"Get off of my lawn...", Russian-style.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"Get off of my lawn...", Russian-style.

Post by AJMD429 »

Saw this picture in the news.
Russia-8-1.jpg
I wouldn't want to mess with either creature in this photo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "Get off of my lawn...", Russian-style.

Post by marlinman93 »

Reminds me of going to Canada with a couple friends for a fishing trip at a remote lake. We arrived after a 3 hr. 4x4 drive of just 11 miles! When we got out to unload our gear into the cabin, we heard a commotion and turned to see an older gent chasing a 150 lb. black bear while whacking it on the back with a broom!
Turned out he was the caretaker at the lake, and he said the bear had become a nuisance, and he often chased it off with a broom! Not what I'd do, but the 3 days we were there we never stepped outside without looking around to see where the bear might be!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Doc said ....I wouldn't want to mess with either creature in this photo...I'll happily second that.. :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

The Cossack answer to this situation. I have one of these in black and red leather. They have a steel cable running through them with a lead weight covered in leather on the end. They can give a gentle thump all the way to a devastating bone breaking blow. -Tutt

"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel