Happy Anniversary...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

Happy Anniversary...

Post by Ysabel Kid »

... 400th to be exact... of THANKSGIVING!!!

In better times we'd (the country) be making a big deal of this milestone - instead of trying to remain the holiday. :roll: :evil:

Happy Thanksgiving All! :D
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Happy Anniversary...

Post by AJMD429 »

You... you....you.....raaaaacist....! :D

Many families I know are having a better-than-usual Thanksgiving, as the liberals, who are always driven by fear, are quarantining and staying at home. People are free to express religious thoughts, and patriotic thoughts, without fear of 'offending' someone.

A friend told me this is the first year in a long time he hasn't taken his U.S. flag down, because his liberal cousin and her husband get do nasty about it but they aren't coming because his own wife has a history of blood clots so hasn't been vaccinated. She took the FLCCC Rx when he had CoVid and never got symptoms but now has antibodies, but that's not good enough I guess.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

It is insane.

I read that over 50% of the people polled said they weren't going to a family Thanksgiving get together because either they hadn't been vaccinated, so were "un-invited" of someone at the house hadn't been vaccinated so they were too afraid to go. Unreal.

Worse, apparently over 50% also stated that they had cut off family members who had not got the jab.

The leftist are priming the population good for their control. When family turns against itself, the leftist have achieved what they need. Remember all the party snitches in Marxist countries, ratting out their own family members. First step. :evil: :evil: :evil:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

400 years of turkey dinners boy that's a lot of turkey 🦃.... Happy Thanksgiving.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

My darling wife and I celebrated 35 years of Thanksgivings together yesterday. Caught her off guard when I told her "Happy anniversary!" Her folks invited me to Thanksgiving dinner the year we got engaged and we've been together for every Thanksgiving but one since then.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AmBraCol wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:25 pm My darling wife and I celebrated 35 years of Thanksgivings together yesterday. Caught her off guard when I told her "Happy anniversary!" Her folks invited me to Thanksgiving dinner the year we got engaged and we've been together for every Thanksgiving but one since then.
That's awesome Paul! Mrs. YK and I enjoyed our 34th Thanksgiving this year - a year behind you! :D