16 Gauge score

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Turdyturdy
Levergunner 1.0

16 Gauge score

Post by Turdyturdy »

Stopped by LGS today and they actually had a new shipment of 2 brands of 16 Gauge. I bought some Remington Express and Fiocchi lead bird shot and also Federal Steel. There was actually more 28 and 16 gauge there than 20 and 12 gauge. What's up with that'? Seems the more obscure the gauge or caliber the more available it is.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: 16 Gauge score

Post by gamekeeper »

I sold my 16 gauge a couple of weeks ago, still have a few 16 gauge shells left so may buy another if something interesting comes my way.. :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

I was in a gun store in western Pa last week and they had A Shelf full Of 28 ga and five flats of 16 ga . was good to see.!!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I bought a flat of RST 10 gauge 2 7/8” 7 1/2’s yesterday . They have a tent setup at Haussman’s Hidden Hollow Sporting Clays in PA just south of Binghamton NY . Up there now for the Northeastern SxS event .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

I pick up a few boxes of freshly made Remington 20 gauge for the old model 31 Remington.
It's good to see Remington making shotgun ammo again.
I still have not seen any newly made greenbox Remington rifle ammo yet.
Gregor
Levergunner

Post by Gregor »

Shooting Stars firearms in New Middleton, Ohio has alot of 16ga. in stock. Federal, Winchester, Remington and others. Kenny Graft is a 16ga. fan and keeps a good selection.

http://shootingstarsfirearms.com/

The local WalMarts here have 16 and 28 ga.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

I picked up 21 bags of REM SP-16 wads yesterday as well as some 8 gauge components .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !