If your packages are delayed....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

If your packages are delayed....

Post by 4t5 »

this guy may know why,
https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/statu ... gr%5Etweet
:shock:
LET'S GO BRANDON!
Rumble.com/ hickock45
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If your packages are delayed....

Post by GunnyMack »

Start shooting the looters, leave em lay for the California Condors to clean up , bet that will stop the looting...BUT they better use all copper bullets, don't want to 'poison ' the Condors with lead!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

My Idea of the problem in Kaliforinia to deal with the looting and smash and grab people...... issue the Police Ruger 10-22's with 30 round mags . the main goal of the operation is not to kill all these lowlife thugs. just shoot them in the ***.......1 long rifle slug would ruin their day, and that part of the body would be an easy target from laying around doing nothing...... and then this scum would have to decide "is I gonna die" or go to the hospital. BUT TO THE RESCUE is governor newsome ........who is now wanting to pass a bill that will grant EVERY PERSONE IN KALI FREE HEALTH CARE. EVEN THE ILLEAGLES. and the taxpayers see $$$$$$$
Yippie I YI KAY YA LETS GET OUT OF KALI.
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

The Pinkertons knew how to handle that.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:56 pm Start shooting the looters, leave em lay for the California Condors to clean up , bet that will stop the looting...BUT they better use all copper bullets, don't want to 'poison ' the Condors with lead!
Yea, but you'd have to use non lead ammo.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Solving this type of problem is easy, but no one has the guts to do it. Here's my simple solution.

For minor property crimes.
On the first offense cut off the thumb of the dominate hand.
On the second offense cut off the other thumb.
On the third offense it's quite obvious the criminal is incapable of learning so immediate execution.

For any crime that involves violence or threat of violence immediate execution.

Of course all of the suspects will get a full and fair trial.

People say that the death penalty doesn't work. When they do I respond with this question. How many executed criminals have ever harmed anyone again? Seems to me that the death penalty is as near to 100% effective as possible.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

I hate thieves I hope there is a special place in hell for them like having to watch hairy fat guys in thongs bend over for eternity lol
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Uh, I don't think we are ready for Islamic law here in the USA (obviously you are just venting). Hit 'em with one of these things (the Byrna HD) and they will have a really, really, really bad day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7Qe-p ... x=204&t=4s

Thanks to 3leggedturtle for sending us the link. Hit them with one of these pepper ball handguns (more than one available by the way), it will almost certainly affect multiple attackers in the same shot if you watch the video if they are in close proximity to each other. Might be just the thing to get under Antifa's clear face shields with a chest or neck shot. It's apparently much more powerful than pepper spray and probably the same or more powerful than even bear spray.

Plastic shotgun shells and pepper ball guns also offer some less lethal options that offer more flexibility and reduce your legal threats to potential life in prison (see Kyle R. and Kim P. trials and the ensuing Heck it caused their families)

Hey, I just found this. From their website:

https://shop.pepperball.com/products/pe ... A2-carbine

"Does the projectile have to hit an attacker to be effective?
The PepperBall projectile creates a cloud that is effective 12-15 feet in diameter. You do not have to hit a threat for the PepperBall PAVA cloud to be effective."

Way more expensive though.

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel