big BIG love opportunity

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

big BIG love opportunity

Post by Grizz »

https://jashow.org/gods-word-to-the-world/

fund one bible proclaimer to SE Asia, and 4 will be sent!!!!

this may be the most effective ministry in the 10-40 window. thousands of people who never heard of Jesus are hearing the gospel in their own language, and the power of God's Love in their hearts and homes and families and communities is obvious and winning their neighbors. and they are asking for the proclaimer technology to take to the next village, and the next.

small sums of money from us transforms lives from darkness to Light, because faith comes by hearing, with infinite eternal love and life. it's laying up treasure in heaven writ LARGE. it's putting money where it can do unlimited infinite Good.

Blessings and Agape and thank you checking this out

here is a quote from the ministry:
there are now almost 6 million people sitting in listening groups each week hearing the Bible for the very first time. It is estimated that half of them, about 3 million people, have become new believers.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: big BIG love opportunity

Post by Grizz »

https://jashow.org/

HUGE, actually . . .

https://jashow.org/the-john-ankerberg-show/ there is a button for sharing the Gospel, sri, i didn't find a direct link.

an opportunity to love my neighbor in s.e. asia by sharing the Gospel.

if you have a heart for missions, and care about winning souls, this is a proven outreach that reaches people who have never heard of Christ. the people just need MORE Proclaimers, the people supply the feet on the mountains bring Good News.

There are proclaimers in Peru that are being shared by locals, in spite of marxist hit squads. there are proclaimers in Africa, in refugee camps.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

We used "talking bibles" in Mozambique. They had a small solar cell on them and could be recharged by sunlight. The ones we gave the leaders had, in addition to the bible, study guides and other materials that were designed to help leaders be more effective.

We had other "talking bibles" that were simpler and had only a book from the new testament on it. Some friends left one with a very remote village. When they returned about 3 months later the village had memorized the entire book. Their source of "entertainment" every night was to gather around the fire and listen and learn. I think that one was with the book of Mark.
Drawdown
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Drawdown »

Blessed are the feet of those who bring the gospel of peace!
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life"

"Better drawdown Alvin!"
"If you gotta shoot, shoot don't talk"
Conservative since day one and until the last!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Yup Jim, that's the same technology, solar panel and a hand crank. it's loud enough to address a thousand people! It's perfect for those locations. The oral, story-telling cultures, are the original networks, the normal community structure. Sometimes I think literacy is a big obstacle. Wycliffe and others are partnering to get their translations available as audio bibles, since most people can't read the bible, even translated into their heart language.

i have tremendous respect for the people on the ground, barefoot, walking the miles to the next village with God's Word in a little technical wonder, that connects the local networks together. it's a thing of Beauty.

I find Ankerberg's site confusing, but i am easily confused.

this URL explains what's going on in far away places, it helps me see the huge picture. :idea:

https://jashow.org/gods-word-to-the-world/

Agape, out.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Jim, I am glad that single book was Mark, and not Revelation. Seriously.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

https://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/

this is a ministry making the technology. you can buy these things from them, but they ship to the buyer. I'm posting this because in my mind this is the MOST EFFECTIVE AND MOST OBEDIENT ministry on the planet. i bought one of their bible sticks so i can listen at night, but gave it away to someone who needs to hear it...

i'm posting this because they have cool stuff, the bible sticks and SD cards with your choice of language, whole bible or new testament with the Jesus movie. you might send a child to college with one of these cards, or a box full. they are going to places like **** because they are easy to conceal, and everybody walks around with earbuds plugged into a phone, eh? so as not to attract attention.

Ankerberg is the partner that moves the tech to the areas of interest, which revolve. currently it's s.e. asia. when i donate through his site, i am participating in the Gospel on the ground in *** .

WITH ALL THE BDN CHECKS LANDING IN MAIL BOXES, IMAGINE HOW MANY SOULS WE CAN REACH WITH THE .fakegov FUNDING !!!

thanks so much for checking this out. you know who you are.
Agape
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:30 am Jim, I am glad that single book was Mark, and not Revelation. Seriously.
The single books we had I think were all the Gospels.
We wanted people to meet Jesus, not learn religious theology. :D