What do you guys think about these UFO's recently...?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

What do you guys think about these UFO's recently...?

Post by AJMD429 »

https://youtu.be/Ble9vJEkmN8?t=361

Distraction invented by our side?
Computer artifact someone is using to mess us up?
Real objects from another nation?
Real objects from another civilization?
??
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Re: What do you guys think about these UFO's recently...?

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I think it is a shiny thing to try to distract us from something really important.

I don't think any of the video is really new and no other explanation makes sense.

2 options:

1. It is foreign technology that we don't have and that is a problem.
2. It is alien technology that we don't have and that may be a bigger problem.
Last edited by Scott Tschirhart on Tue May 18, 2021 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Funny you brought this up i may have just seen one, was looking up into a clear blue sky and there was a black object siting way up high moving real slow.
Looked away to show Norma where it was and it was gone, thought it was a big bird at first but it was two big for the distance it was away.
When i was a kid i looked across a field and there was a turning round object hoovering above the ground, called mom to have a look and it was gone.
Seen a lot of weird stuff in my days, imo it`s all evil demon activity to deceive man.
For the last 30 years or so i`ve been saying that in the last days just before the Rapture there would be a increase in UFO sightings.
The Governments of the world will say we were taken away because we were holding up their plans of making a better world.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

"Something" is up there.....
I've watched a distant pinpoint of light stay stationary, then suddenly go across the sky, then stop again, then go again, etc, then just disappear.....I've seen this a couple different time. Stone cold sober, I was.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I am unconcerned whether UFO's are, or are not, until there is substantive evidence that they are something 'definite.'

Until then they are simply a distraction from reality, like a cat chasing the beam of a laser pointer.

If the government is providing information, it's because they don't want us focused on something else.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I have always wanted to shoot one down. It was one reason I always went armed back in the day. I figured that if I could get a cast bullet into their flux capacitor or maybe the FTL Drive it would bring one down. Heck, a .45 caliber semi-wadcutter through most any part had to be damaging enough that at least repairs would be called for before engaging a hyper-drive!

I came close a couple times but never have been in the place where I could get a shot, or else it turned out to be a hoax and who wants to shoot down a hoax?

With more of them being spotted lately I think I am gonna start packing my single-shot 12 gauge with the cast round ball loads. The 540 gr. round ball, cast of wheelweights, does a bit over 1450 fps from the 18" barrel and penetrates like crazy. Even if it don't go through it has knock their stabilizer off kilter.

Or I may use the old Mosin Nagant. A 170+ grain steel jacketed bullet should go through a heat shield pretty easily.

When I told some people about my thoughts of shooting down a UFO I was asked if I wasn't worried about being captured by one. At my age, no. And if it turns out that the UFO is crewed by blond beauties from Venus ... so much the better. I have heard those blond Venus gals are pretty hot when they are angry.

(PS .. I have a secret stash of salt on me in case the crew turns out to be disgusting slug-like creatures)
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Seems like we should have better cameras. Every film I see is really grainy and over water. Does the Air Force just have crappy low res cameras?
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Hey! UFOs MATTER! it's too late in the general decline further into depravity to exclude UFOs from the paralytic confusion morass.
King James Bible
And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
maybe we are seeing chariots and horses, some trust in chariots and horses.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

UFO's are sort of a modern version of old maps that sailors used where past the known waters it said "Here be dragons" .....
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

1951....the Day the Earth stood Still . when You run into an alien just re member ...Gort ,...... klaatu, barada , nikto. you might save the world.! :shock: .
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

There seems to be a heavy concentration of them around Gulfport, Fl near P-cola.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

This is a similar video from Tucker that might be even more concerning. The fact that these "artifacts" can travel so fast in water is alarming. One knot equals 1.15 mph. No country on Earth has this technology although explored with for many years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iG5lingCGc

https://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/ ... g-torpedo/

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

What ever they are they are flying rings around the United States Air Farce in NO FLY ZONES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY and the USAF can't do anything about it, AND THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR DECADES! And no, I don't have a tin hat, not even a steel helmet! :P BTW, never seen them myself.
Last edited by 1894cfan on Wed May 19, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:21 pmSeems like we should have better cameras. Every film I see is really grainy and over water. Does the Air Force just have crappy low res cameras?
Remember, Gubment purchasing is based on "low bid"! :P
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I don't really know if they are real. I am not sure I care.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

My grandad remarked upon things he saw out on the trail, stars moving in ways that didnt make sense. This would have been in the early 20th century, long before anyone had the tech to mimic it. He was a world war vet, not prone to flights of fancy, no PTSD or strong drink. As such I can only agree there is unexplained phenomena out there. Docs points outline the issue of the modern era muddying the water nw though. There are other things we could now be seeing or getting told...
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks for the popsci link Tutt.

that is the exact same theory of how moderate velocity heavy for caliber flat meplat slugs travel through flesh and maintain direction and momentum.

not that they are supersonic, BUT that they travel in a bubble, we call it the initial wound channel, and don't outrun it.

which is why those projectiles rarely "stop in the offside hide". and why we can "eat right up to the hole".
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Dad had 28,000+ hours wheels-up, and he and his crews saw inexplicable stuff "up there".

they didn't talk about it much for caution about the flight physical.

in those days only lunatics talked about what they saw, or rather, they would be classified as luney if they were overheard. so around the campfire it was couched in innuendo and jokes.

but Dad said he saw UFOs, FOs he couldn't identify
Last edited by Grizz on Wed May 19, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

https://bongino.com/

Bongino’s podcasts have been talking about this.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

A few years back i stepped out the door at night and a light about the size of a basket ball came from the west just above the tree line.
It was moving slow about as fast as a person could run and made no noise, stayed a steady speed and passed by me about30 yards high heading East.
It continued at the same speed for a while then it started climbing until it was way up in the stars it seemed then it zig zagged and shot off at a high rate of speed and was gone.
Call me crazy but it happened.
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I believe Mr. Pitchy and you others who have seen things you cannot explain. I have seen a number of things that there are no rational/ material explanations for.

I was present and saw a blind lady receive her sight while people were praying for her.
I spent three months with a dead guy who came back to life in a body bag, in the morgue ... hours after he was beaten to death by some bandits.
I was present when a lady who dying and had not been off her bed mat for 3 months got up and walked outside after prayer.
I was present when a man crippled by polio was made completely well in an instant after prayer.
I saw a few cups of rice and a few cups of cooked beans feed over 40 people.
I saw a single loaf of bread and a can of tuna make nearly 100 sandwiches.
I could go on and on but you get the idea.
There are lots of things that happen on this ole planet that there is no rational/material explanation for.

What's even more astounding, I saw a violent, immoral liar turned into a loving, caring, gentle man. And after many decades he remains so.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Yes Jim and it`s all super natural either from God or the dark side , Satin is busy deceiving the world it`s a battle between good and evil.
The good thing is God is in control and we win in the end. :D
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

JimT wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:10 pm I have always wanted to shoot one down. It was one reason I always went armed back in the day. I figured that if I could get a cast bullet into their flux capacitor or maybe the FTL Drive it would bring one down. Heck, a .45 caliber semi-wadcutter through most any part had to be damaging enough that at least repairs would be called for before engaging a hyper-drive!

I came close a couple times but never have been in the place where I could get a shot, or else it turned out to be a hoax and who wants to shoot down a hoax?

With more of them being spotted lately I think I am gonna start packing my single-shot 12 gauge with the cast round ball loads. The 540 gr. round ball, cast of wheelweights, does a bit over 1450 fps from the 18" barrel and penetrates like crazy. Even if it don't go through it has knock their stabilizer off kilter.

Or I may use the old Mosin Nagant. A 170+ grain steel jacketed bullet should go through a heat shield pretty easily.

When I told some people about my thoughts of shooting down a UFO I was asked if I wasn't worried about being captured by one. At my age, no. And if it turns out that the UFO is crewed by blond beauties from Venus ... so much the better. I have heard those blond Venus gals are pretty hot when they are angry.

(PS .. I have a secret stash of salt on me in case the crew turns out to be disgusting slug-like creatures)
You must have knocked the dust off that old Hookah you found in the barn. :lol: :lol:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I do not claim any special knowledge. I cannot help but believe that GOD would have made other life in this Universe. Seems to me that other life would be different.
D. Brian Casady
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

piller wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:32 pm I do not claim any special knowledge. I cannot help but believe that GOD would have made other life in this Universe. Seems to me that other life would be different.
I think it was C.S. Lewis (I could be mistaken) that said something along the lines of "If there is other life in the universe, perhaps earth was the only one that rebelled against God becoming human, and because of that we are isolated so we won't infect the rest of the universe." It was said much more clearly and better stated but that was the basic meaning.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Frankly, if all the governments and major religions got together and released a statement that we aren't alone the collective shoulder shrug would likely push the earth off its axis.

If they wanted us dead or our planet, we'd be dead or evicted. If they wanted to help they would have. I figure watching us is their version of reality TV.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I won't comment on any sightings I personally haven't seen, but one evening in the mid sixties I witnessed two red lights over the UK's second largest city, they appeared together then split up and circled silently and sometimes stopping stationery over part of the city, suddenly they joined up again and took off the way they came at unbelievable fantastic speed.
In the opposite direction, just as they disappeared two fighters flying very low came and flew exactly around the same area where the red lights had been. I was not the only witness but nothing ever appeared in the press to my knowledge, If it was something to do with the Cold War I still haven't seen anything that could compete with those red lights.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Blaine wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:23 pm You must have knocked the dust off that old Hookah you found in the barn. :lol: :lol:
HA! Sorry .. it was Sixgun that found an old hookah. I lost mine about 1970. :D
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

GK , I had a very similar experience to yours in the mid 70's. I used to watch for shooting stars with two sisters that lived across the street most summer evenings. Two lights appeared one nite one red and one blue. They moved very very fast, in a manner that an aircraft could not, sometimes stationary or moving in tandem, at other times one would rocket out of sight and later come back. They went straight up, sideways and all ways. We were astonished at this display, and being the 70's, we were appropriately freaked out! While this experience was over the top exciting, it rather pales in comparison to the loveliness of the older of the two sisters... 8)
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

octagon wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:54 pm GK , I had a very similar experience to yours in the mid 70's. I used to watch for shooting stars with two sisters that lived across the street most summer evenings. Two lights appeared one nite one red and one blue. They moved very very fast, in a manner that an aircraft could not, sometimes stationary or moving in tandem, at other times one would rocket out of sight and later come back. They went straight up, sideways and all ways. We were astonished at this display, and being the 70's, we were appropriately freaked out! While this experience was over the top exciting, it rather pales in comparison to the loveliness of the older of the two sisters... 8)
I can appreciate your experience, as I too was with a rather lovely female when I saw what I saw.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Shrapnel
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Shrapnel »

Scott Tschirhart wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:21 pm Seems like we should have better cameras. Every film I see is really grainy and over water. Does the Air Force just have crappy low res cameras?
Seems odd, they are such grainy pictures, yet a satellite can take a picture of you with enough definition to know it is really you...
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

You guys think the aliens want you guys knowing what they look like? 😎
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have seen a few people whom I would not be surprised if they were not fully human. There are a few strange looking folks around.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

There's UFO's but zero aliens.......OK, some group of whatever-they-are are so advanced they figured out to go against the law of physics, enter warp/time zones and fly trillions of miles to us...what for, to have a look around and see what's for sale? if they are that smart and advanced they will make contact for whatever reason.

People should be more concerned about the aliens that are crossing the borders of the U.S. of A.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Former Canadian Defense Minister told the National Pres Club that we know of 57 different types of aliens. Somebody created those blondes.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So my Dad was an airline pilot, Eastern Airlines, 27 years and had flown everything from DeHaviland Tiger Moth to Boeing 757. He saw lots of unexplainable things when at 35,000 feet. The one that stood out was a cross country flight, somewhere over the Midwest on a red eye flight the entire flight, Captain, First Officer(Dad) and Engineer saw the same UFO. It kept pace with the L1011 for quite some time. It wasn't long before the passengers started to wake up and began to panic. When the flight landed the crew filed a report with the FAA. That report went to the top, each and every person on that flight was visited by the FAA and the guys in blue uniforms. The crew was brought to DC ,interviewed repeatedly. They each had to sign a Non Disclosure and swear to never speak of it. Dad only told us very a basic gist of what really happened. Was it a real visitor for another world or was it military tech we don't know of? Who can say?
But hey, Bigfoot is real! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

Political diversion from our incompetent government overlords.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Pillar, looking around, ;-) you have to wonder if they walk among us.

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

765x53 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:15 pm Political diversion from our incompetent government overlords.
Occam’s razor would favor this one I think.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If you buy that theory.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And of course "Occam's razor" is commonly misunderstood in that ironically it is quite complicated.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Throwing this in the mix not as a debate as people have different views but it will give a perspective of what i think is truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOXkeExSpA
Because I Can, and Have
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Pitchy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:25 am Throwing this in the mix not as a debate as people have different views but it will give a perspective of what i think is truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOXkeExSpA
Yup. And Jesus has overcome all of that, and I believe is right now on a short fuse to end the "times of the gentiles" when the cup, or wine press, will be full, that's the tripwire it seems to me.

I mentioned this before, that i think the ufo's can be glints and glimpses of the spirit world that surrounds us.

it is the most exciting time of the last 2000 years. we're keeping a sharp lookout . . .
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

I am holding out for beautiful blonde ladies from Venus.
That makes as much sense as some of the theories we read.
05.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

https://christinprophecy.org/articles/a ... rophecies/

I can't vouch for any theories, but this is the scriptural basis of the unimpeachable evidence for the accuracy of the past, present, and future events of mankind's interface with our Creator . . .
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

JimT, if you read Genesis 1:26 and 2:7 with regard to the words in the original you will see that 1:26 was original creation while 2:7 was like a version 2.0. No need to wait, the genetic modifications were done here, voila! Blondes.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

UFOs... the gubment releasing info now, is just to distract us from what the left hand is doing.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!