Another "prop" gun killing

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Another "prop" gun killing

Post by wvfarrier »

A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: Another "prop" gun killing

Post by AJMD429 »

Typical arrogant anti-gun idiot at the trigger.

The narratives will be:

a) all about pitying poor Alec, and
b) if an 'expert' like Alec can't even be safe with a gun, well then NOBODY should be allowed to have one

...and, lest I forget...

c) it's Trump's fault

So horrible to lose a life in such a senseless manner.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Prayers up for all involved.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

This is a tragedy, but I cannot help but think that.........

Alec Baldwin has now killed more innocent people than Kyle Rittenhouse.
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:05 am This is a tragedy, but I cannot help but think that.........

Alec Baldwin has now killed more innocent people than Kyle Rittenhouse.
:shock:

Yep.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Who the heck was in charge of firearms on the set and would allow a firearm to be left loaded, and unsupervised? This is a complete lack of oversight from whoever is tasked with props, or real guns for this film. And just why were there any real loaded guns on the set anyway?
Basically you've likely got the least firearms savvy group in the world left to access loaded firearms. Which seems idiotic at best.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

Once again our clueless news media (but I repeat myself) is showing their ignorance.

I can say this, since I do have a degree and history in communications

This wasn't a 'prop gun'. This was a *real* gun, being used as a movie prop. Prop guns are disabled, no firing pin, can't chamber, etc.

Should have been zip-tied until seconds before it's handed to the actor

WITH A LIVE ROUND IN IT!

One dead, one injured.

Unforgivable.

Baldwin, negligent homicide, whoever had custody of the gun, complicity.

Even though a member of the 'dancing monkey' class there's no denying he knowingly pointed a weapon at someone and discharged it.

He'll walk though.

Civil suits though, lawyers for the estate of the dead woman, and the wounded guy are already spooling up.

I hope they take every penny he has.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We all know baldwin is a liberal left anti-gun but yet he is making a western movie with guns?
Doesn't that make him a HYPOCRITE? Oh yeah thats right he lives in a fairy-tale land of fruits and nuts that lives by the do as I say mentality
I sure hope the NM prosecutor charges him with murder, convicts and sends that worm to the state pen!
Never liked him, won't watch his work, hope he rots !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Joe and Kamala will no doubt show up and Help Him out..... :twisted: ......what kind of FOOLS would have live ammo on a movie set?. All should be going to prison. You can't cure stupid.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

wecsoger wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:08 am
This wasn't a 'prop gun'. This was a *real* gun, being used as a movie prop. Prop guns are disabled, no firing pin, can't chamber, etc.

WITH A LIVE ROUND IN IT!

Unforgivable.

Baldwin, negligent homicide, whoever had custody of the gun, complicity.

Even though a member of the 'dancing monkey' class there's no denying he knowingly pointed a weapon at someone and discharged it.
I hope they take every penny he has.

Yes, 100% agree....while I may be the biggest f.o. of the board, I pride myself on gun safety. I don't even like pointing a stick at someone............. A REAL gun???!!!! With ammo??? ....by saying "prop gun" the media and its crooked allies are already playing it down....it was a REAL gun that's often used in the business....just ask Sylvester Stallone who makes millions from REAL guns but only thinks they should be in the hands of the military & police.

I read elsewhere that anyone caught with real ammo on a movie set is subject to immediate dismissal and criminal charges...just read it...maybe Old Savage knows as he treats stunt people...

IF...IF A. Baldwin tries to weasel his way out of this instead of taking FULL responsibility, it just shows you the piece of dog excrement that he is.

I read where they are looking for what kind of projectile it was so I guess they will say the cartridge was a blank and a spider built a nest in the barrel.

You DONT point ANY gun, real or fake at another human being or something you don't want to destroy......even more so when you are older and should know better.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Unforgivable. :evil: There can be no excuse for this. :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

He will probably use this to become the next anti gun poster child spokesperson on TV and the news media.Guns are bad just look what happened to me.I read and don t know if it is true that the movie they are making (produced by Baldwin) was on a low budget and they didn’t t use the standard unionized prop /armoury people as they cost too much
Last edited by barbarossa on Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

My guess is a contract disagreement, but that a guess.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I'm sure poor Alec it's trying his best to work thru this event with his bartender!
His lawyer is telling him just how to act with the media.
Alec please don't punch any reporters asking you about why you shot this nice lady dead.
I feel sorry for the family members and the young child who lost a mother!
I highly doubt there will be any repercussions for this liberal D bag!
Perhaps spending a week with Sixgun would fix his wagon!
That just might be cruel and unusual punishment!
Johnny
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

Rumble.com/ hickock45
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

Saw this on the internet......

Twitter users are now zeroing in on Baldwin's past social media activity and one glaring tweet he posted on Sept. 22, 2017 reads: "I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone..." The tweet also included a link to a Los Angeles Times article about a Huntington Beach police officer who was captured on video struggling with a suspect in a parking lot of a convenience store before shooting the man several times, killing him.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

I recall way back a movie star chick, Jennifer Oneil from a John Wayne movie had a dufus
Boyfriend who pointed a gun loaded with blanks to his head, saying,"Don't worry...they're blanks" right before the hot gasses blew pieces of his skull into his brain. Any one else remember this dufus? In the 70's maybe.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

"IF A. Baldwin tries to weasel his way out of this instead of taking FULL responsibility, it just shows you the piece of dog excrement that he is."

I'm sure that is what will happen.

Already the narrative is that "the firearm discharged, hitting an innocent person"

The REALITY is that "the TRIGGER WAS PRESSED BY BALDWIN, while BALDWIN WAS POINTING IT AT AN INNOCENT PERSON".
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

Baldwin is already blaming the prop guy.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

What I have learned in life is that people like Baldwin, pelosi........., in fact, I'll cut it short to include all upper level politicians on both sides and any so called Hollywood "stars" that they think they are so important and their ego is so large that their souls rival that of Washington and Jefferson and their basic reasoning is that if anyone dies, gets seriously hurt, or has their futures drastically and negatively altered by the actions of these "elitists", that it's OK and meaningless.

Alec Baldwin will lay his head on the pillow tonight and worry more about HIS future than he will the family of the girl he murdered. .....after all, the girl no longer has a future.

Even Uncle Joe Stalin, after being told by one of his associates that a million Ukrainians starved to death because of Uncle Joes policies and asked by his associates, "what are we going to do?".......Uncle Joe said, "why, we will kill a million more."

Not to downplay this innocent girls unnecessary death, but I bet Trump is having a conversation with his inner dialog with words similar to, "hey Alec, you really think all those skits on SNL were funny, don't you?"

"Who's laughing now m.f?"
Model A Uzi’s
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

1 question.

Regardless of what that gun was loaded with.....

Why was he pointing a gun at anyone and pulling the trigger?

If he followed Coopers' rules, she would be alive today.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Scott..I've been waiting and have not heard, .....mmmmm, wait a minute, she was not an actress in the movie where these negligent "accidents" happen by so called "pointing the gun at your imaginary adversary". She was a worker, off the camera.

So this falls into one of two scenarios.......either he was being a jerk with a real gun which makes it negligent homicide.......or he murdered her intentionally.......your the lawyer...what's your take?---00
Model A Uzi’s
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

I don't know why he was pointing the gun at her. But it sounds like manslaughter to me.

Under the Texas Penal Code:

Sec. 19.04. MANSLAUGHTER. (a) A person commits an offense if he recklessly causes the death of an individual.

(b) An offense under this section is a felony of the second degree.

Of course, this shooting did not happen in Texas. But as the facts are trickling out, this certainly seems like a reckless homicide.
Last edited by Scott Tschirhart on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok, thanks Scott....manslaughter......well, all of the facts are not in yet but I'm sure President Trump will make sure they are.--006

Trump Jr.....Alec is DONE..... :D

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What about New Mexico law?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
On something that Scott said, pertaining to Texas law, it would be hard to believe that any state would classify an obvious negligent killing as a misdemeanor with community service as punishment.

