Under attack...................

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Under attack...................

Post by .45colt »

It has rained here for three weeks just two days it quit for a while. the end of the garage right by the gutters has a drip coming from the soffit. No big surprise as the shingles are pretty old. so I go and get some roofing calk as it going to start raining anytime again. I'm fifteen ft in the garage with My readers on looking at the instructions on the tube......out of the corner of My eye something is moving in quick. in front of the table I'm working on is a 12ga single shot I keep if the neighbor attacks.... as I'm grabbing the gun an opossum about 10lb is at My feet. :shock: I holler and out He goes. I put the gun down and at the back of the door is a bucket full of rain water. I hit Him with about three gallons and down the yard He went. I don't care who you are that is funny........................................... :lol:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Under attack...................

Post by AJMD429 »

Funny...makes me grin like a possum.... :mrgreen:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Like the saying goes, when it rains it pours. :lol:
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Better than a skunk! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Reminds me of he time I was on a wooden ladder, a 40 footer, was almost at full extension painting the peak of a dormer when all of a sudden the ladder started to shake. I looked around but saw no one near me. I kept painting and soon the ladder started to shake again. I was almost finished but decided to get down, about half way down the shaking started again. Seems a family of skunks were playing on and around my ladder! I stopped and turned around to where I could dribble paint from the brush on the skunks. Either got in their eyes or the smell of oil paint was enough to send them scurrying, crossing the yard onto the street almost causing a car accident. The guys I was working with didn't believe me until they saw white paw prints on the stoop!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 2ndovc »

It's been a strange, wet summer/ fall for sure. I was looking at the NOAA site and for Oct. we're over an inch above normal rainfall for the Cleveland area, this month..

When I was a kid we had cornered an opossum in our garage, boy was it P'oed! My dad finally told us to leave it alone before we got hurt and left the garage door open about a foot or so. Wandered off on it's own. Funny, the stuff you remember. :D

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Don't ever pee off a possem with a bb gun....don't ask :oops: :oops:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Roknstevo
Levergunner

Post by Roknstevo »

.45colt wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:19 pm It has rained here for three weeks just two days it quit for a while. the end of the garage right by the gutters has a drip coming from the soffit. No big surprise as the shingles are pretty old. so I go and get some roofing calk as it going to start raining anytime again. I'm fifteen ft in the garage with My readers on looking at the instructions on the tube......out of the corner of My eye something is moving in quick. in front of the table I'm working on is a 12ga single shot I keep if the neighbor attacks.... as I'm grabbing the gun an opossum about 10lb is at My feet. :shock: I holler and out He goes. I put the gun down and at the back of the door is a bucket full of rain water. I hit Him with about three gallons and down the yard He went. I don't care who you are that is funny........................................... :lol:
Was he singin’ “The Race is On”?