WANENMACHER ARMS SHOW is a GO

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

WANENMACHER ARMS SHOW is a GO

Post by M. M. Wright »

Got word this week that the big Tulsa show is on. I'm at 9A so come by and say HI if you're going to be there.

a
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: WANENMACHER ARMS SHOW is a GO

Post by gamekeeper »

BTT.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I would like to go. Money is tight at the moment. Even just going to browse could be fun.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

I would like to go, but that many people, I don't know. And I can't stand to wear a mask for very long. I may pass till fall show.
NRA Life Member, Patron
Rockrat
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rockrat »

Been to that show a number of times. It is quite an experience and if you have never been to one, you ought to make it at least once. I'll bet this next one will be a zoo, packed way above normal.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

Hit a couple shows here in St. Charles, Mo last fall wanting to trade off my M6 Scout. Didn't find anything I wanted. Luckily a local toy store traded for the perfect thing and wanted my M6 to put on Gunbroker.

Not all that many masks in use. But a few.

Just came back from locations in north and south Florida. Some, but not all restaurants asking for them when standing, but not really enforcing. Stores still have "mask required to enter" signs up but as much as half inside took them back off, and others didn't seem to care if you did or didn't. Even on the ferry from Marco Island to Key West, which says by federal public transportation rules masks are required at all times, most took them off after seated. Of course even there you'll still see someone walking or riding a bike by themselves wearing one. Wonder if this will still be going on a year from now.