Biathlon is on..if you're interested

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Biathlon is on..if you're interested

Post by 4t5 »

right now on USA channel...
Rumble.com/ hickock45
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Biathlon is on..if you're interested

Post by gamekeeper »

Watching the Winter Olympics at my G/Fs house but missed the Biathlon... :(
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Twodot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Twodot »

pretty close finish for 1, 2 & 3
BenT
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BenT »

There is a Wisconsin guy representing the USA. He finished 7th. His sponsor, Ariens lawn equipment ,is building a Biathlon course in Wisconsin after hearing that it was hard to find a place to practice. In the summer it will be used for Fat tire bike races and other events, A real plus for the community ,what a great thing to do. I think you are going see more guys coming out of Wisconsin on the Team.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

BenT wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:54 pm There is a Wisconsin guy representing the USA. He finished 7th. His sponsor, Ariens lawn equipment ,is building a Biathlon course in Wisconsin after hearing that it was hard to find a place to practice. In the summer it will be used for Fat tire bike races and other events, A real plus for the community ,what a great thing to do. I think you are going see more guys coming out of Wisconsin on the Team.
Cool thing for Ariens to do...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I haven't watched any of the Olympics. Held in the slave state of China. No thanks.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

I tried but I have a smart TV. It won't play it, or the NBA..., the View...etc

Just kidding. I wish all our athletes the best. They train their azzes off to better themselves and have no choice where the olympics are held. Because it's held every four years, they're on the clock.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

jkbrea wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:22 pm I tried but I have a smart TV. It won't play it, or the NBA..., the View...etc

Just kidding. I wish all our athletes the best. They train their azzes off to better themselves and have no choice where the olympics are held. Because it's held every four years, they're on the clock.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

this is coming from china, right? why would anyone believe that any of the times of any events are actual real provable, certifiable, trustworthy times?

why would anyone believe that any of the times of any events are actual real provable, certifiable, trustworthy times?

why would anyone believe that any of the times of any events are actual real provable, certifiable, trustworthy times?

we've gotten NOTHING BUT lies and misinformation and disinformation from china FOR YEARS !!

BUT now we're going to believe everything we see and hear on the lying stinking putrid American propaganda machine?

I GOTTA TELL YA, I JUST DON'T GET IT. I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF CHINA OR OUT OF THEIR TOADIES IN AMERICA. NOT ONE WORD.

BUT THAT'S JUST A ME-THING I GUESS . . .
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

One thing is "believable" about China and that's the nuclear (or maybe it's a coal fired) power plant in the background during the skiing event at the city gates. Man, the American and European anti coal/anti nuclear faction of the kook parties must be having convultions and peeing their proverbial polka dot panties :lol:
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:07 pm I haven't watched any of the Olympics. Held in the slave state of China. No thanks.
I feel the same way. I still can't figure out why we are not mad as hell about the China virus that killed so many of us.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:35 am
Ysabel Kid wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:07 pm I haven't watched any of the Olympics. Held in the slave state of China. No thanks.
I feel the same way. I still can't figure out why we are not mad as hell about the China virus that killed so many of us.
+1