Gamekeeper

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Gamekeeper

Post by 3leggedturtle »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kGtCF5d7I ... g3&index=2

I want one if these. Ever fondle one?
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Gamekeeper

Post by gamekeeper »

il_794xN.2795805588_1mdq.jpg

I have seen mixed reports on them, mostly favourable, I was going to buy the genuine MOD knife a while back but the price skyrocketed. Then these appeared at a reasonable price, I have other knives that do a similar job but I really should add one of these to my collection. The sheath looks pretty poor so a nice leather one would be needed.
I also am tempted to buy the Sheffield made Israeli combat knife its similar to the US Ka-Bar but less expensive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I don't know why but I like the Star of David on the blade.
now-israeli-commando__00323.1587728213.jpg
https://youtu.be/bNyRGODYEm4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Those are both nice looking and interesting. I bought a Czech VZ58 bayonet this weekend. And German flare gun.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I once had a Nazi marked flare pistol but couldn't get it legally licenced at the time.. :( collecting bayonets is quite a hobby over here but can get expensive.
1894c

Post by 1894c »

Hi -- I bought two big knives this past year -- a Ka-Bar Becker BK-10 and a Gerber Strongarm, hadn't owned a fixed blade for a long time. The Strongarm goes with me on patrol, and the BK-10 I bought for camping/hunting... :)
K-Bar BK-10.png
Gerber Strongarm.png
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:36 am I don't know why but I like the Star of David on the blade.
I'll tell you why.....the same reason I love my Uzi's......the Jews made formidable weapons to be used where they rightfully should be used.----006
Model A Uzi’s
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

1894c wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:29 am Hi -- I bought two big knives this past year -- a Ka-Bar Becker BK-10 and a Gerber Strongarm, hadn't owned a fixed blade for a long time. The Strongarm goes with me on patrol, and the BK-10 I bought for camping/hunting... :)

K-Bar BK-10.png
Gerber Strongarm.png
I've had a BK-2 for quite awhile....About the stoutest knife I've ever owned. I don't think they can be broken.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV