...the Russians did it...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

...the Russians did it...

Post by AJMD429 »

BE7EF0B5-4611-400C-99B8-61170C06AF71.jpeg
.... now this is what we're going to tell the humans.... The Russians came while they were gone at work, and the Russians started the wood chipper up, and the chicken accidentally flew into it.

Wag your tail and look cute and they'll believe about anything....

:lol:

I know a month or so ago I came home and the trashcan was turned over and trash was all over the yard. The dogs were going through it and at first I thought they were looking for morsels of kitchen scraps to eat, but I quickly realized they were trying the best they could to clean up the mess. Evidently the Russians had come by during the day and knocked over the trashcan, despite no doubt a fierce attempt on the part of our dogs to prevent that. After the unfortunate incident, our dogs were simply doing the best they could to mitigate the damage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: ...the Russians did it...

Post by 2ndovc »

They have been through here on occasion as well.

Then we have the drama queen that tries for the sympathy votes.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Re: ...the Russians did it...

Post by Bronco »

I have read that the Ruskies don't like dog and are trying to blame them for things.
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !