CoVid and Ivermectin...hot off the press

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

CoVid and Ivermectin...hot off the press

Post by AJMD429 »

Worth reading - lots of articles linked to here:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/medical ... vermectin/

Many of you have used ivermectin on livestock but in the rest of the world it is used in humans quite often due to lack of sanitation and different parasites than we have (ours are called ‘political leaders’ and unfortunately ivermectin doesn’t work against them).

If your physician thinks it is merited but pharmacies are out, the feed stores have the veterinary version labeled “not for human use”. Your physician or pharmacist can help you figure out an appropriate ORAL dose using the injectable if they feel benefit exceeds risk in an emergency.

Their one-page summary:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-i ... l-english/

Articles on their site explain the rationale gor each ingredient. I use higher doses of vitamin D, add doxycycline for respiratory coverage, and inhaled steroids for any asthma type symptoms plus I do use glycyrrhizin (‘medical licorice’) if I the patient will monitor blood pressure.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
765x53
Levergunner 3.0

Re: CoVid and Ivermectin...hot off the press

Post by 765x53 »

The equine paste form of Ivermectin comes in syringes clearly calibrated in 250 lb. dosage increments. It is supposed to be apple flavored but, it tastes pretty nasty.
Yes, I've started taking it after seeing this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w
Get your supply while you can. There are already rumors of it being banned.
I have no plans of taking the vaccine.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I will go get some tomorrow. 101.5 fever for a week sucks. The headache is the worst. A few months ago, I got the zinc, D3, and vitamin C. I gave it to PillHer when she was sick. Soon as she got better, she hid it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
wvfarrier
Levergunner 3.0

Post by wvfarrier »

Be careful, you can easily get toxicity from too much ivermectin
"Be of good cheer, ye men of Valor"
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Thanks for the warning. My weight is 110 KG, and that easily calculates to 22 mg of Ivermectin. If the syringe is not marked, I have the accurate syringes. Just like AJMD429, I can do the calculations while eating a sandwich, reading a patient's chart, and handling a phone call all at the same time. Anyone who says men cannot multitask has never been around anyone in the Medical Professions.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

wvfarrier wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:53 am
Be careful, you can easily get toxicity from too much ivermectin
Yep - since the human doses are anywhere from 6 to 24 mg mostly it is easier to dose the injectable accurately then just use it orally. 0.9cc per 100 pounds of person IF you have 1% injection - no bad taste in particular. Chase with water or ginger ale.

It is ALWAYS best to check with your physician and/or pharmacist on dosing; a miscalculation could be deadly in some cases.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

darn... and to think for years I thought only us redneck cheapskates were aware. Even my vet told me to not talk about it!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Thanks Doctors, I became aware of Ivermectin months ago and have not understood why more doctors are not using it. It is the drug of choice in Australia IIRC for COVID with some other supplements. Here is another developing cure that is gaining traction.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... po=3.57143

I bought 2 gallons of food grade 12%H2O2 5 months ago, and a cold vaporizer. I started with just inhaling the vapor from about 4-5 inches. I can confirm that 3% was too strong for sinus tissue and made my nose run afterwards but did not injure me in a small breathing dose. Next I bought a cold nebulizer with face mask. I had estimated trying a concentration of 1-1.5% next in the cold nebulizer but had not tried it yet. While visiting family right now my sis got sick with a bacterial sinus infection with some green mucus. After 2 days of some treatments she says the green mucus is gone and the treatments help to dry her out. Granted it is not a direct comparison to COVID which is a virus and not bacterial, but there is some award winning research in other countries (I think it was Germany?) in the efficacy of H202 treatment in vaporized form.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

The peroxide is interesting and I think underused in many areas, although certain phases of wound healing it seems to be not good for.

