Remington Catalogs..........

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Remington Catalogs..........

Post by .45colt »

Saw this over on Shotgun world. :D . A load of information here . https://cartridgecollectors.org/ammunit ... /Remington
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Remington Catalogs..........

Post by Ray Newman »

Another source for old firearms catalogs is "Cornell Publications; World's Largest Old Gun Catalog & Manual Reprinter."

http://www.cornellpubs.com/index.php

I purchased several years of the old Sharps and Remington catalogues for the loading data printed in them. I have read that some of the older Winchester catalogues also have reloading data.
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
mark
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mark »

Thank you.

Regards Mark
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Interesting stuff, thanks for posting. 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.