Proposed Hunting/Fishing Ban in Oregon?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Proposed Hunting/Fishing Ban in Oregon?

Post by Shasta »

A good friend called me this evening with a heads-up on an anti-hunting and fishing ballot initiative up in Oregon. Even the libs controlling things here in Kalifornia haven't gone this far!:

https://www.sportsmensalliance.org/news ... -trapping/

I am truly astounded! :shock: :shock:

Shasta
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Proposed Hunting/Fishing Ban in Oregon?

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I am a native Oregonian. That state has lost its mind and soul. May it perish and be forgotten.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Oregon has just passed a law that no longer requires math and english to graduate, HS....it's racist ya know :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

commieflu makes 'em do it
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

One of the amusing things we get with voting season in Oregon is goofy initiatives that fortunately go down in flames.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

earlmck wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:11 pm One of the amusing things we get with voting season in Oregon is goofy initiatives that fortunately go down in flames.
Yes, and this one is so far out there it will not just affect hunting, but anyone who eats any meat at all. If they get it on the ballot, I'm sure the meat producers will spend a lot of money to defeat such silliness.

As for the executive order that idiot Kate Brown wrote to stop testing kids to ensure their math and reading skills are at a high school level. Well her racist attitude in stating those tests are biased against minorities is doing those who are the lowest achieving the most harm. How does anyone whose grades are below average ever expect to improve if they're not helped, or tested to know where they need help? This EO will simply mean those needing the most education will simply be booted out the door without ever being brought up to the levels where employers want them to be. Or where they can pass college entrance exams.
She's an idiot, who is so full of herself with power that she's dragging the whole state down with her as fast as she can before she's out of office.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Trailboss
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Trailboss »

I chuckle when a liberal posts online about a wild animal eating their kitty or puppy. They are horrified that such things can happen. It's interesting how they suddenly advocate killing something.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Earl, Vall, I admire your optimism in the "wisdom" of the Oregon voter. I do not share it, believing that sooner or later the vast horde of liberal pantywaist idiots in Portland will doom every good and natural thing that once defined my beloved old Beaver State, which has mostly vanished in my lifetime.
Meanwhile, here I am in New Mexico, governed by Kate Brown's spiritual twin Michelle Lujan Grisham, run by Democrats for 90 of the last 100 years, and which comes in at the bottom of the list of 50 states in most meaningful metrics. It is discouraging.