Three 'medical' articles to scare you...

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Three 'medical' articles to scare you...

Post by AJMD429 »

China-virus origin.... https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/04/did- ... na-report/ (yeah, this is 'old' news, but is 'new' documentation of it...)

Yet we trust the 'medical community' with this stuff...? https://mises.org/wire/medical-errors-a ... -age-covid

Seriously.....FEMA camps...??? https://www.tacticalshit.com/new-york-p ... acy-video/
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Three 'medical' articles to scare you...

Post by Grizz »

what scares me is the evidence that chicoms are still sending wuuhaan in the form of masks.

think about it. the marxists foment terror about a few people with the virus, they lock down the society and mandate mask wearing. the infected masks supplied by the chicoms. it's the best fit most rational response regarding the evidence that surrounds us. plus, the idiotic lie that the masks can stop the virus dead in its tracks. phoney, stupid, fake reality, propaganda

the army study proved that the masks are completely useless against a virus, with the control group and the other group that took no precautions having the exact same rate of infection . . . . 2%

I'm sick of the lies. Come quickly Lord Jesus
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:49 pm
what scares me is the evidence that chicoms are still sending wuuhaan in the form of masks.

think about it. the marxists foment terror about a few people with the virus, they lock down the society and mandate mask wearing. the infected masks supplied by the chicoms. it's the best fit most rational response regarding the evidence that surrounds us. plus, the idiotic lie that the masks can stop the virus dead in its tracks. phoney, stupid, fake reality, propaganda

the army study proved that the masks are completely useless against a virus, with the control group and the other group that took no precautions having the exact same rate of infection . . . . 2%

I'm sick of the lies. Come quickly Lord Jesus
I carry around a little pocket spritzer filled with alcohol. I spray my masks...when I remember :roll: ....before putting them on.
I wish for you the courage to be unpopular. Popularity is history's pocket change. Courage to tell the truth is history's true currency.
----
An Olive Branch Should Only Be Offered Once. You Can Accept It, Or Stick It. :P
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I too carry a sanitizer. but i won't breath it. i don't wear masks and try to stay away from everyone wearing masks on the grounds that they are more infectious than i am. AND a mask protects NO ONE from viruses, on either side of it. if someone doubts this, just ask what they do smell when wearing a mask. BOOM. issue clarified.

i use hand sanitizer because, as I told my kids and grand kids, there is something I CAN DO about surface born virus.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.prageru.com/video/the-canda ... -immanuel/

Candace Owens interviewing Dr. Stella Immanuel.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "