Okay.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Okay.....

Post by Ray »

This favoritism and protectivness of a certain few by moderators is getting past "keep it civil" and has passed into the realm of "big brother" sinister malevolence. What is next ? Hacking ? Background checks ? Credit checks ? Intrusive social media voyeurism/shaming ? Or have one or more of these atrocious impertinences already been perpetrated ?

Can or does it happen ? Absolutely ! I once got a letter from the texas attorney general's office informing me that both myself and my wife had been suspiciously ran through foxfire-nexus-lexus by an castro co. a.d.a. The whole thing was a mystery to them of how and why with the absolute lack of criminal record on our part and the 945 mile distances and whatnot. The last line of the letter was the query of whether or not we wanted to prosecute. We checked yes and returned same and have never heard a single word.
m.A.g.a. !
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Okay.....

Post by Blaine »

Yep...it's real. :idea:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV