If I'd known then.....

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

If I'd known then.....

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If I'd known then.....

Post by jeepnik »

Many years ago when I first started to reload my first press was a Lyman. It came in a "complete" kit to reload .45 ACP. That single stage press is still in use today. Although I must admit to using my Dillion most of the time.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If I'd known then.....

Post by 2ndovc »

Ray wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:30 pm .....what I know now, way back when mom took wee little ray down to the old sears and roebuck on noble street circa 1972 to perch on an unwashed & bourbon soaked santa impersonator's knee then I would have asked that smelly, red-eyed essobee for this.....

https://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/pr ... ctId/75634
That reminds me a of a story a former boss' daughter told me several years ago.
Not long before she came back to Ohio to work for daddy, she managed a couple of shopping malls, though I don't remember where, one of her Santa's similar to the one mentioned above, had a heart attack right in the middle of the mall with a line of little kids waiting. Apparently, after flopping on the floor in mid cardiac event, without skipping a beat a dad in line with the same dark sense of humor I have said "See kids, this is what happens when you lie to Santa". At this point, I'm laughing so hard, I can barely breath and she asks me what in the world is wrong with you? We never did get along very well. :D
The same girl asked: after I told the office lady about one of our subcontractors that was up to no good and was beaten to death, says "Is he going to be ok?"
Not real bright, but wasn't hard to look at. :wink:

By the way,
I still use my grandfather's Hollywood Gun Shop single stage press for rifle calibers. Pistols go through the Dillon.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"