How ironic that peroxide is one form of 'bleach', and that Trump at one time said something about using it internally.....(of course Orange Man Bad, so whatever... :roll: )

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Doc, on an open wound, H2O2 is harsh on an open wound. I found this out when I had a "complex laceration" on my left hand after a motorcycle crash. You know what that means. Big hole in the skin of my left hand. They only used saline. But H2O2 seems to cure instantly the risk of infection from a cat scratch. Works great for that. Some other links worth maybe looking at:

http://www.drwlc.com/blog/2020/03/21/hy ... infection/

https://utopiawellness.com/services/peroxide-therapy/

https://killcancercells.com/cancer-researchers/warburg/

Hope you read them Doc. Knew a guy in the 90's who cured his mother of lung cancer using H2O2 therapy. Her doctors were astonished. But they later found out she had liver cancer, and he (Brad Wolf of Carlsbad, CA) thought that he probably could have cured that too by routing H2O2 therapy through her portal vein through her liver. But it was too late for that. But in the years since, I have never forgotten that story. No disagreement here, you are my Brother and you are the Doctor. I just share what I have seen and internet is suspicious but might have some good sources here. Merry Christmas my Friend!!! And Happy New Year!!! -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

JimT asked me for an update - here it is..... (hopefully my PM went through also but I may have fumble-fingered it; it's late and I'm still trying to do my charting and get home).

More on Ivermectin - see the 'parent' website as well - https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-a ... l-english/

Also www.flccc.net should get you there if the link is still active.

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

piller wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:55 am
Thanks for the warning. My weight is 110 KG, and that easily calculates to 22 mg of Ivermectin. If the syringe is not marked, I have the accurate syringes. Just like AJMD429, I can do the calculations while eating a sandwich, reading a patient's chart, and handling a phone call all at the same time. Anyone who says men cannot multitask has never been around anyone in the Medical Professions.
Women always think THEY can multitask, but if so, why can't they have sex and a headache at the same time?? :roll:
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

AJMD429 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:19 pm

JimT asked me for an update - here it is..... (hopefully my PM went through also but I may have fumble-fingered it; it's late and I'm still trying to do my charting and get home).

More on Ivermectin - see the 'parent' website as well - https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-a ... l-english/

Also www.flccc.net should get you there if the link is still active.
THANKS! Got the PM .. was busy sending out some email prayer requests for John Taffin's wife.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Local feed store sells lots of it and the country folk do not mind the mild taste which is not noticeable with a bit of jelly in the spoon.

Thanks Piller for the dose recommendation. My daughter got the dose from her customers and we have been on it for two months. The medical slide show is VERY convincing as millions of people are using it in India, Brazil, etc and are dropping the American made meds. BECAUSE Ivermectin is proven safe for 40 years and IT WORKS!!!! No vaccine needed!
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

here is the FDA official position. it's the government. they lie. eh?

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/p ... ed-animals
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Found this for the horse paste dosage, it looks pretty solid. I would double check the dosage but I think this guy did his homework. -Tutt

https://www.maximpulse.com/permethrin/i ... -dose.html
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

THANKS Cowboy !!
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Your quite welcome my friend. Even I get bit testy at times, and we all have our peeves. I feel a bit bad about my post about the 10mm to Piller, I had something "stick in my craw" as Robert Duvall said in Open Range. I just have been really dissatisfied with the way the whole 10mm debacle has been run over the years, and it particularly hurt me that Gunsight just almost erased every good thing that Colonel Cooper ever did, and then the entire fire-arms industry just dumbed down the 10mm cartridge to "special" ammo. Even Kimber got in on the deal as I previously reported. Even Kimber hated the fact that Mike at Double Tap was making full house 10mm loads years ago as intended. All because of a lot of really wimpy FBI guys. Yes Sir, the phrase "sticks in my craw" applies for sure! I believe in honoring our forefathers and the Colonel was one of them. Things seem to have self-corrected so I'm glad for that. Seeing his name again even on Gunsight. Colonel Cooper was an amazing guy. I would like to see him remain in the public discourse as he deserves.

I can occasionally get a bit testy too, but I love this place and many, many friends here.

You are one of them.

Pillar, Doc AJ, Six (Jay) O.S. J. Reed, Jim T. so many. So many. Work is tough this year in education with the shut down as a school psych. But glad I have a job. I really appreciate all my friends here, I really do. You guys help me keep my marbles as best I can.

I know, off topic and nothing to do with Ivermectin. I tend to over-think things in the evening, I just wanted to say thanks Guys. You make my world a better place and this forum helps. Thank you.

Sincerely,

-Tutt
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Andy, everyone gets a bit upset now and then. I don't take it personally. Care to guess if most on this forum understand? My guess is that most shrug it off. If we got bent out of shape too easily, this forum would not survive long.
D. Brian Casady
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Thank you, Pm sent. -Andy
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

I ordered up another 12 tubes of veterinary grade Ivermectin at slightly more cost (closer to $50 than $40) but still not too bad. Then an old friend and mentor sent me this link. Supposedly you can contact them, have a video conference consultation and they will give you a prescription for "pharma grade" Ivermectin. It's certainly worth a look. IMHO no one should be dying from this virus. There is also a direct correlation between the level of vitamin D in your blood, and how bad your symptoms are according to my friend and he's a pretty darn smart guy. So load up on D and zinc too. God Bless our Frontline Doctors!!! -Tutt

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

”... IMHO no one should be dying from this virus...”

Yep; I feel like the political class and the fake news media and the politically correct physicians who became ‘employees’ rather than professionals, have all contributed to far more excess deaths then we would’ve had if we would’ve followed the advice of the doctors advocating vitamin D and zinc and Ivermectin, and before that, hydroxychloroquine. :evil:

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Low blood levels of some of the common vitamins is known to be an indicator of a person's chances of survival when dealing with many common issues. Giving examples would be a long list. Take your vitamins, and watch for the quality. Low quality is almost like not even taking them.
D. Brian Casady
gcs
Levergunner 2.0

Post by gcs »

I've read the research on the sites posted and along with D, Zinc, C, etc. been taking the proscribed dose of Ivermectin every two weeks. But, is there a limit to how long you take it, is every two weeks safe?, should you change the scheduling for a longer period after awhile?, Just wondering what the Docs think... Thanks
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

gcs wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:03 am
I've read the research on the sites posted and along with D, Zinc, C, etc. been taking the proscribed dose of Ivermectin every two weeks. But, is there a limit to how long you take it, is every two weeks safe?, should you change the scheduling for a longer period after awhile?, Just wondering what the Docs think... Thanks
https://youtu.be/00OmOU8k-Wk skip to 34:00
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thank Tycer. passing this along to family and friends
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Thanks as well Tycer! That was good. -Tutt
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Dunno if I posted this yet - can't keep track - https://lbry.tv/@Dryburgh:7/Ivermectin_Pierre_Kory:b

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thanks Doc. can't be re-posted too many times
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I used Ivermectin when I had CoVid. Considering where the message that they do not want you using it is coming from, it is probably much better than what Bill Gates is invested in. I still trust the old style vaccines with the broken up virus or bacteria that have the DNA or RNA removed. This new type is starting to show a lot of problems.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:35 pm
I used Ivermectin when I had CoVid. Considering where the message that they do not want you using it is coming from, it is probably much better than what Bill Gates is invested in. I still trust the old style vaccines with the broken up virus or bacteria that have the DNA or RNA removed. This new type is starting to show a lot of problems.
i agree about the few vaccines i got. they were scientifically vetted.

i believe the thing they call a vaccine is actually not a vaccine yet. it's not fda approved as a vaccine, right?

it has an emergency order to waive the science to let it be experimented with directly on humanity, right?

i know the propagandists all call it a vaccine, but their brains are fried. right?

so what is the legal and correct nomenclature?
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:10 am
piller wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:35 pm
i agree about the few vaccines i got. they were scientifically vetted.

i believe the thing they call a vaccine is actually not a vaccine yet. it's not fda approved as a vaccine, right?

it has an emergency order to waive the science to let it be experimented with directly on humanity, right?

i know the propagandists all call it a vaccine, but their brains are fried. right?