That no good a.b. Is gonna do time.....half the country will see to it. Can't wait to see him walking bow legged after his 2-5 year sentence all cuddled up in Big Bubba in a 6x9.---00
Model A Uzi’s
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I am curious as to if the shooting occurred during the actual filming of a scene in the movie. And granted Balwin should have checked the gun for loaded rounds, (but he's an actor and probably doesn't know anything about guns) (however, I now remember, he has made several movies in the past, involving guns, so he doesn't have any excuses) but he probably never expected a gun with a live round to be handed to him on the set, unless the scene called for a live round to be fired which I suspect is fairly rare. The whole thing stinks, and I wonder if the real truth will ever come out. I know one thing, before I would ever consider being in a movie take, I would want to personally check all firearms being used for that scene, especially any gun that would be pointed at me, for sure.

On second thought, I am surprised this doesn't happen more often, considering all of the gunfight scenes we see on the TV and the silver screen.
NRA Life Member, Patron
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Lastmohecken wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:16 am I am curious as to if the shooting occurred during the actual filming of a scene in the movie. And granted Balwin should have checked the gun for loaded rounds, (but he's an actor and probably doesn't know anything about guns) (however, I now remember, he has made several movies in the past, involving guns, so he doesn't have any excuses) but he probably never expected a gun with a live round to be handed to him on the set, unless the scene called for a live round to be fired which I suspect is fairly rare. The whole thing stinks, and I wonder if the real truth will ever come out. I know one thing, before I would ever consider being in a movie take, I would want to personally check all firearms being used for that scene, especially any gun that would be pointed at me, for sure.

On second thought, I am surprised this doesn't happen more often, considering all of the gunfight scenes we see on the TV and the silver screen.
I don't think it was while filming a scene. It makes no sense that he would point the gun at her during a scene.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:38 amI don't think it was while filming a scene. It makes no sense that he would point the gun at her during a scene.
I've seen movies where the actor fires a "gun" towards the camera. The gal shot was the cinematographer.

One question is why was there a need to have on the set cartridges with bullets? Or was something else blown out the barrel by a blank cartridge? That it blew through her and into the guy behind her sounds as if it must have been a bullet.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

Its my understanding that mirrors are used during that type of scene.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I just don't see how anyone can get away with such gross negligence!
I'm sure he going to pass it of on the prop guy!
Why would a live round be inserted into a prop gun?
It just doesn't make sense!
Johnny
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Post by barbarossa »

In this world money talks .The gun will be vilified and the person who pulled the trigger will walk away free as it makes more sense than to actually blame the person who pulled the trigger.All gun laws are based on this way of thinking.There is some irony though that a blatant anti gun person ends up killing someone with a gun because he uses a gun in his business to make money.If he hated guns that much why produce a movie that guns play a role in when he could of easily made a movie with no guns in it .Sound kind of hypocritical doesn’t it
Last edited by barbarossa on Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

It appears that this didn’t happen during a scene but rather during one of Mr.Baldwin’s rants.

https://youtu.be/FtbsfFt406U
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Maybe if instead of ridiculing the NRA and blaming them for every 'gun crime' that has ever happened, he had been humble enough to take a SAFETY CLASS from the NRA instead, an innocent woman wouldn't be dead now.

Accidents happen, even to the most diligent persons, but he CLEARLY wasn't diligent, and exhibited the typical liberal arrogance of the Democrats where they actually believe ignorance of firearms is a virtue, and that to learn enough about guns to understand their safe handling is beneath them.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Relax....he's going to do time over this.......he is going to be put through the wringer......lot of people have even waiting for him to step out of line and it's a classic case of "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

You all really think Trump is sitting back doing nothing?----00
Model A Uzi’s
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

The terminology of "prop gun" does not mean a gun that only shoots blanks, or is disabled. The term came from "property guns" that are supplied to movie companies by others who rent property guns for various movie use. Some may be disabled, and some may be fully functional. But all are classified as "prop guns", and not because of what's done to them, but because they have property stamps on them.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:43 am Relax....he's going to do time over this.......he is going to be put through the wringer......lot of people have even waiting for him to step out of line and it's a classic case of "those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

