video -- how the election was actually stolen

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

video -- how the election was actually stolen

Post by Grizz »

https://michaeljlindell.com/?fbclid=IwA ... 9ExHB1gnBU

there is a download option, i suggest everyone download this video, this info is heavily censored, and will not likely stay up for long

this makes me feel like puking. and Stuff
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: video -- how the election was actually stolen

Post by Grizz »

hey hey hey... this is GREAT.

I posted up this link three hours ago.

ten, 10, brave hearts looked, no one said nothing

i thought that it would provoke a firestorm at least

perhaps it's no wonder that the marxists could so easily steal the election.

like, maybe we got what we deserve? IDK

(/SARCASM)
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz, it's probably "Proof" fatigue....We've all seen the proof over, and over, and over for months and months. I doubt there is anything new. :( And, anybody in a position to do anything about it is never going to do it. As we speak SloJoe's administration is telling all the US Attys to resign so "there won't be any interference with DOJ by the White House". :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think it's bad now, wait until DaHoe takes over. :evil:
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.
----
It's Impossible To Look Up To Somebody, When They Are Looking Down On You.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I've seen the video. It keeps going up and getting taken down.

I don't doubt that there is truth here. But I also do not see anyone doing anything about it. Color me jaded.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

Whoever is supposed to be investigating this total fiasco, should be fired from their jobs. I don't know how American law enforcement works but over here the police have a dedicated FRAUD SQUAD that investigate this kind of travesty. It seems to me like the democrats have everyone by the balls, that is the few that have any... :evil:
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:10 am
hey hey hey... this is GREAT.

I posted up this link three hours ago.

ten, 10, brave hearts looked, no one said nothing

i thought that it would provoke a firestorm at least

perhaps it's no wonder that the marxists could so easily steal the election.

like, maybe we got what we deserve? IDK

(/SARCASM)

Plenty of folks have been "provoked."

Uncle Joe, Shcmucky, and Nancy are now having some of them hunted down as "terrorists."

:?
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

watch it Blaine. it absolutely is the smoking gun, you can watch the logs of the crime occuring. with all the forensic data in plain text. it's everything Trump said it was.

it gets taken down because the marxist cabal doesn't want you to resist. "oh well" is submission and acceptance of the end of America.

just look at the POV expressed here. fatigue and nothing will be done

my wish is that EVERYONE will send this to EVERYONE they know.

there's not a lot we can do, but DISTRIBUTING THIS is something we can do, and this is the antidote to antifa and marxism.

if this isn't circulated, then it's over. if this comes to the attention of the right hero, or squad of heros, then something may be done.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I've been sending links to my 'liberal' friends, just to see their reaction.

Predictably they just say it is all a 'hoax' or 'conspiracy theory'.

I also send links to it to my legislators; they need to know that WE know... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I mean, the marxists are going to EXTREMES to bury this information. it is the literal forensic evidence that PROVES BEYOND ANY POSSIBLE DOUBT that the election actually is stolen. the liar class is covering it up with intense opposition. that in itself should make any red blooded American boy want to stick a stick in the spokes.

if nothing else, if there are enough copies in existence, it is possible there will be one left after the radioactivity subsides. i mean, even my brother gets it.

my hope is in Christ, but i am losing a lot of sleep over the destruction of the country i was born into, even though my citizenship is in heaven according to scripture. i look forward to living in my Father's house, according to his promise. but in the meantime i want to do SOMETHING that exposes the liars that are killing this nation.

Thanks Doc it seems right to make the effort to participate in sowing the wind of their treason
Predictably they just say it is all a 'hoax' or 'conspiracy theory'.
exactly. and they keep rebroadcasting the LIE. IT IS STANDARD MARXIST PROPAGANDA.

i hope to see a firestorm of PROTEST by people who are madder than hell. why does anyone think there were fences and 25,000 armed tools surrounding the fake results? they knew what they were doing. woe unto the generals that won't aim their tanks at the traitors
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

and another thing, this is cheap talk for us, but there are actual active patriots that have their lives and their fortunes on the line. as with doctors losing their licenses for truth-telling about the effective drugs, so there are lawers who are losing their licenses to practice for truth-telling, and there are state legislators that are being threatened with procecution and jail by the state AG, and that is freezing response. so, cheap thrills, a chance to cut their phone wires
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

I looked at several minutes near the beginning. There were charts showing counts of fraudulent ballots. From where did these tallies come? It looks as if they are the results of the states' voting process culling bad ballots, which would imply the system was working.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

KWK wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:30 am
I looked at several minutes near the beginning. There were charts showing counts of fraudulent ballots. From where did these tallies come? It looks as if they are the results of the states' voting process culling bad ballots, which would imply the system was working.
imply the system was working.
Negative Ghost Rider The system was working to steal the election, and the how of it is explained in detail.

PLEASE watch the whole thing. at the end there is a video showing ALL of the vote flipping in forensic IP files. It's the actual traffic logs and shows where the hacks came from, where they went, by county, and the method to gain access. It's the real deal. If you don't have time, move to the last 30m or so, if you don't want the eye witness testimonies.

But if you do that you will miss the fraud in Mn? I forget. But paper records that SHOW THE COUNTIES FLIPPING VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN. The are caught red handed.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Watched it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost