UFOs to ESP

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

UFOs to ESP

Post by Old Savage »

Well, UFO are out there but what about ESP, what's crackin' there?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: UFOs to ESP

Post by Sixgun »

ESP is alive and well Fred.......I rolled outta bed about an hour ago and YOU came to my mind so I turned on the iPad and YOUR post came up on top.....and dat ain't no B.S.-------Double O Six.....
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh-that ESP!
I thought you were talking about Extra Stupid People, that would belong on the politics board !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Re: UFOs to ES

Post by Jay Bird »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:10 pm Oh-that ESP!
I thought you were talking about Extra Stupid People, that would belong on the politics board !!
Ole double O Six is making phone calls on his secret wireless.......I'm fillin' in for him.

No...no...no.....NOT the politics board...Blue states...Blue states....

(Ooooo, I'm eavesdropping on Six.........quiet!!!!! Ok.....ok....)....I got news...Double O Six is sending Whack Whack and Gas Pipe to blue states.......
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

On another note, ESP is alive and well and here's the proof......

Have you noticed that there are many less posts on Rossi's? People don't even want to discuss Rossi's here anymore.....the ESP signals I send out catches in the gray matter of owners of such j.u.n.k. and the owners don't want to discuss it for fear of public humiliation. :D After all, Einstein seldom talked about his other famous mathematical equation. Right next to "e=mc2" is his next famous formula....."Rossi=what Sanford & Son are buying".....006

Our very own best neighbor, Gamekeeper said it right....."to anger a Conservative, lie to him.......to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth."

My personal favorite came from Elmer Keith....."junk is junk and always will be junk" :D

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I have had 45 Colts in Win and Rossi. The Rossi is better. The proof is in the pudding. ;-) And, apparently pudding in England is sausage.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Let's try it out!

Ok, I'm concentrating reeeaaallll hard. I'm thinking a singular thought directed to one person.......

Now, if old Six sends me all his guns, we know it works! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
You don't have a Winchester in 45 Long Colt.....not a real Winchester anyway.......you know these expensive Coach pocketbooks that uppity woman like? Well, China makes their own that looks just like it and even has a "Coach" tag on it but the materials and craftsmanship are what Sanford & Son buys.

Jay.....why send you my guns..you already have half of em.....it's you and that big coat!

Funny thing, even my AR's are Colt?

Maybe we should take this all to the "special thread" where Nationalism rules and the American flag flies high.....above all others.---006

JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

My Brother has ESPN ... does that count?
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

I sure hope it’s fake. Imagine Orwell’s thought police in a society where they can actually read your mind.

On a lighter note, in the 60’s Sally Field has a show “The Girl With Something Extra”. Imagine if your wife could read your every thought.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Isn't ESP the sport's station where I use to get the baseball and football scores?
That's before they all started backing domestic terrorists! :D
I hope everybody enjoying the warm weather.
I did some shooting in the woods yesterday.
I picked up 9 of those dam ticks!
I woke up last night with on just starting to dig into my leg.
What was God thinking when he created ticks and liberals!

Hey Six, the only AR's I've ever owned where Colts!
I did have a S&W M forgery for a short time,
Johnny :mrgreen:
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Back in my 20's and early 30"s I studied a Japanese martial art form of Jujitsu that was very traditional and authentic (Dan Zan Ryu). In the beginning what I saw my instructors could do (we call them Professors at the higher levels which is above "Sensei" which is above Sempai) looked like pure magic and it was so engaging and neat! After a while I came to realize that it is the normal state of humanity to have these abilities, it is the NORM and not the exception to the norm.

Let me put it another way. Lets look at children. Their brains are not fully developed cognitively. They have to rely on something else to survive. Children are much more intuitive than adults. They have to be.

When we become an adult, we don't trust our "intuition", we doubt it, and ignore it. But its our natural resting state not the other way around.

One of the more powerful things I remember that was said to me by my Sensei and later Professor Robert Hudson was regarding the Nichole Simpson/Goldman killing and O.J. Simpson. And what he said to me to paraphrase it from many, many years ago, was that "they should have felt that much sheer murderous hatred directed at them."

There is a great moment in the film Seven Samurai where they are testing applicants to help their cause and ambush them as they walk in the door to test their sword skills. And the REAL samurai who approaches the door stops, and says, "Please, no jokes!"

Another thought. This book is an outstanding read to teach you to trust your intuition and not abandon it.

The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence is a nonfiction self-help book (Dell Publishing 1997, republished with new epilogue 1998) written by Gavin de Becker. The book demonstrates how every individual should learn to trust the inherent "gift" of their gut instinct. By learning to recognize various warning signs and precursors to violence, it becomes possible to avoid potential trauma and harm.

The Gift of Fear spent four months on The New York Times Bestseller List, was a #1 National Bestseller, and has been published in 14 languages. The book has been endorsed by a wide variety of celebrities including Marcia Clark, Carolyn Hax, Oprah Winfrey, Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster, David Mamet, and others who have referred to the book in interviews.[1]

In 2008, Oprah Winfrey dedicated an hour-long show to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the publication of the book. In the last year of her show, she dedicated two hour-long shows to de Becker's work in domestic violence.[1]

For more than a decade, it has regularly been the #1 bestselling book in the English language on Violence in Society, Abuse, and Safety. De Becker is also listed on Amazon's Top 100 Self Help authors. The Gift of Fear was selected for the book, 50 Psychology Classics.[1]

Another thought. Colonel Cooper himself. Be aware of your surroundings at all time.

First hand experience. Prof Hudson and his peers was the fastest man I ever met. I was at a convention one year in my 20's. He was demonstrating how he could feel the "impulse" to strike in his assailant. He had a black belt in Tai Kwon Do be his Uki or subject to demonstrate who was not from our style even. The Uki put up his hands a foot apart in front of his chest. Sensei (back then) said I'm going to strike him when his concentration is "on" at half speed. And the Tai Kwon Do black belt could block it with ease. Then he said I'm going to strike him when his concentration is "off". And even at half speed, he hit the guy in the chest every time.

My reaction was that it was just a poor example of a black belt. Until I tested my Sensei later. And he could get past my guard every time he wanted too at half speed. I was only a Kyu rank, but he made a believer out of me. Seen stuff I cannot explain. Its the true world though, not the other way around. I felt this impulse in my peer one time as a brown belt practicing knife arts with a wooden tanto (they use a REAL tanto at higher levels!)

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy [science]." Hamlet

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My instructor in Kenpo, Betsy Boyce was a student of Dan Kennedy. Dan Kennedy was a student of Bill Marron. Sensei Marron could do some things which were almost unbelievable. Sensei Kennedy could get through your guard without even appearing to try. It came down to being able to do his strikes without letting the other person know. It might be something that we feel, maybe something that we don't notice. Some people seem to telegraph their intent. Some don't.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

First of all it is not a 45 Long Colt and I do. Reluctant as I may be to argue with true experts, There is no credible case for calling it the 45 Long Colt. It is at best a colloquial misnomer. I understand that many traditionalists, Paco being one, want to call it what they grew up with. But other than the foreign manufacturers using the label, ironically, no authority uses it.

The traditionalists cling to and lionize some myths that support their feelings, Elmer's 600 yd shot being one. But let us go with the facts. I have a Win 45 Colt and again it is not as good as my Rossi, sorry.

Now if we want to specify a gun I have never seen, I want to have one of the best examples for $610 not a suitcase full of cash. Let's be realistic about this. ;-)

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, back to ESP.

CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:34 pm First of all it is not a 45 Long Colt and I do. Reluctant as I may be to argue with true experts, There is no credible case for calling it the 45 Long Colt. It is at best a colloquial misnomer. I understand that many traditionalists, Paco being one, want to call it what they grew up with. But other than the foreign manufacturers using the label, ironically, no authority uses it.

The traditionalists cling to and lionize some myths that support their feelings, Elmer's 600 yd shot being one. But let us go with the facts. I have a Win 45 Colt and again it is not as good as my Rossi, sorry.

Now if we want to specify a gun I have never seen, I want to have one of the best examples for $610 not a suitcase full of cash. Let's be realistic about this. ;-)
Whaat? You hijacked your own thread but OK, you have the right to do that. You can call it what you want, I don't care just so long as we understand each other? Who cares beyond that? Lets be fair here. We have the 45 Colt and the 45 ACP. Lets just stick to that OK? Is that so hard? Oh wait, I thought this thread was about ESP? Maybe I missed something. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Extremely Swell Pistols???
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

It is Tutt, now if you will read back a bit .. Six, started the hijack and I have address his misinformation.

Now on to ESP.

But Six, no Winchesters were made in 45 Long Colt.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

CowboyTutt wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:34 pm Back in my 20's and early 30"s I studied a Japanese martial art form of Jujitsu that was very traditional and authentic (Dan Zan Ryu). In the beginning what I saw my instructors could do (we call them Professors at the higher levels which is above "Sensei" which is above Sempai) looked like pure magic and it was so engaging and neat! After a while I came to realize that it is the normal state of humanity to have these abilities, it is the NORM and not the exception to the norm.

Let me put it another way. Lets look at children. Their brains are not fully developed cognitively. They have to rely on something else to survive. Children are much more intuitive than adults. They have to be.

When we become an adult, we don't trust our "intuition", we doubt it, and ignore it. But its our natural resting state not the other way around.

Another thought. Colonel Cooper himself. Be aware of your surroundings at all time.

First hand experience. Prof Hudson and his peers was the fastest man I ever met. I was at a convention one year in my 20's. He was demonstrating how he could feel the "impulse" to strike in his assailant. He had a black belt in Tai Kwon Do be his Uki or subject to demonstrate who was not from our style even. The Uki put up his hands a foot apart in front of his chest. Sensei (back then) said I'm going to strike him when his concentration is "on" at half speed. And the Tai Kwon Do black belt could block it with ease. Then he said I'm going to strike him when his concentration is "off". And even at half speed, he hit the guy in the chest every time.

My reaction was that it was just a poor example of a black belt. Until I tested my Sensei later. And he could get past my guard every time he wanted too at half speed. I was only a Kyu rank, but he made a believer out of me. Seen stuff I cannot explain. Its the true world though, not the other way around. I felt this impulse in my peer one time as a brown belt practicing knife arts with a wooden tanto (they use a REAL tanto at higher levels!)

"There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy [science]." Hamlet

-Tutt
That is fascinating stuff....!!!

Thanks for sharing.

There are clearly people who have an ability to tap into collective or other’s consciousness, and that enables them to transcend time and space as we know it.

If you ever have the urge to post more threads on the topic, you’ll have at least one reader...!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:18 pm I have had 45 Colts in Win and Rossi. The Rossi is better. The proof is in the pudding. ;-) And, apparently pudding in England is sausage.
Apparently banned in the USA.... :shock:
black-gold-stick-with-slices_350.jpg
Made with pigs blood... 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I've seen some strange martial art phenomenons but a lot fell under self hypnosis or power of suggestion. Some of these guys have entire dojos under control. Maybe that is a real power in itself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOh2J1b3lQ
Last edited by mickbr on Mon May 24, 2021 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

On another note, ESP is alive and well and here's the proof......

Have you noticed that there are many less posts on Rossi's? People don't even want to discuss Rossi's here anymore.....the ESP signals I send out catches in the gray matter of owners of such j.u.n.k. and the owners don't want to discuss it for fear of public humiliation. :D After all, Einstein seldom talked about his other famous mathematical equation. Right next to "e=mc2" is his next famous formula....."Rossi=what Sanford & Son are buying".....006

Our very own best neighbor, Gamekeeper said it right....."to anger a Conservative, lie to him.......to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth."