You all really think Trump is sitting back doing nothing?----00
I'll happily bet Baldwin does zero time for this. I do think he'll be in civil court being sued for negligence for his acts, and also because he's the producer of this movie and financially responsible for everything, (good or bad) that happens on the set of his movie.
But he's a rich, left wing, liberal in Hollywood, and that means he'll walk without ever being booked or charged with anything that ends in jail time. Whoever was in charge of the firearms used on this set may take the fall and be held responsible. But it wont fall on Baldwin.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

And the damage control is already beginning! The assistant director is now the fall guy.

"The gun was one of three that the film's armorer, Hannah Gutierrez, had set on a cart outside the wooden structure where a scene was being acted, according to the records. Assistant director Dave Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds, a detective wrote in the search warrant application."
"“Cold gun,” the assistant director announced, according to a search warrant filed in a Santa Fe court."

https://katu.com/news/entertainment/war ... gZDNVCkl3c
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dunno MM.."I'm not the prosecutor but there is many who are looking for his head on a platter....

If Alec was the main man isn't the one in charge responsible for everything?

Alec did own guns so he has knowledge. There's a rumor going around that it was his gun..rumor only.

All of the facts have not been disclosed yet. Those could change everything.

Either way, I have my life to live and whatever happens to him isn't going to affect me none so I'm going to stop giving him thought.
Got weed whacking to do and bring in firewood....---00
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I was reading in NewsMax that the crew had already walked off the set hours before the killing in protest for a few issues. One of which was safety, and the fact that there had already be negligent discharges with the property gun.
I'm sure more will be coming.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:08 pm I was reading in NewsMax that the crew had already walked off the set hours before the killing in protest for a few issues. One of which was safety, and the fact that there had already be negligent discharges with the property gun.
I'm sure more will be coming.
Liberals don't learn from history, so I guess we shouldn't expect them to learn from recent-events or recent-accidents either.... :|

wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

...remember the 72 hour rule on news coverage for any incident...

Confining myself to what we do know, yes they're trying to shift the blame. After all this is Hollywood

If you're not Actor, or Money, you're 'little people'. Lots of folks knew Weinstein was having his way with all the young pop tarts, but they did nothing.

AB has accumulated lot of bad karma, so regardless of shifting blame something may stick.

May be political pressure applied locally to prosecution because of the hollywood $$ for the state.

I'm waiting to hear the conspiracy theory the one live round was planted by a disgruntled crew member.

So saying if a Seal Team Six operator hands me a weapon, says it's unloaded and the barrel is welded, I'm *still* going to check. And not point it at anyone.

But then again, I'm not Actor.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

One thing is for sure ..a true liberal will find some one else to blame, you can bet on it!
Yes the gun was in his hand, yes he pointed directly at someone not an actor in the film, yes he pulled the trigger, nope not his fault. I thought he was gonna leave the country when Trump was elected, or was that another liberal dipwad actor. Lets go Brandon!
Rumble.com/ hickock45
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

I truly dislike this man mainly for his personality and behavior and oppose his political position. However I'm sure countless actors trust the prop masters to safeguard guns and many other potentially dangerous objects for their use without checking them. It is their job and not the talent's job to keep things safe. I don't expect all actors to know how to safely inspect and handle firearms any more than any other prop or scenery in a film. I sincerely doubt Baldwin meant to shoot those people and he shouldn't have been handed a gun loaded with live ammo. I actually feel bad for him despite my dislike for the man. I feel much worse for the people shot and for the family of the deceased. That said, I'm not clear on if they were filming a shot toward the camera or if he was playing around or having an angry moment. He may or may be negligent based on industry standards depending on how and why the shot occurred. Certainly someone was negligent at best or deliberate at worst regarding preparing the props. It really sounds like production didn't have their stuff together on this film
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

wvfarrier wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:59 am Its my understanding that mirrors are used during that type of scene.
Following marlinman93's link to KATU.com:
... Steven Hall, a veteran director of photography in Britain. But he said one of the riskiest positions to be in is behind the camera because that person is in the line of fire in scenes where an actor appears to point a gun at the audience.
It'll be a few days before we have enough information to judge.
wecsoger
Senior Levergunner

Post by wecsoger »

not the talent's job to keep things safe
You are correct, but I've a minor quibble, if you'll allow me.

