POLITICS Independents & RKBA

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
bunklocoempire
Senior Levergunner

POLITICS Independents & RKBA

Post by bunklocoempire »

Today was a good day for our 2nd Ammendment. Very rarely, will the true reason for our 2nd Ammendment be broadcasted.

Today C-Span 2 miraculously covered The Rally For The Republic (Ron Paul's Campaign For Liberty) http://www.campaignforliberty.com/ One of the guest speakers was former Minnesota Independent Governor Jesse Ventura. (Unlike the Republican and Democrat conventions, this didn't cost us a cent!)

Say what you will of Jesse, the mention he gave our 2nd Ammendment today was outstanding. At about 5:20 (if you can't stomach Jesse :) ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMKIgbIYD48

In St.Paul we've got Independent Democrat Joe Lieberman pushing Republican McCain, in Minneapolis Independent Jesse Ventura pushing Liberty.

Any guess if the St.Paul crowd mentions the true reason for RKBA? Maybe Lieberman mentioned it, I couldn't find it. :lol:

Throughout the day their was even the mention of "Watering The Liberty Tree". :D Probably won't hear that in St.Paul either.

I'll save all the trouble: :wink:

Ron Paul can't win.
McCain is better than Obama.
Those who vote third party/other essentially vote for Obama.

Did I cover them all? :)

At any rate, rejoice that our RKBA is still understood, and, that the true meaning of RKBA was able to see the light of day. :D

That Liberty Tree looks thirsty, water it easily now with peaceful means, or water it later -not so peaceful like, Either way, it will be watered-.

Bunkloco
“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance, once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it.” Ron Paul