Washington D.C. violence and chaos...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Washington D.C. violence and chaos...

Post by AJMD429 »

Of course if things were reversed and fraudulent elections were declaring Trump the winner, every one of our cities would be burned to the ground by now by ‘mostly peaceful’ liberal progressives... :roll:

I’m sure they were plenty of agent provocateurs present to make sure things escalated anyway, but what do they think citizens are going to do, when every legitimate legal and constitutional recourse is stopped in its tracks by the Democrats, and the swamp establishment Republicans....?

I hate to say it, but we all pretty much saw this coming over the past few years. If people simply acquiesce now, our nation will have been completely destroyed, yet opposition seems to have necessarily turned violent, which certainly strains the fabric of our nation. :|

However we’ve been through violent times before, and I’m sure we will endure.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: Washington D.C. violence and chaos...

Post by rossim92 »

You wait! when Biden orders door to door confiscation/arrest for whatever, I think that's when the real bs going to hit the fan.
Rossi 92 .357 lever
Henry .22 lever and a remington speedmaster 500 .22 lr
Marlin glenfield .22 boltaction
Mossberg 12 ga. pump
H&R 12 ga. topper
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Marlin 336W .30.30
Heritage rough rider .22 sa
Taylor smokewagon .357 sa
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Gosh, just like it was reported pan-USA, especially in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, etc ....Mostly peaceful demonstrators.... :lol:
Just a reminder that when you "urinate-off" the mostly peaceful, there will eventually be dire consequences.
I could easily suspect a false-flag action today.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
----
An Olive Branch Should Only Be Offered Once. You Can Accept It, Or Stick It. :P
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Agent provocateurs as suspected...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPXIrUSrf8

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... s-capitol/

Big surprise.... :roll:
5EE2F2F7-BBA7-4FF6-B3C1-86F8D6E06487.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AJMD429 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

4t5
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 4t5 »

If that's true, it must be a peaceful protest right?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I call it the "little guy syndrome" vs.the big guys.......as a Teamster for 44 years I saw plenty of warehouse/loading dock fights and it was always the little guy who started it and it ended when the big guy stepped in and when he did it was with a sudden ferociousness to end the issue instantly with no remorse or concern about the consequences.

Some General in the Japanese army said after they attacked us in WW2, "We have awakened the sleeping giant".

The "left" is the little guy...the "right" is the big guy. We have been holding back, watching, not really overly concerned until they F with us. This is just the beginning ......as the little beaners come rowing over the Rio Grande coming to collect free stuff we will bite our tongue.......when ragheads are elected to positions of power we will bite our tongue a little harder......when the left makes laws that say all neighborhoods have to have "affordable housing" our tongues will bleed........when the left says, "hand them in" there will be war.......and it will be fast and furious and WE will win.

"They", the little ones (left) know this but they are like children,, pushing to see how far they can get. We, the right, know the firearms of our choice is the only factor that keeps us free and it's not going to be nice.-----6
The Extremely
Mighty BAR
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Well said, Sixgun.... :|

Reminds me of this book I read 25 years ago...

E-book -https://www.digitalxpress.shop/product- ... -john-ross

Paperback - https://www.amazon.com/Unintended-Conse ... 1888118040

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Tony Katz has a good show on it this morning on WIBC -

(available streaming - > https://www.wibc.com/listen-to-wibc/).

Cowards on the Republican side evidently decided not to object to fraud, because some protesters (likely Antifa agent provocateurs) were violent; how exactly the latter issue makes the fraud magically nonexistent escapes me.

It is said "..."Many traitors will be arrested & jailed over the next several days..." https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts.

My question is - who's going to do all this 'arresting and jailing'...??? :|

Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

There are no good mobs.
Scott Tschirhart
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Sarge wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am
There are no good mobs.
Well said. A mob always seems to take on the personality of the worst of the participants.

I think of the mob that yelled out "crucify Him" in front of Pilate. People have not changed.
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

Scott Tschirhart wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:08 am
Sarge wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am
There are no good mobs.
Well said. A mob always seems to take on the personality of the worst of the participants.

I think of the mob that yelled out "crucify Him" in front of Pilate. People have not changed.
Thanks and your point is a good one also.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:03 am

Cowards on the Republican side evidently decided not to object to fraud, because some protesters (likely Antifa agent provocateurs) were violent; how exactly the latter issue makes the fraud magically nonexistent escapes me.

It is said "..."Many traitors will be arrested & jailed over the next several days..." https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts.

Who's going to be defining "traitor?"
:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

FWiedner wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:19 pm
AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:03 am

Who's going to be defining "traitor?"
:?:
RINOs that hated Trump, Communists, and those scared for their jobs if they refuse....But, I repeat myself.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
----
An Olive Branch Should Only Be Offered Once. You Can Accept It, Or Stick It. :P
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I'm one of those that think mobs are the only way to get others to wake up.........nice guys lose every time.....

We have seen it on the left and the right....I'm not saying it's the correct thing to do but it sure gets their attention....the pictures of all those ***** rinos/democrats cowering in the capital building spoke volumes on their personal character....they have a mob that protects them, it's called the police

What do you all think an ARMY" is? It's a legalized MOB....what do you all think who the "3 percenters" were that gave their lives so WE can be free are? They were a MOB.

For those who preach mobs are not the way to deal with an issue I ask them, "whose side are you on?"

Let the strongest MOB win.------6
The Extremely
Mighty BAR
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Sixgun wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:49 pm
I'm one of those that think mobs are the only way to get others to wake up.........nice guys lose every time.....

We have seen it on the left and the right....I'm not saying it's the correct thing to do but it sure gets their attention....the pictures of all those ***** rinos/democrats cowering in the capital building spoke volumes on their personal character....they have a mob that protects them, it's called the police

What do you all think an ARMY" is? It's a legalized MOB....what do you all think who the "3 percenters" were that gave their lives so WE can be free are? They were a MOB.

For those who preach mobs are not the way to deal with an issue I ask them, "whose side are you on?"

Let the strongest MOB win.------6
I agree with this message.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

After watching the news for 6+ months of Kenosha , Seattle , Portland , Chicago , Cleveland , and even little Erie Pa , and more being looted and have riots , all of these legislators got a big wakeup call when it hit them where they work. what a pitiful lack of effective security . I bet the world is full of terrorists today who can't be leave it could be so darn EASY......................................... none of the elected wanted to stop it all last year because it was somebody else's problem. now it is suddenly a huge deal. makes Me puke.
Pitchy
Posting leader...

Post by Pitchy »

Ask yourself who benefited the most by upsetting the electors process, all planned to get rid of Trump. :evil:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Villains always make themselves the victims.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.