CONTEXT of the context we're in

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

CONTEXT of the context we're in

Post by Grizz »

I have posted numerous times that the problems we face, as a community and as a country, are spiritual. That's the CONTEXT we are stuck with. Our Nation is under spiritual attack, believers are under spiritual attack, and the endtime prophecies of scripture are coming into clear focus on the tele every day. It's exciting.

I rarely watch daystar tv, but this morning, watching Joni Table Talk, there was someone named Tom Horn who writes books and discusses prophetic bible passages in the context they were written .

I've been writing about demonic forces in DC, and satanic operations in the world, and the links to prophecy, for quite a while, several years. These links that I found today have excellent information about our times. It's almost like they read my posts. Kidding. Sort of.

The following sources explain better than I can what's happening and what's coming.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2020 ... reat-reset

https://www.skywatchtv.com/videos/the-g ... g-in-2025/

https://www.skywatchtv.com/videos/dr-da ... -prophecy/

If anyone has other files in this context please post them up. It's easy to gloss over what's happening, what's referred to tip-toeing past the graveyard.

As always, the good news is that Christ HAS DEFEATED Death, Hell, and the Grave. The good news is the power of YHWH unto Salvation. Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. And NO ONE comes to the Father but via Jesus. Yeshuah in hebrew. Literally salvation of God. And we find ourselves justified by YHWH when we BELIEVE HIM and TRUST JESUS. That's it. That's what "doing the works of God" consists of.

Agape,
piller
Posting leader...

Re: CONTEXT of the context we're in

Post by piller »

The way I read it, it won't be much longer. I wonder how the Slimestream news will try to spin it when a bunch of us are suddenly gone?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:06 am The way I read it, it won't be much longer. I wonder how the Slimestream news will try to spin it when a bunch of us are suddenly gone?
I wonder about that too. I've recently thought that perhaps our corpses will be left in plain sight and the wicked ones will assume the pandemic is their friend. I haven't seen anything in scripture to indicate that our bodies will disappear. We will be changed to our new body at that instant, but does that mean that our corpse vanishes? Don't know about that one.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am not sure about that, either. However, it is pretty plain that what makes us will be gone. One thing I do know, they will refuse to believe it.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost