wanted Starline 40-65

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
win40-82
Levergunner 2.0

wanted Starline 40-65

Post by win40-82 »

Looking for 25 or so pieces of Starline 40-65 brass. New or once or twice fired Ok. Any leads would help. Don't want any re-formed stuff. Thanks.
there is no such thing as a miss if you still have ammo
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: wanted Starline 40-65

Post by .45colt »

It wouldn't hurt to place an order with them. In early march I ordered 250pc of 44-40 brass , in late August I got an e-mail to re submit my card info as they were about three weeks from My order. and who would have thunk that I did get it in September. better late than never. :shock: :D .
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

.45colt wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:50 pm It wouldn't hurt to place an order with them. In early march I ordered 250pc of 44-40 brass , in late August I got an e-mail to re submit my card info as they were about three weeks from My order. and who would have thunk that I did get it in September. better late than never. :shock: :D .
I've been waiting since January for my 327 Federal Magnum brass. Got the 32 SWL after only five months backorder. Putting in an order now makes a lot of sense as then one is at the front of the line when they DO do a run.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Post by Shasta »

I will spot you to 25 brand new pieces of brass. PM me your mailing address.

For me, it's a matter of "paying it forward". Back in July of 2018 I was burned out in the Carr Fire, another of California's disastrous wild fires. I managed to save most of my guns, but lost all my ammo and reloading stuff. The guys here on this forum donated me a good deal of cash as well as some much needed reloading equipment. Thanks to their generosity I was able to get back to reloading and shooting within a couple months.

It's my turn to help a fellow levergunner in need. :D

Shasta
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
cj57
Levergunner

Post by cj57 »

I bought 2 cases of PMC 40-65 a few years back, I shot 100 and use cases for reloading. They made a short run of loaded 40-65 and 45-90
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Shasta wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:00 pm I will spot you to 25 brand new pieces of brass. PM me your mailing address.

For me, it's a matter of "paying it forward". Back in July of 2018 I was burned out in the Carr Fire, another of California's disastrous wild fires. I managed to save most of my guns, but lost all my ammo and reloading stuff. The guys here on this forum donated me a good deal of cash as well as some much needed reloading equipment. Thanks to their generosity I was able to get back to reloading and shooting within a couple months.

It's my turn to help a fellow levergunner in need. :D

Shasta
You sir, are a class act. That was a nice thing to do.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Shasta, you made my day. 8)