I'm sure the investigator, among many other things is going to ask:

Were there any safety briefings?

What material was covered? Show me the syllabus. (if there isn't one, that's going to be an issue)

Did AB attend? (if not, then that's not good for the future defendant)

A good safety brief would state, YOU DON'T POINT GUNS AT PEOPLE, loaded or not.

As a full fledged member of the 'dancing monkey' class we should say that's he's above, and incapable of checking status.

But he clearly pointed a weapon at someone, with tragic results.

If he was told not to do it, he's in trouble. He can claim he wasn't briefed and plead ignorance but we'll see how that flies.

I've mentioned a couple times about 'dancing monkeys', here's the original reference:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140103091 ... om/?p=1841

and the original weblink, if you don't want to use the archive site:

http://injennifershead.com/?p=1841
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Either way, AB is done for life, big house with Bubba or not....nobody is going to want to see him anymore and every night, when he lays his head on the pillow and for the rest of his miserable elitist life I hope he sees the image of Halyna and the muzzle flash in his mind....better yet, he needs to join her.

He has now joined the ranks of Matt Lauer, Meghan Kelly, Andrew Cuomo, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, and the rest of the liberal trash.

Model A Uzi’s
44shooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 44shooter »

But they have pointed guns at each other and the crew since the invention of film and probably stage before that which is worse because the audience is there. We actually see people point and sometimes shoot at each other with real guns in film and television. So the not pointing guns at people in not applied in that situation. Someone handed Baldwin the gun calling out cold gun. I assume he took it and such and that almost all actors that work with guns do regardless of their expertise. It’s a terrible tragedy and totally preventable. I just don’t think the blame lies with him as reprehensible as he may be. If I handed a guest my gun as said check the trigger pull and they shot my television it would ultimately be my fault. I know the target isn’t the same but if they gave him a gun and was told it was cold and directed him to shoot towards camera. He was just doing what they all do. New information suggests there was a mixup between props and direction.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Those people in Kaliforina have been making cowboy action movies for at least 100 years...Think of the hundred's of thousands of rounds of blank ammo that have been fired on a movie "set". how much of it in the early years was real black power blanks. (re REAL SMOKEY).
from what I'm reading this was a low budget film and the film crew walked over safety concerns. AND they were replaced by non-union staff. the women named as in charge of the firearms stated that She didn't have much experience , and was afraid to load blanks .............. :? .
I just got off of the phone with some family members one of which thinks that Baldwin was "set up"..... I said it is still the person behind the gun to know what condition that firearm is in...loaded...unloaded...blanks....or NOT. I have seen a few accidental discharges in My life and thanks to safe gun handling NO one was hurt.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

.45colt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:34 pm Those people in Kaliforina have been making cowboy action movies for at least 100 years...Think of the hundred's of thousands of rounds of blank ammo that have been fired on a movie "set". how much of it in the early years was real black power blanks. (re REAL SMOKEY).
from what I'm reading this was a low budget film and the film crew walked over safety concerns. AND they were replaced by non-union staff. the women named as in charge of the firearms stated that She didn't have much experience , and was afraid to load blanks .............. :? .
I just got off of the phone with some family members one of which thinks that Baldwin was "set up"..... I said it is still the person behind the gun to know what condition that firearm is in...loaded...unloaded...blanks....or NOT. I have seen a few accidental discharges in My life and thanks to safe gun handling NO one was hurt.
Dang straight! safety is everyones responsibilty if you touch a gun, from the armorer to the actor. they all should be held accountable!
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot