Funny

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Funny

Post by Bronco »

A woman goes into labor with her child. The doctor says that they have invented a new device to transfer the pain of childbirth to the father. He asks if it is ok to use the new device. The couple agrees and so he turns the pain to the father to 10%. The man feels nothing. They then bump it up to 20%. He still feels nothing. They keep doing this until they have the machine up to 100%. The man still felt nothing, so they go home happy, until they find the milkman dead on the porch.
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Funny

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Good'un :mrgreen:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

:lol: :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That was good!---006
Model A Uzi’s
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

In the 50's and 60's when my dad was the milk man that joke was old. Though once I understood it I always wondered about a couple of the red headed girls I went to school with.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

jeepnik wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:09 am In the 50's and 60's when my dad was the milk man that joke was old. Though once I understood it I always wondered about a couple of the red headed girls I went to school with.
Milkmen have been blamed for a lot of unexpected babies but I guess it's good for business... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.