It is still up.....

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

It is still up.....

Post by AJMD429 »

:D

(...and I'm not referring to the efficacy of the tadalafil I take... :shock: :D )

Mike Lindell's video - SEND IT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW....!!! :twisted:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -domestic/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: It is still up.....

Post by piller »

You have BPH?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

President Trump's lawyers missed the one opportunity to do something smart. THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED LINDELL'S VIDEO. THE WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING. IT WOULD BE PERFECT. Trump is the lawful winner of the election by a long shot. The flip was an act of war by china.

WHEN IS THE MILITARY GOING TO DO WHAT WE PAY THEM TO DO?

WHERE ARE THE GENERALS.

AND THE ABRAMS.

THEY OWE US.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I've moved along and am swearing off listening to nuts in 2021. From Wiki:

In White House meetings with Trump and public appearances, Lindell has promoted a plant extract, oleandrin, as a cure for COVID-19, saying, "This thing works – it's the miracle of all time."[33] In a television appearance, Lindell made a misleading statement about the testing of the substance.[33] Lindell has a financial stake in Phoenix Biotechnology, a company that makes oleandrin, and sits on its board.[33] Lindell's unsubstantiated claims alarmed scientists, since there is no scientific evidence that oleandrin is a safe or effective coronavirus treatment, and since the plant is poisonous at low doses.[33][34][35][36] After the efforts by Lindell and U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson to promote oleandrin, Trump said his administration would "look at" the substance.[33]

Attempts to overturn 2020 election
See also: Attempts to overturn the 2020 United States presidential election
After Trump's defeat in the 2020 presidential election, Lindell played a significant role in supporting and financing Trump’s attempts to overturn the election result.[37]

Lindell helped sponsor a bus tour that sought to challenge the election results. The two-week tour ended in Washington, D.C., on December 14, 2020, and Lindell spoke at five stops along the way. Lindell said that "he did not help finance subsequent trips to promote the Jan. 6 rally," referring to the rally that was followed by the storming of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob. Lindell attended this rally, but did not go to the Capitol.[37] Following the Capitol storming, Lindell was among those who advanced the false conspiracy theory that people associated with antifa were responsible for the attack, saying they had probably "dressed as Trump people".[38][39]

On January 15, 2021, Lindell carried a document into the West Wing of the White House; the document, as seen in an enhanced photo, appeared to refer to martial law and the Insurrection Act, as well as replacing Gina Haspel with Trump loyalist Kash Patel as the CIA director.[40][41]

Lindell promoted a conspiracy theory, popular with Trump supporters, that falsely claimed that voting machine companies Smartmatic and Dominion conspired with foreign powers to rig voting machines to steal the election from Trump. In January and February 2021, Dominion warned Lindell that they planned to sue him, stating in their letter: "You have positioned yourself as a prominent leader of the ongoing misinformation campaign." (The two companies sent similar letters to others as well.)[42][43]

On January 25, 2021, Twitter permanently banned Lindell for perpetuating the unfounded claim that Trump won the 2020 election. A Twitter spokesperson explained that Lindell violated the company's civic integrity policy implemented in September 2020 to fight disinformation.[44][45][46] After his personal account was banned, Lindell circumvented the ban by using the corporate MyPillow Twitter account to issue several tweets, including a call for Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to "be found out and should be put in prison when all is revealed!" Following the tweets, Twitter permanently banned the MyPillow account for violating the platform's ban evasion policy.[47]

After Newsmax had broadcast a "clarification" of its false reporting on voting machine fraud in response to a demand letter from Dominion, followed by a defamation suit from a company executive,[48][49] Lindell appeared on the network in February 2021 to repeat the false claims, as network anchor Bob Sellers tried to stop Lindell before reading a disclaimer and walking off the set.[50]

Lindell purchased three hours of airtime on One America News Network, which had also been sued by the Dominion executive, to broadcast Absolute Proof, a documentary filled with false claims about the election, which aired on February 5, 2021. OANN broadcast a lengthy disclaimer before the program to assert that the claims were Lindell's alone.[43][51] YouTube removed the documentary from its platform that same day for violating its policy against election disinformation.[52]
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

You believe wiki? Anybody can edit and write anything on wiki. It is full if disinformation and misinformation. Let me see if i get the jist of this. . . because the companies and political groups that hate President Trump, and me, and the social institutions I trust and uphold, because they are attacking Lindell, I should believe them?

the companies that helped stifle President Trump and the 90 MILLION friends he had on social media, and the 50+ MILLION who voted for him,

the propaganda outlets that rebroadcast and rebroadcast total fabrications against President Trump, and who continue to do so,

the companies who own and program the electronic voting machines are proclaiming their snow white innocense and their moral integrity,

either are, or, are not lying.

who or what am I going to believe?

THE ISSUE IS THIS: are the examples of vote switching from some state's machine voting results actually TRUE, in the boolean sense, OR, in the boolean sense, are they NOT TRUE.

AND, boolean AND, are the IP tracking logs shown in the last 30 minutes, or so, of the video, TRUE OR FALSE ?

TRUTH is binary, a 1 or a 0. both things cannot both be true at the same time. One thing is
TRUE OR FALSE. NOT TRUE AND FALSE.

Now, about the video, is it TRUE OR FALSE that the voting machines in certain county precincts were used to change the incoming Trump Votes to biden votes? Yes or No.

Is it TRUE OR FALSE that the forensic IP logs shown near the end of the video are real documented evidence? ?

There is a test for this. It is one, or the other.

Does it make Lindell more believable or less believable that he is being attacked and censored by the SAME CABAL that attacked and censored President Trump?

For the Trump haters no lie is too big or too preposterous or too stupid to promote endlessly. Who are you going to believe? I believe President Trump. The election was in fact stolen. The video Lindell published has prima facie evidence that the election was stolen, with the who, what, when, where, and why clearly explained.

In order to believe otherwise I would have to see irrefuteable evidence that the proposal of the documentary DOES NOT CONTAIN UNIMPEACHABLE EVIDENCE.

Doubting is a human past time and natural proclivity. I have it in spades. But there is such a thing as Truth, absolute, unimpeachable Truth.

Marxists and other athiests deny this. To them, truth is what they decide is true, even if it requires normal sane humans to believe their lies.

I believe in Christ's Truth based on unimpeachable Evidence.

I believe that Lindell's documentary contains unimpeachable evidence about the election, and who stole our votes and the election. I choose to believe that because I watched the video very carefully and saw the method that was used to log the ip traffic, something I have done as an admin. Could it be a doctored scam? It is a possibility. But until there is some kind of unimpeachable evidence that supports that possibility, I am constrained by honor and honesty to accept Lindell's evidence REGARDLESS OF ANY NAYSAYERS without specific forensic prima facie evidence that can gainsay the documentary.

BECAUSE

Truth is binary, and those two things ^ cannot possibly be true at the same time.

Who are you going to believe, and why? Why would anyone believe the media that has manufactured and diseminated LIES for over 4 years? They have no ethical or moral grounds to base trust on.

I reject everything the mass media says on the grounds that they are pyschopathic liars on the face of everything they do. And on the grounds that, if they told the BIG TRUTH it would be an outlier data point off the chart of the bell curve of their actions.

OR in movie terms, "the truth? they can't handle the Truth".

Be very very careful who you believe, and what you believe, since self-deception is built into human nature, and if not filtered for can be the rudder that steers us into the rocks. This is where the disloyal opposition is at, and I won't be joining them. Will you?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am a fan of South Park. Yes, I have heard it all. Anyway, they have a Police Officer on there who tells them to move along. Nothing to see here. No matter what. That is what is happening with all the Election irregularities. We are being fed shredded cardboard and told that it is T-Bone Steak.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:40 pm
President Trump's lawyers missed the one opportunity to do something smart. THEY COULD HAVE PLAYED LINDELL'S VIDEO.
Yes. Even just a screen-shot of the part where there were listed internet connections to China during the counting of ballots, showing the switching. Just ask the Dumbascraps to 'splain THAT....
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

"...Following the Capitol storming, Lindell was among those who advanced the false conspiracy theory that people associated with antifa were responsible for the attack, saying they had probably "dressed as Trump people".[38][39]..."

Given the fact that there have been documented arrests of verified Antifa members who admitted wearing MAGA hats when they stormed the Capitol, and there is plenty of evidence of pre-planning also documented now by various law enforcement agencies by these same individuals, how it is a "false conspiracy theory" is difficult to see... :?

I have no idea if his 'cure for CoVid' had any validity, but the ivermectin sure seems to work, and I'm sure the same 'fact checkers' at Wiki would say it is also 'false', just like they did hydroxychloroquine. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago that the American Journal of Medicine quietly admitted that many lives were lost because 'mainstream' medicine pushed AGAINST hydroxychloroquine use instead of promoting it, so when it comes to believing 'fact checkers' I tend not to - far better to dig to the source documents or studies yourself, and come to your own conclusions; never let anyone think for you - especially self-anointed 'experts', and especially if they are touting whatever the government says.

earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

The chilling thing to me out of all this is the absolute betrayal of the American people by our judiciary. I can sue my neighbor for damage from apples falling into my lawn from her tree, and be able to use the power of the court to compel testimony from other people to try to prove my case, and the neighbor can do the same to disprove. After we go through this exercise the facts would be pretty much brought out and everybody could see whether my neighbor had indeed damaged me.

In this case the lawyers for the president of the United States have been unable to get into a single court with a lawsuit alleging election fraud in a presidential election. We needed the power of a court to compel testimony, and opposing counsels to bring out which stories are true and which are false. Shortly after the election I saw a video on YouTube (removed within hours) of the late night CNN news with the running Pennsylvania election totals. Within an eyeblink Trump's totals dropped by (about 19,700 as I recall it) and Biden's increased by the identical amount, which seems to have to be some sort of database manipulation. Was that real? Or was that manufactured by a photoshop-type program? A court battle would tell us. Same with a bunch of other stories we got at that time.

I saw enough short-lived YouTube videos on various aspects of election fraud to convince me that the election was stolen if those videos were true events. But without a court battle to bring out the truth how do we ever know for sure. That should have been the function of the judicial branch and they totally failed us.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

But without a court battle to bring out the truth how do we ever know for sure. That should have been the function of the judicial branch and they totally failed us.
I've pretty much decided that judges, and courts can be bought and sold to the highest bidder, or, more likely, the best blackmailers.
The conservative man's soap box won't work. The ballot box is broken against us, and the ammo box will get us thrown into a deep dark hole.
:o :shock: After an attack, persons with Meniere's can be left with "brain fog." This is a term used to describe the forgetfulness, disorientation, and feelings of confusion or sensory overload that appear after an attack is over.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Blaine, it does look bad right now. Keep your head up and do not lose hope. I have no knowledge of anything more than any other person does, but GOD has promised us that he will stay with us.
D. Brian Casady