election fraud ? joe said so

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

election fraud ? joe said so

Post by Grizz »

[xxxii] Joseph Curl, “Biden Stumbles Through Final Days of Presidential Campaign,” The Daily Wire (November 2, 2020), accessed November 10, 2020: https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-st ... l-campaign.
Screenshot (5001).png
https://wallbuilders.com/a-fraud-ian-sl ... ter-fraud/

this is an historically accurate article about voter fraud in America,
capped off by the Fraud-in-Chief certifying that the vote is fraudulent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: election fraud ? joe said so

Post by AJMD429 »

Several stories here https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ today along that line.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

We have stacks of sworn affidavits from eye-witnesses. We have libraries of surveillance video's from various states, catching them in the act. We have a public confession from their candidate. Why is this farce continuing?
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

765x53 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:31 pm We have stacks of sworn affidavits from eye-witnesses. We have libraries of surveillance video's from various states, catching them in the act. We have a public confession from their candidate. Why is this farce continuing?
Because neither truth nor law are matters of high priority to the existing government.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I've never felt so frustrated, and irritated by an election in 50 years of voting! The fact that there's so much evidence of wrong doing, and yet the courts and everyone in power is able to sweep it under the carpet, and just forge ahead while ignoring the outrage of voters makes me so upset off I could spit bullets!
I think most people feel helpless in regards to how this is going down, and see no way to stop it. It's like a snowball going downhill, and everyone is just trying to get out of the way.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Once the Demoncrats declare war, I look for things to get bloody real fast.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm Once the Demoncrats declare war, I look for things to get bloody real fast.
exactly. they already have imported 25 THOUSAND armed troops there. they are spoiling for a fight. this is how they plan to rule, at gunpoint, the marxist way. is not possible for me to believe that they won't spill blood on wednesday. and blame it on me.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Yep, somehow ‘we’ will be to blame, even though we are thousands of miles away and minding our own business, for what DEMOCRATS will do Wednesday. The ‘news’ media probably already has the stories written... :|
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

This is why I hand wrote my state reps and my u.s.senators telling them myself, my family, and people I know who are too lazy to write that we are DONE voting Republican.....not switching parties but done voting.........until they come up with something secure that makes our vote count. ...and my wife and I have never missed a year since we started in '74.

Thinking of all of the supporting, donations, phone calls, energy spent convincing non believers of the right, etc...etc...we have done in all those years.......just to watch a senile old bastard with his 3rd world country running mate take it with virtually no effort......then smile and act happy when THEY KNOW they stole it.

Like Doc says, it's down to the fourth box.....let the chips fall where they may.....
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I think the letters on “done voting” are a good idea.

They know we won’t vote Democrat, so if we vote all they have to do is be the ‘lesser’ evil. We still get EVIL. Lying unfaithful RINO sphincters.

We need:

> Paper ballots

> Voter ID

> IN-person voting

> Candidates willing to DEFY peers who dare suggest even the most minimal violation of the Bill of Rights. Even proposing a law that censors speech or religion, prohibits assembly, regulates or restricts firearms or ammunition, permits search or seizure without warrant, or forces states to submit to federal control in any area not explicitly delineated as within the federal purview, should result in that person being expelled from office, lose their pension, and never serve as a government employee other than cleaning toilets in government buildings, for the rest of their life...

> Candidates willing to admit that other ‘rights’ like health care and housing and education and all that are NOT real ‘rights’ and are NONE of the government’s business other than as arbiters of court cases on tort or contract law.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Doc....how many hours a night do you sleep? I'm retired and have all day to complete my chores, blah..blah.....and by 10 or 11 I'm brain dead.

In addition to being a doctor, which I'm sure is demanding along with dealing with your educational schooling/updates to keep your license, family, animals, home issues, shooting, you still have time to keep us all informed as to the happenings in the political world....and you say it with thought and intelligence. :D

Ya think you can spare me 10% of your energy??!! :D ...and maybe a chunk of your gray matter?----6
Model A Uzi’s
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

> Candidates willing to admit that other ‘rights’ like health care and housing and education and all that are NOT real ‘rights’ and are NONE of the government’s business other than as arbiters of court cases on tort or contract law.
we are way late on that one. fdr's entire economic policy was formulated around the proposition that the NOT real rights absolutely are real rights, and it is the duty of the government to see to it that the government provide the funding to all the citizens so they will not face any poverty. this was in the depression era when Americans were literally starving, and the handouts have never ceased.

I forget the name of the man responsible for this entire program, but will post it when it comes to me, unless one of you'all know it.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

I can't believe all the people out there that think there was no fraud. I heard a guy on the radio just today say the fraud has been debunked. He knows this because the governors and secretary of states said so! I bet this guy didn't believe President Trump when he said he didn't collude with Russia but believes these other politicians. I'm telling you there is no common sense left in the world.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixgun, my grey matter is leaking out and becoming grey HAIR...!!! :shock:

I sleep all day one day a week and about five hours the rest of nights.

Of course when my son comes to visit he wonders why I don’t want to wake up and do stuff on the one day a week I get to be at home and catch up on my sleep... :lol:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Amazing! Some people have it...most don't.....I'm going to bed early tonight....1:00....so I can get up early tomorrow..10:00
Model A Uzi’s
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

I realised when they got infinite genders across the line, truth would never be the same.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The good part about when people have gender is that they do not procreate. In order to reproduce, you must have sex.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

piller wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:14 am The good part about when people have gender is that they do not procreate. In order to reproduce, you must have sex.
Sadly, not true.

:cry:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

download.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.