What do you guys think about these UFO's recently...?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Re: What do you guys think about these UFO's recently...?

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Maybe because of our understanding of the nature of the universe, carbon-based life forms are the constant among most living creatures across the Universe.
Maybe other "alien civiizations" -- our cartoon-level human/earthling concept -- are also made in the image of the universal God.
Maybe Earth is under orders not to be directly contacted lest we lose the chance to work out our own salvation according to the great gift of the Christ and His Passion.
This might sound nutty, but it likely sounds nutty because of all the B-movie sci-fi junk we grew up with, in which aliens are weird blobs or Star Wars creations instead of creatures who look astonishingly like us and can even breed with humans, as the mysterious Nephalim are described in Genesis.
Maybe God has a waaaay bigger plan than our little noggins can imagine.

https://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/dai ... -nephilim/
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Or what if humans are an experiment with the different types being separated by continents like so many ant farms which then became compromised and intermingled. If the former Canadian defense minister is right in what he told us about there being many types of aliens there may be many agendas.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

If 'they' are not a spoof from our government or another earthly government, for some strategic agenda, then 'they' clearly have a level of technology we are clueless about.

If 'they' were another earthly government, I think 'they' would have used this technology to dominate the world already.

So, if 'they' are not a spoof, 'they' are from 'somewhere other than Earth' (or I suppose a different 'time' but from here if that is possible).

Anyway, if they are not a spoof, they have every advantage over us in terms of dominance, so either they don't care to mess with us, or they are already messing with us to the extent they want to.

Kind of like realizing that you're in a cage, but that your captor seems benevolent.

No point in fearing them, whoever they are, or whatever it is.

This is also likely nothing 'new', as to get to the technology level they seem capable of would take some time, and although there may be lots of 'time and space' distortions we don't understand, I'd assume 'they' have been able to watch us or interact with us for many hundreds, if not thousands, of years.

Remember this - it was published 50 years ago:

https://www.amazon.com/Chariots-Gods-Er ... 0451490037
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

great post Doc, and I have read that book. My mother had a copy in the 70's/ 80's. What would be dissappointing for me is that if they are real, is that they are so advanced we seem like cockroaches or amoebas to them. If they are just slightly smarter or more advanced tech we could at least have some sort of discourse with them one day.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I like to watch the series Ancient Aliens when I can. Erich von Daniken has been on there. Lot to think about.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
coyote nose
Levergunner 2.0

Post by coyote nose »

Nope. Not real. Been an amateur astronomer since April of 1974 (got into guns in November of 1974 so my astronomy hobby is older!). Outside observing almost every clear night. I've seen so much. Never have seen a UFO and for me seeing is believing. All I have personally been told about by friends/co workers/acquaintances have always had a ready explanation (usually Venus, but sometimes artificial satellites).
"...for there is a cloud on my horizon...and its name is progress." E. Abbey, 1958
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Of course proving a negative requires a level of proof and information beyond human capability.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

I don't know what these things are, but it always strikes me as humorous when someone says, "This thing defied the laws of physics" -- as if we really KNEW the laws of physics...
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Coyote nose, my FIL flew jet fighters in the mid 50s for th USAF, flew a variety of planes over his career including B52s, he had a live nuke aboard during the missle crisis, along with about 70 other B52s. I asked him if if during his long career he had ever seen anything odd or unexplained, his answer was unequivocally "NO." I don't think this was classified info, as he would tell me this when my questions ventured into classified areas, saying "I'm not at liberty to discuss that." The old Colonel passed away 6 months ago and is dearly missed, he was the most straight shooter I've ever met, ever.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Pisgah wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:34 am I don't know what these things are, but it always strikes me as humorous when someone says, "This thing defied the laws of physics" -- as if we really KNEW the laws of physics...
of course you know that democrat "laws of physics" run diametrically opposed to the real-world laws of physics....
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Trump DID just recently set up the U.S. Space Force...

https://www.spaceforce.mil/

Kinda interesting....
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Yeah Ray there's some Real World physics happening in that scene

1 Corinthians 2:9
King James Bible

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

which sounds like a couple orders of magnitude Greater than what Ezekiel saw

I'm excited to see it with mine own eyes
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Good link and story, thanks Ray-Man! :D -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My opinion: the military has aircraft that we know nothing about and what are sometimes mistaken for alien craft are just military secrets. I also know of a few people who went through time warps and came back. The things they saw in the 50s were just stuff now around since about 2010.
D. Brian Casady
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

JimT wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:10 pm I have always wanted to shoot one down. It was one reason I always went armed back in the day. I figured that if I could get a cast bullet into their flux capacitor or maybe the FTL Drive it would bring one down. Heck, a .45 caliber semi-wadcutter through most any part had to be damaging enough that at least repairs would be called for before engaging a hyper-drive!

I came close a couple times but never have been in the place where I could get a shot, or else it turned out to be a hoax and who wants to shoot down a hoax?

With more of them being spotted lately I think I am gonna start packing my single-shot 12 gauge with the cast round ball loads. The 540 gr. round ball, cast of wheelweights, does a bit over 1450 fps from the 18" barrel and penetrates like crazy. Even if it don't go through it has knock their stabilizer off kilter.

Or I may use the old Mosin Nagant. A 170+ grain steel jacketed bullet should go through a heat shield pretty easily.

When I told some people about my thoughts of shooting down a UFO I was asked if I wasn't worried about being captured by one. At my age, no. And if it turns out that the UFO is crewed by blond beauties from Venus ... so much the better. I have heard those blond Venus gals are pretty hot when they are angry.

(PS .. I have a secret stash of salt on me in case the crew turns out to be disgusting slug-like creatures)
Mr Jim, Is there ANYTHING in the Bible even suggesting other life besides us? Demons (angels) aside. Anyone is also free to comment.
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Bullard4075 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:43 am Mr Jim, Is there ANYTHING in the Bible even suggesting other life besides us? Demons (angels) aside. Anyone is also free to comment.
As far as I know there is nothing that speaks of other life beside here on earth.
That does not mean there is none.
The Bible does not address everything.
crs
Advanced Levergunner

Post by crs »

Unidentified Flying Object = UFO and for me, that is good enough until they are identified. Until then, I will go with the explanation provided by F Wiedner.
CRS, NRA Benefactor Member, TSRA, DRSS, DWWC, Whittington Center
Android Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

JimT, Elohim? Angels?

JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Old Savage wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:07 am JimT, Elohim? Angels?
I am not sure if they would appear as UFO's or not.
It could be, but it seems that when those who saw them, they were identified as such or as being from the Almighty. There was never a report like "I saw this thing. I could not identify it."
While Ezekiel's descriptions have been used, he was not describing an unidentified thing. He was describing what he called "living creatures" ... though he had difficulty describing what they looked like. He somehow knew they were living creatures that came from the Almighty.

Again .. that is just my conjecture and my understanding which is limited.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Eventually we will find out for certain. It might be after Armageddon.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Well now this guy has an interesting take on the 'false flag' or 'distraction' idea - https://usawatchdog.com/big-alien-lie-r ... ve-quayle/

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Pitchy wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:07 pm Funny you brought this up i may have just seen one, was looking up into a clear blue sky and there was a black object siting way up high moving real slow.
Looked away to show Norma where it was and it was gone, thought it was a big bird at first but it was two big for the distance it was away.
A little more about the huge bird sighting, i was listening to Coast to coast am the other night and they talked about huge bird sightings.
So i did a web search and sure enough there were several examples plus i found a drawing picture of a huge bird in the sky that was shooting a beam of some sort down on a person.
Interesting. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

AJMD429 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 11:12 am

Kind of like realizing that you're in a cage, but that your captor seems benevolent.

No point in fearing them, whoever they are, or whatever it is.

I'd bet this is the way chickens see the world.

Until dinner-time...

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

I remember hearing that, if aliens landed, they would legally come under the jurisdiction of the Fish and Wildlife Service. :)