For GameKeeper

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

For GameKeeper

Post by JimT »

From the old GUNS MAGAZINE in 1957

Seems it was about midnight when a butler awakened a wealthy British sportsman and told him, "There are noises downstairs, sir."
"Are you quite sure?" yawned the sportsman.
"Yes, sir." . ..... -
"Burglars, perhaps?" .-.'.
"It would seem so, sir."
"Oh, very well," sighed the sportsman. "Fetch me my gray tweeds and my gun."
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: For GameKeeper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: Yes I read that too and I have known a few that would say something similar.... :lol:

Did you read about the two rookie cops and the burglars..... :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:53 pm Did you read about the two rookie cops and the burglars..... :shock:
I sent it to friend who a long-time cop ... he said, "Not surprising." :roll:
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I had a friend who was married to an Englishman. They lived in Arizona. One day we 3 were going someplace and I said, "Hey, I have a joke from England." to which she replied, "So do I." He did not seem amused.

The joke:

Archibald the butler is helping Sir Percival into his Rolls when at that moment a pigeon flying by drops big splotch of white on Sir Percival's bowler hat.
Archibald says, "Just a minute Sir Percival. I'll pop inside and get a piece of toilet paper"
Sir Percival replies, "Don't be daft man! By the time you get back here that bloody pigeon will be halfway to London!"
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.