so what is the legal and correct nomenclature?
And, suddenly, all the dangerous reactions to every other Scientifically Proven Shots are not being mentioned.
All those Military shots I needed to deploy, and the yearly, mandatory flu shot caused me lots more problems than the covid shot I took last week. :P
Studies Have Shown That Chubby People Live Far Longer Than Those That Make Fun Of Them :twisted:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I know, Right? I stupidly got a flu shot one year. It messed with me for months. Told wife I'd rather have the flu, it's over quicker. Speaking of which, now that i've been reinforcing my immune system, so far, no winter flu drama. first time i can remember getting this far without getting death defying sick . . .
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:56 pm
I know, Right? I stupidly got a flu shot one year. It messed with me for months. Told wife I'd rather have the flu, it's over quicker. Speaking of which, now that i've been reinforcing my immune system, so far, no winter flu drama. first time i can remember getting this far without getting death defying sick . . .
I'll never be convinced that DoD was testing other stuff with those flu shots...We usually carried our med records and a couple times, they had four different stamps they put on the folder. You are free to draw your own conclusions.
And, you are correct....I have not had a bad sickness this year, although, I felt punk up until a month ago. I tested neg, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had "it".....
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

This was posted earlier here - https://youtu.be/00OmOU8k-Wk, and here is another talk by Dr. Kory - for the pharmacology-minded... https://lbry.tv/@JustTheTruth:5/Ivermec ... rre-Kory:c

Compare to the FaceBook and Associated Press "Fact Check" on the topic - https://apnews.com/article/fact-checkin ... 9768999400

These 'fact checkers' and even some of the physicians dissing ivermectin, evidently never took a pharmacokinetics class, and have no clue of the concept of 'volume of distribution between organs and tissues' or 'concentration gradients across biologic membranes' or anything of the sort, and they just lie and say "there are no randomized trials" when there are over a dozen.

One has to wonder if it is a variant of Trump Derangement Syndrome or what...

One does NOT have to wonder which political party most of the anti-ivermectin censors (who literally take down discussions and videos of the topic - https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-pierre ... -treatment) belong to, though.... :roll:

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I just read this morning that in India, HCQ and Ivermectin have reduced infections by 72% in healthcare workers.
J35
Levergunner 3.0

Post by J35 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix8i7dfsCJg

From the U.K. DR John Campbell

J---------
Keep The Peace, Love and Harmony, These are the Gold Nuggets, All Else Is Sand !!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:28 pm
I just read this morning that in India, HCQ and Ivermectin have reduced infections by 72% in healthcare workers.
One three month study on healthcare workers showed around 23% infected in the regular group and ZERO in the ivermectin once-weekly group. I think there were 488 in the treated group. Not sure the exact numbers but it is on the www.FLCCC.net website. Another six-month study with over 50% in the control group infected and 2% in the treatment group; well over 95% effectiveness at preventing ANY CoVid, vs vaccine 95% at best, and only preventing ‘severe illness’ from it. 45-year old commonly-used drug even approved by FDA for use in breastfeeding women vs new experimental vaccine...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It has one rare side effect. In a small percentage of patients, hydroxychloroquine has been found to cause gradual blindness. That is at 200 mg twice a day or higher doses. The once weekly dose is approximately 200 mg once per week. Just going off of typical reactions to most medicines, I doubt that the once weekly dose would cause any harm unless you had a genetic abnormality which would cause it to happen. That genetic abnormality would be one in which you lacked the particular liver enzyme to process it. The chances of that are somewhere around 1 in 100 million. You are more likely to die in an auto accident or from falling down a flight of stairs. The issues with taking it twice daily every day versus once weekly are miles apart.
D. Brian Casady
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

I showed the "I-Mask" protocol to the boss (retired RN type) and she immediately worried that the parasite-fighting properties of Ivermectin would wipe out the good gut-bugs and send you into permanent gut-upset until you reestablish the good gut critters. (That did happen to me one time after getting treated for a giardia infestation some years ago).Anybody have words of reassurance for her?
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

earlmck wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:05 pm
I showed the "I-Mask" protocol to the boss (retired RN type) and she immediately worried that the parasite-fighting properties of Ivermectin would wipe out the good gut-bugs and send you into permanent gut-upset until you reestablish the good gut critters. (That did happen to me one time after getting treated for a giardia infestation some years ago).Anybody have words of reassurance for her?
It’s not antibiotic.
Quote “ Ivermectin, in fact, was the world’s first “endectocide” – a drug with activity against a wide variety of internal and external parasites, from nematodes to arthropods. It has also proved to be astonishingly safe for humans. This is because the drug acts by binding to special channels on the cell membrane (called glutamate-gated ion channels) that play a fundamental role in nematodes and insects.”
https://www.isglobal.org/healthisglobal ... /3098670/0
Kind regards,
Tycer
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

From our good-old Tax-financed FDA (I don't have the time or inclination to individually rebut this paragraph-by-paragraph, but it is tempting)...

