Wanenmacher Arms Show

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Wanenmacher Arms Show

Post by M. M. Wright »

The big Tulsa show is set for November 13 and 14 and is going to happen I think. I'll be on island 9A so stop by and say Hi. I'll let you fondle a Colt SAA or an old Winchester.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Wanenmacher Arms Show

Post by gamekeeper »

Beware of anyone wearing a Buffalo coat... :wink:

Gunshows over here are few and far between, I used to go to Bisley a couple of times a year but haven't seen one advertised for quite a while.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Schedule wont allow me to make it again. Got to fondle a Colt Bisley in 38WCF at a San Antonio show. You gonna sell or buy? Or mostly look! Yes gunshows are still the cheapest and best entertainment going. Todd/3leg
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

M. M. Wright wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:44 pm The big Tulsa show is set for November 13 and 14 and is going to happen I think. I'll be on island 9A so stop by and say Hi. I'll let you fondle a Colt SAA or an old Winchester.
are bandanas required?
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

https://images.app.goo.gl/MBbPW3q9saDrLXbh6

Banana clips are optional tho!
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

that just makes me want to get a rattle can of yellow and customize the AR-47 mags. :lol:
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Was gonna ask for an update but see its this weekend. Hope it all goes well.