HEY Doc, good medical article

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

HEY Doc, good medical article

Post by Grizz »

have you read this? sounds very interesting . . . ,

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/P ... ts-pdf.pdf
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: HEY Doc, good medical article

Post by AJMD429 »

I've been using Low Dose Naltrexone for several years, and use it for CoVid during the 'cytokine storm' phase. It has many other applications due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also blocks the over-active 'food-reward' pathways some people have, so if combined with the antidepressant/anti-addictive bupropion, it also help some people dramatically with weight loss.

The only folks who can't really use it are those on pain meds (opioid type), because it blocks the pain-relief effect.

The other non-FLCCC thing I use is nebulizer glutathione.

I think both are beginning to appear in the FLCCC protocols as 'options' though.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: HEY Doc, good medical article

Post by Grizz »

AJMD429 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:38 pm .

I've been using Low Dose Naltrexone for several years, and use it for CoVid during the 'cytokine storm' phase. It has many other applications due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It also blocks the over-active 'food-reward' pathways some people have, so if combined with the antidepressant/anti-addictive bupropion, it also help some people dramatically with weight loss.

The only folks who can't really use it are those on pain meds (opioid type), because it blocks the pain-relief effect.

The other non-FLCCC thing I use is nebulizer glutathione.

I think both are beginning to appear in the FLCCC protocols as 'options' though.
Thanks Doc. How cool that you are using it! I found the writeup fascinating and well done. Glad you are on top of all this stuff. I thought the microdosing info was very interesting. I do something like that with seasick meds when i'm on the ocean..... †