Two Henrys and a Cattleman.........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
leverman44
Levergunner

Two Henrys and a Cattleman.........

Post by leverman44 »

All .22 and the Cattleman 12 shooter makes a great sidekick for the Henry Evil Roy lever carbine. The Pump is a fun time too on the plate rack!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Two Henrys and a Cattleman.........

Post by gamekeeper »

That sounds like a winning combination, capacity with a .22 is the fun way to go 8) only downside is keeping count so you don't have too many dry fires.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
trapper45
Levergunner 1.0

Re: Two Henrys and a Cattleman.........

Post by trapper45 »

My W. W. Greener-converted Martini is a fun shooter--and it does have a lever, too. It was born in 1879 as a Martini-Henry Mk III in .577-450; converted to .303 Artillery Carbine Mk I in 1897; and became a .22 in the Edwardian period for the N.R.A.--of England. Goes bang every time, and happy with El Cheapo bulk .22s. Lotsa fun, and turns heads at the range. A definite keeper, along with the '81 Marlin 39M. My two faves, for sure.