As seen on TV

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

As seen on TV

Post by Rusty »

I saw a show on TV tonight called Guns of Hollywood. I've seen it before and found it somewhat interesting. Tonight they were talking about Quigley Down Under. The idea was to reproduce the bucket shot and the shot where they shot two men with one shot. They did the bucket shot using a rifle that they borrowed from the owner of the Shiloh Sharps Rifle Company. They also reproduced the shot where they shot through two bodies at once. The big reveal from all that is that among professional snipers any shot that kills 2 bad guys with one shot is now called a "Quigley"
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: As seen on TV

Post by Pitchy »

Cool, kinda like sticking a arrow in the end of another they call them Robin Hoods. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Ysabel Kid

Re: As seen on TV

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Rusty wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:22 pm The big reveal from all that is that among professional snipers any shot that kills 2 bad guys with one shot is now called a "Quigley"
:D :D :D