?
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 pm
I don't believe that it is wrong to say that since they were invented, vaccines, and backflow assemblies have saved more lives than about anything else.
i agree about the vaccines that we benefited from. they were methodically tested with lots of double blind tests to weed out the lethal ones. the current wuhaan vaccine has no testing to speak of, the people getting them are the beta testers. otherwise known as guinea pigs. plus this vaccine programs an rna gene, which is a novel method just thunk up one day. so the guinea pigs are now gmo humans, i guess.
First off, let’s understand a little more about GMO crops. As you may know from reading our previous post, GMOs are Confusing: A Recipe for Understanding, genetically changing a crop simply means adding in one or two targeted genes from another organism to achieve a desired outcome.
so, based on all the reckless breathless organized lying campaigns, now, all of a sudden, i want to be experimented on so the purveyors can "achieve a desired outcome"? no way Jose. no way do i believe that eliminating one of the thousands of virii that live in me is the "desired outcome".

i don't think there is a horror film gruesome enough to cover the possibilities of experimenting on tens of millions of gullible people, panicked mainly by lies told by professional liers. this is what the nazis did to the jews in the concentration camps. this round they scared the stuff out of people and then made them think they have the solution.

right? i find it hard to believe that people are far more gullible than even i had supposed. if this were a movie script, NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE IT.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

I only have one question. What is the average lifespan today as compared to 300 years ago.

Or as I like to say, how many of us would already be dead?

Without insulin I’d be dead. Without heart valve replacement I’d be dead. Without out small pox vaccine I’d have a high chance of being dead. I could go on but if western medicine is so bad, thank your lucky stars for it. Otherwise you’d likely be dead.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

what's your point ?
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Modern medicine is like ‘guns’...

There are many types of pharmaceuticals out there ranging from the equivalent of an air rifle to a howitzer, and many ways that all of them can be used and misused, and done so safely or recklessly.

Definitely longevity has improved, and probably health overall, although an awful lot of us seem to have to take an awful lot of pills to keep going. However the person who falls off the ladder cleaning the gutters when they’re 90 still beats the person who died in their 50s, even if the 50 year old took no meds but the person who is 90 years old took 17 pills and three injections that morning.

I think like anything else, when we bristle is when we see the government start to play favorites, and allow some companies making some products to get away with things that they won’t allow other companies making other products to do. The other thing that makes most of us angry is when we see the government try to force any of us to do something against our will.

Piller brings up a lot of very good information on both sides of the ‘vaccine debate’.

There have definitely been some life-saving vaccines, and definitely been some that were horrible to the extent that they were taken off the market. Some of them only make sense to give to certain populations who are at an especially high risk of a disease, but should not be given to other people. Some of them would probably be much safer if we gave them at more appropriate ages.

There is a lot of exaggeration and distortion on both sides of the debate, but also a lot of legitimate points as well.

Like most things, if the government would’ve kept out of it and let the free market work, I think people would be far more trusting of the end results.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

jeepnik wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:41 am
I only have one question. What is the average lifespan today as compared to 300 years ago.

Or as I like to say, how many of us would already be dead?

Without insulin I’d be dead. Without heart valve replacement I’d be dead. Without out small pox vaccine I’d have a high chance of being dead. I could go on but if western medicine is so bad, thank your lucky stars for it. Otherwise you’d likely be dead.
Exactly....
Proud to be a Deplorable Neanderthal.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Let's make this simple.

Vaccines have saved lives. Vaccines have caused harm. Whether you believe that a blanket provides the security you seek depends, I suppose, on whether your baby smothered under that blanket.

Personally, I'd like to trust the science. I'd like to believe that the vaccine is effective and will cure the ill. Time will tell. The disease is out there and it causes some harm to a (small) percentage of the population, but the disease is more than a health issue. The disease is actually much more a political issue.

The politics involved have given me sufficient pause to doubt. I don't trust my political "leaders" and I don't trust their 'science'. In many other segments of the political arena these are the same people that have stated outright that they mean me harm.

I don't trust them and, by extension, I don't trust that their vaccine does exactly what they claim it does.

I'll wait a while to see what happens to whom before I let someone who hates me "vaccinate' me with their miracle drug.

:idea:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.