Hawk Bullets?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Hawk Bullets?

Post by Mainehunter »

Is this company still around? I've been trying to get a hold of someone for a couple of weeks now but no answer. Their website is up and running. Tried to leave a message, but their answering machine is full.

Mainehunter
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hawk Bullets?

Post by GunnyMack »

Screenshot_20220126-055833_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Here is Hawks contact page, hope it helps.
Many moons ago Hawk was looking for investors, I thought long and hard about it but in the long run I kept my money in the bank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

I recently noticed that their website had been updated, so I'd assume they are still in business. I haven't ordered from them in a couple years, but always got quick replies to my emails.

I'm a big fan of their bullets, and hope they remain in business as I plan to keep ordering from them.

Billy
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

When I was still looking at a 480 ruger carbine I contacted them about bullets. They got back to me with an answer pretty quickly. This was a couple months back, maybe september/october.
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

I placed order last spring by phone sometime? He put me on backlist, made it clear he was covered up, but also guaranteed me 250 .308" 150&170gr FN for my 30-30 within I believe 2.5 months. I got them almost month early! Great people and business I hope still doing well, and sounded like they where, even more so because of ammo manufactures tying up supplies for their ammo! Hawk devoted entirely to us!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

I don't mind on waiting a few months on ordering but not responding to emails and their voice mail box is full bothers me! I'll try calling again this week and see what happens.

Mainehunter.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

They may have the covid...if so things will take some time.
450 Fuller
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 450 Fuller »

Andy Hill is the Prop.
A decent lad who works hard. Be patient, Covid and back orders have slowed everyone down.

Their bullets are excellent, especially for rifles like older Winchesters and Marlins.
A letter might also work. I have his bullets for the 348 and 33 WCF. They work better than most
for lever action rifles.
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

So, I tried calling yesterday with no luck. I did find another company I'm going to try out for now.

https://npcustombullets.com/

They don't take cards, just mo or bank check. Should get my order in the next few weeks which is fine. I'll let you guys know how they turn out.

Mainehunter