My personal favorite came from Elmer Keith....."junk is junk and always will be junk" :D
nope nope, nope..thats not ERP because I can read it. Its just plain old verbage :lol:
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Old Savage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:34 pm First of all it is not a 45 Long Colt and I do. Reluctant as I may be to argue with true experts, There is no credible case for calling it the 45 Long Colt. It is at best a colloquial misnomer. I understand that many traditionalists, Paco being one, want to call it what they grew up with. But other than the foreign manufacturers using the label, ironically, no authority uses it.

Pretty much the same thing with the 38/40 WCF, it isn't 38 caliber, its 40 caliber. And it doesn't have 40gr of powder, it has 38gr of powder. SO, it's SUPPOSED to be 40/38 WCF! YMMV :P
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I keep hearing that it was Elmer Keith who popularized the Long Colt incorrection. It seems that he referred to the S&W Schofield round as the Short Colt. I guess we can start calling Model 29s and anything in K frame as Strong Colts.
D. Brian Casady
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

ALIEN ENCOUNTER AND ESP

We were returning to Missouri from Arizona on March 18, 1997. It was 3:03 AM and we were on Interstate 40 just outside of Amarillo, Texas. We had been listening to the Art Bell Show on AM talk radio. Mr. Bell had been asking his listeners to concentrate and try to contact UFO’s by mental telepathy and then report to him the results of this nationwide experiment.

Twyla was driving the car and later claimed she HAD been concentrating. I was in the front passenger seat and my 16 year old daughter was asleep in the rear seat. As we approached the city limits of Amarillo we suddenly saw two bright lights appear out of the darkness behind us. The lights drew nearer to us at a high speed, then coalesced or converged into what appeared to be a large white light. The light filled the interior of the car we were in. As the light drew closer what appeared to be a blue pulsating light began flashing on the top of the white lights, simultaneously with a red pulsating light. The moment these two pulsating lights appeared our vehicle seemed to lose power, slowed down and drifted to the side of the road and stopped. Dead. As we sat in the car a Being suddenly emerged from the light behind us and began to shine a brilliant white light over us. The light went all over my daughter in the rear seat, then upon me, and finally upon my wife. I noticed no ill effects from it other than an elevated heart beat.

I could not see the Being clearly due to the brilliant light. It appeared to be in a uniform, and I did notice that its uniform seemed to have doughnut crumbs on the front of it. After what seemed to be an eternity, the Being returned into the light behind us. A short time later the pulsating lights ceased. At that point control of our vehicle returned to us, we were able to start it and to proceed on down the highway.

None of us in the vehicle have any memory as to exactly what happened while the Being was in close proximity to us, though everyone professed to being very nervous. Afterward we did find a vaguely worded "Warning" that had been somehow left in our vehicle. Whether this "Warning" applies to the entire earth, or just to Texas I do not know. Other than that, the whole experience seemed somewhat like a dream.

For a while after we resumed our travel, the car would not go as fast as it had been traveling before this strange encounter. However, after about an hour, it seemed to pick up speed and shortly thereafter it went faster than it had gone previously. We saw no other phenomena nor did we experience any other encounters on the remainder of our journey.

While I have no positive proof that the Being we encountered was an Alien, I have since heard from several Texas residents that encounters with Aliens are not that uncommon in Texas. Especially along the border between Brownsville and El Paso.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well JimT no alien or UFO experiences for me. I did talk to one retired SR71 pilot who said he had one fly next to him. There seem to be lots of pilot reports.

AJ, if you were to spend a lot of time in the alpha brain wave level you would likely begin to experience some ESP events. I worked one year in a hospital X-ray room developing films. That was five or six hours a day in the dark doing something very repetitive. A number of things happened during that time which would be classified as ESP. Normally people just pass through alpha but staying in it will produce a type of heightened awareness or perception.

Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have seen what could be called ESP happen. I haven't seen it happen on command, but it happens often enough that I cannot discount it.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Humans are not the only ones endowed with ESP other critters have the ability to use ESP too.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:55 pm Humans are not the only ones endowed with ESP other critters have the ability to use ESP too.
Ya got that right! Look at untrained dogs that have the ability to sense cancer, almost all animals can sense earthquakes. I think that as the human race has evolved we have lost as much as we've gained!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!