Is it ok to breathe...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Is it ok to breathe...???

Post by AJMD429 »

https://babylonbee.com/news/progressive ... to-breathe

Humorous but sadly reflective of today’s “liberals”... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Is it ok to breathe...???

Post by piller »

Can we talk all of them into holding their breath?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 66GTO »

The article may be satire, but not far from the truth. The Mayor of New Orleans just announced that bars may now have 50% capacity and are allowed to have live music for the first time on almost a year. HOWEVER, the musicians cannot play blown instruments, cannot sing, and no karaoke is allowed. It is getting harder and harder to tell satire from truth: https://nola.eater.com/2021/3/10/223236 ... estaurants
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

66GTO wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:50 am...It is getting harder and harder to tell satire from truth...
That’s for sure. I really thought that it was a joke when they started saying to wear two masks, but then I saw people actually wearing two masks out in public and realized it wasn’t a joke.

Of course the funny part is some of the ones wearing two masks, still wear them below their nose... :lol: :roll:

In our state they said that a bar had to be closed, but if they serve food it was OK to be open. Evidently that means the Covid virus is killed by food... :roll:

It also spreads more after 10pm, because businesses have to close by then.

These are the same people who think ‘full metal jacket’ bullets sound extra dangerous.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Doc, those are chin diapers for drooling mouth breathers. Don't you ever watch South Park?
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Umm, how did he get 2 doses already?
Doc correct me if im wrong but can a human hold their breath FOR A YEAR?
People are morons, if that guy was a part of my family tree I'd cut that branch off, run it through a chipper and burn the pile of chips!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

Where I am small businesses are restricted in customers, big businesses and supermarkets aren't. Covid apparently spreads more where the net worth of the business is too low. It suggests folks worried about getting covid or with symptoms get to the busiest store they can with the most customers and stay there.

Don't forget to handle all the products, fruit and veg too. Door handles and such need to get santisized but stuff that goes in your mouth is somehow apparently safe.

Also kids tell me in nightclubs or bars they are packed shoulder to shoulder buying drinks but law then says they have.to line up to wait a turn for the dancefloor. more evidence the virus don't interfere where money changes hands. Also you can stand in a crowded club but must sit at smaller bars. This virus knows what height to hit smaller businesses too. Darn smart germ.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The combination of that special paper and that ink have an antiviral effect. Just ask Bill Gates.
D. Brian Casady