Alright , here we go again !

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Alright , here we go again !

Post by 6pt-sika »

I’m scheduled to leave Dullus in a couple weeks for the Philippines again . Initially bought the tickets in 9/19 and the crud has caused me to rebook SIX times . As of 5/30/22 they’ve done away with quarantine if you’ve got your shots , no RT-PCR or antigen test if you have your shots , no special visa application and no forced 35K Covid health insurance . All I have to show supposedly is my crud shots/booster shots card and some app on my phone that gives the same stuff that’s on my passport . So looks as if I’m up up and away in less than three weeks .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Alright , here we go again !

Post by jeepnik »

Good luck. The new strain seems to be on the rise.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I hope all goes according to plan this time, have a great time.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Good Luck.

These days I fear the bureaucrats more than the virus; it has mutated to wimpiness for the most part. As long as people are on the zinc quercetin and Alkalol nasal spray they barely get sick.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

I had it a month ago. I wouldn’t say it was wimpy because I did feel pretty bad a few days. I’d say a mild flu or a very bad cold. Nothing like mono. I had received the two doses of vaccine over a year ago, no boosters, no cow dewormer, etc. just some ibuprofen and throat spray for symptoms . I got tested but never went for treatment. The sore throat was the worst of it, followed by achy joints and fatigue. Congestion was mild, I could breathe, smell and taste just fine. No GI disturbance either
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

According to the latest data, people who got vaccinated actually appear to be getting covid infection more often, and more severely, than those who didn't get vaccinated, or at least that seems to be the case with the Pfizer vaccine.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Look around while you’re over there and see if you can find more 6.5 PRC brass. :lol:
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

harry wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:52 pm Look around while you’re over there and see if you can find more 6.5 PRC brass. :lol:
I suspect the PRC will hit the block when I get back . I’ve got a 6.5 Sherman Short Magnum that’s based on the 300 SAUM case that’s actually about 200 FPS faster and it’s built on a 700 action rather then the darn Savage that my PRC is on . I prefer a 700 over a Savage although they shoot about the same .
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Incidentally the PRC I passed along to you I got from Midway . It was just a matter of watching their webpage . I picked up enough RL25 to feed the PRC and the Sherman Short Mag for as much as I wanna shoot them for awhile . Think I have around six pounds of the stuff .
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

Have a safe trip! Hope all goes smoothly.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

2ndovc wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:21 am Have a safe trip! Hope all goes smoothly.

jb 8)
If the plane in Detroit takes off and heads to Inchon I'll be satisfied . In the past three years scheme of things I've gotten my hopes up to many times then had to explain to a 4-6 year old why Ampah cannot come to see him and take him fishing . Granted I need to take another flight from Korea to the Philippines but to me half the battle is getting ot of the USA (which unto itself doesn't sound like such a great idea LOL's).
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Further investigation today reveals the crummy little CDC hand written card I have for the first two crud shots and both boosters will fly at immigration in the PI . So all I gotta do is download some thing the Philippine government asks you to answer and have my number written down on something .
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Think I’ll either get my CDC card laminated and put in my passport or possibly staple it to my passport inside the front cover .