Mohamet and the mountain......

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Mohamet and the mountain......

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
Bronco
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Mohamet and the mountain......

Post by Bronco »

I hope you have a lot of these! I am starting to get addicted to reading , visualizing and spending a few minutes with a good tale.
Thanks

John
Gettin old ain't for sissies!
There just has to be dogs in heaven !
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

My kids had a tomcat that hung around the place and I worked on it myself.
I took a burlap sack and cut one corner off, leaving a hole approximately 2" in diameter.
I lured the tom in, got him and stuffed him in the burlap sack, pulling his tail through the hole.
Then I rolled him up so he quit fighting and used my knife to operate.
I did not know a cat holds about 2 gallons of water but I did find out! Man, I wished I had not done the operation on top of the chest freezer on the back porch!
Once the operation was finished I unrolled the sack and opened it so the cat could get out.
Instead of departing in rapid fashion, that essobee hung around long enough to bite me several times!
Then he took off.
He stayed around the place though and was much more docile after that.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

My Uncle Homer was given a pure white German Shepherd which had brown eyes. That puppy, Snowball, grew up and just hated cats. There used to be a few cats around to hunt mice and keep the mice out of the granary. Snowball killed all the cats except for one large tomcat. After losing a few fights with that tomcat, he learned. Snowball would see the cat and go charging at it just barking as if he meant for it to be a deathmatch. About 20 feet away, that tomcat would turn straight at him, and Snowball would drop his butt to the ground and slide to a stop while still barking. It was obvious that the big tomcat was the winner in their previous fights.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

My Grandmother had a miniature Dachshund who was death on any critter that violated his territory. Sadly his stubby little legs gave the advantage to the vast majority of violators. But one day a particularly aggressive feral tom decided to turn and make a stand. Big mistake. Hansi charged straight in and got the tom by the throat. A rolling, squalling battle resulted in a bloody but victorious Hansi. The cat weight at least half again more than the feisty little dog but even living wild hadn't given him the heart.
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

On my childhood paper route, one place had two Siamese cats...They would hear me in the driveway, and guard the porch.
Yes, I was scared to knock on the door to collect the bill. :shock:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV