Covid in Whitetail...!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Covid in Whitetail...!

Post by AJMD429 »

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Covid in Whitetail...!

Post by GunnyMack »

I saw/heard about this a month or so ago.
So if a wild animal gets chicom flu going about its daily life of romping through the forest without human contact that tells me it is aerosolized and no one is safe.
Now I really want to see babbling joe try to get masks on the deer population. :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Maybe they weren't exposed to it!
Maybe they started it!
clipart-gun-red-7.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

Note the timing of this news release... the war on fun & anything related to traditional America, continues.
People were smarter before the Internet, or imbeciles were harder to notice.
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

Oh well, I have had the origional,vaccine and the delta variant of the Fauci Flu. I should be OK
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

The corona virus has existed in wild and domesticated animals for as long as humans have recorded such things.
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
fatboy
Levergunner 1.0

Post by fatboy »

Glad I hunt BlackTail!
Bob
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sarge wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:36 pm Note the timing of this news release... the war on fun & anything related to traditional America, continues.
Truth.
This country has been destroyed. It's just coasting down for a while before it becomes Haiti.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

Sarge wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:36 pm Note the timing of this news release... the war on fun & anything related to traditional America, continues.
pretty much. I said on campfire last year we would have mutations, new strains, riots, scandals, killer covid mice and possibly even aliens. Monster of the week stuff. Pretty much right on so far, election scandal, BLM riots, new strains, we even got UFO reports a couple months back. Ok so it was whitetails not mice but I was close. :D.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Just another way to stop hunting and therefore the need to own guns! Have they mentioned if fish can get?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

This baloney is getting beyond stupid. What lengths will they go to to continue spreading their propaganda? Does anyone really worry about catching covid from the local deer?
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

3leggedturtle wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:47 am Just another way to stop hunting and therefore the need to own guns! Have they mentioned if fish can get?
People were smarter before the Internet, or imbeciles were harder to notice.
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

I also heard about this a month or two ago, but for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how a deer would get infected with covid. Must be game farms right? When else are humans getting close enough to deer so that an infected person would transmit to deer. It can't be that it's floating around in the air or literally every human would have contracted it by now. Something just seems off about this.
FLINT
Levergunner 3.0

Post by FLINT »

although maybe I can use this info to keep down the competition in the area that I hunt!!!! :)

better not hunt this year - might get covid from the deer :D :D
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

this is going to kill deer wrestling season.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I'm really tired of people giving up on the American experiment. It is not over. It is my privilege to interact with Army soldiers and Air Force airmen on a daily basis. These young people give me hope and pride, and I am not about to give up on what they wear the uniform to defend. Don't get me really started. :evil:
OMIGOSH, the country is doomed, they have let in the Irish and now the fools have given women the vote! YAAAAH! The sky is falling!, etc.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

My in laws run a custom butchering business in which they process several hundred deer a year....Pa Game Commission stopped in just prior to opening day for archery and told them NOT to accept any deer from out of state. As we are close to Delaware and Jersey they already had to turn away a dozen successful hunters.

Covid is real and here to stay...we know four people now who have died .....between the ages of 40-55 and all were very healthy people with no pre existing conditions.---006
Model A Uzi’s
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

Well it certainly stays where the money is. 1st world countries got hit hard with US top of the list. 100 or so 2nd and 3rd world countries hit less. Its had time to spread round the globe 6x by now so all I can put it down to is the virus can smell a dollar .
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

My vet was telling me that she dealt with covid virus in animals all the time. Not covid 19 but covid and I'm not sure the government officials can tell the difference now. Here in Kentucky the fish and wildlife department put out a news letter to not field dress deer this year because they may have covid 19. Don't know how not field dressing is going to help any if you still take the meat. I worry more about CWD in deer than covid.