COVID-19. We’ve been living with it for what sometimes seems like forever. Given the number of deaths that have occurred from the disease, it’s perhaps not surprising that some consumers are looking at unconventional treatments, not approved or authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Though this is understandable, please beware. The FDA’s job is to carefully evaluate the scientific data on a drug to be sure that it is both safe and effective for a particular use, and then to decide whether or not to approve it. Using any treatment for COVID-19 that’s not approved or authorized by the FDA, unless part of a clinical trial, can cause serious harm.

There seems to be a growing interest in a drug called ivermectin to treat humans with COVID-19. Ivermectin is often used in the U.S. to treat or prevent parasites in animals. The FDA has received multiple reports of patients who have required medical support and been hospitalized after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for horses.

Here’s What You Need to Know about Ivermectin
FDA has not approved ivermectin for use in treating or preventing COVID-19 in humans. Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical (on the skin) formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses).
Taking large doses of this drug is dangerous and can cause serious harm.
If you have a prescription for ivermectin for an FDA-approved use, get it from a legitimate source and take it exactly as prescribed.
Never use medications intended for animals on yourself. Ivermectin preparations for animals are very different from those approved for humans.
What is Ivermectin and How is it Used?
Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical (on the skin) forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

Some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and certain internal and external parasites. It’s important to note that these products are different from the ones for people, and safe when used as prescribed for animals, only.

When Can Taking Ivermectin Be Unsafe?
The FDA has not reviewed data to support use of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients to treat or to prevent COVID-19; however, some initial research is underway. Taking a drug for an unapproved use can be very dangerous. This is true of ivermectin, too.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. That is wrong.

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.

Ivermectin Products for Animals Are Different from Ivermectin Products for People
For one thing, animal drugs are often highly concentrated because they are used for large animals like horses and cows, which can weigh a lot more than we do—a ton or more. Such high doses can be highly toxic in humans.

Moreover, FDA reviews drugs not just for safety and effectiveness of the active ingredients, but also for the inactive ingredients. Many inactive ingredients found in animal products aren’t evaluated for use in people. Or they are included in much greater quantity than those used in people. In some cases, we don’t know how those inactive ingredients will affect how ivermectin is absorbed in the human body.

Meanwhile, effective ways to limit the spread of COVID-19 continue to be to wear your mask, stay at least 6 feet from others who don’t live with you, wash hands frequently, and avoid crowds.

Amazing the lengths they will go to in order to selectively report 'information' to dissuade people from using ivermectin. Watch some of Dr. Kory's interviews on the topic, and read through the studies pulled from various medical and pharmacology journals at www.FLCCC.net, and the difference in detail and documentation versus this FDA hit-piece are glaring.

Meanwhile, 'MedScape' - a physician's forum that consistently opposes ivermectin but endorses whatever 'investigational' patented high-cost stuff that is proposed - publishes stuff like this (unsure if non-members can access) - https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/947061
Last edited by AJMD429 on Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

MOST HILARIOUS TO ME IS THAT THE WUHAAN "VACCINE" IS NOT FDA APPROVED EITHER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

If you should only use medicines for APPROVED USES, then there would be no Doctors who could prescribe anything left. Each drug gets approved by the FDA for a limited range of uses. After it hits the market, Doctors see patients on that medicine with other conditions improved or completely resolved. They sometimes try it on another patient and see the same positive results. They can then send information on their results to the JAMA or NEJM and share their results. Other Doctors then read about it and try that medicine for the new symptoms. It works. Word gets around. The medicine is suddenly being used for an unapproved use all the time. Ever hear of Valium? It is approved as a muscle relaxant. I have NOT heard of it being used as a muscle relaxant for years. Hundreds of medicines show uses that are just too expensive to get past the FDA's gimme gimme gimme costs to put that use into the approved listing for the medicine. The FDA can be making something sound false by just telling only a part of the truth.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Piller is right (as always) - at one point, NEARLY ALL of the cardiac anti-arrhythmic drugs of any practical use were drugs patented and FDA-approved for things like seizures or heart failure or other stuff UNRELATED to their potent anti-arrhythmic properties. Most of the antibiotics we use are 'approved' for one particular infection (say, acute pharyngitis), yet we use them very successfully for more serious things like pneumonia or mastoid sinusitis. These drugs will NEVER get the FDA to approve them for the new (and often more important) uses, because by the time we figure out they work for those conditions, they are nearly off-patent, so nobody in their right mind would 'invest' 200 million dollars to 'prove' to the FDA that they work for whatever it is we ALREADY know they work for, just to have that investment lost the minute generic manufacturers under-bid prices.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

The FDA warning sounds like simple bureaucratic CYA speak. They are looking at ivermectin. The Indians have tested it too, but like the FDA, their governing body is hesitant to recommend it yet, because the doses used were beyond the levels tested in humans.
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

If false warnings against a life saving drug ( even if cleverly worded to be legal) are let pass here and now, please let those who approved said message answer righteously to the highest authority. May the mighty sword strike true. I am so disgusted.
Kind regards,
Tycer
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Much thanks for the link Tycer. Gettin' my Ivermectin tomorrow.
Tycer wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:40 pm
earlmck wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:05 pm
It’s not antibiotic.
Quote “ Ivermectin, in fact, was the world’s first “endectocide” – a drug with activity against a wide variety of internal and external parasites, from nematodes to arthropods. It has also proved to be astonishingly safe for humans. This is because the drug acts by binding to special channels on the cell membrane (called glutamate-gated ion channels) that play a fundamental role in nematodes and insects.”
https://www.isglobal.org/healthisglobal ... /3098670/0
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Looks like ivermectin should still be active against the 'new variants' of CoVid...

https://youtu.be/soIAcI3QhTw

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

CoVid is not susceptible to antibiotics. Antibiotics as a good general rule are only effective on bacteria. Bacteria are independent living organisms that invade by eating the target or host from outside of the cell inward. Viruses must use the cell to make more viruses. They cannot reproduce on their own.
Anyone who uses the argument that Ivermectin is not an antibiotic is just being disingenuous. Sort of like saying that a diesel-electric train engine will not work in your pickup because your pickup is not an electric motor. There is more to it than that.

One of the reasons for using Azithromycin in the mix for CoVid treatment is that the type of antibiotic that it is, a macrolide, is that macrolides have an effect on the way that the RNA in bacterial cells can read the DNA to make new copies. There is some carry-over to messing with the RNA in the reproduction of the virus within human cells. Even using macrolides for straight up bacterial infections will mess with human cell reproduction to a limited extent. How much exactly? I do not know. From what I see of the people who get prescribed Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin-steroid inhaler regimens, it must be enough to give your immune system a fighting chance. By stopping or slowing down the viral reproduction from messing with its ability to read its own RNA that was inserted into your DNA, it lets your white cells catch up and fight it. Using other types of antibiotics is probably not going to help. They have other means of killing bacteria. Messing with the RNA seems to work to at least a good percentage of effectiveness against the virus. The beta-lactam antibiotics, penicillin and amoxicillin and cephalexin are really common examples, work by messing with how and what the bacteria uses to build its cell wall. The bacteria build a cell wall to keep all their internal organs in place like we have our skin. What the beta-lactams do is to throw in at random a fake piece of the wall which doesn't stick to the pieces around it. Think of slipping a bunch of papier maché bricks in to the brick pile being used to build a house. They are in there at random, and as soon as a storm hits the wall starts leaking and collapsing. The sulfa antibiotics stop a bacteria from breaking down material it has eaten. Sort of like overloading its stomach with antacids. No food gets broken down and the bacteria starves to death.

So: saying that Ivermectin does not stop CoVid because it is not an antibiotic is misleading and lying by using a half-truth.
D. Brian Casady