Autumn's Armory

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Autumn's Armory

Post by marlinman93 »

A friend sent me a Youtube video of this young girl reloading 9mm ammo with a Dillon press, and then test firing it. I enjoyed it enough to check out her other videos, and was thoroughly entertained by this young lady, and her mature approach to making gun videos work. A lot of adults should watch her videos before making one on Youtube. They could learn something from hers!

https://www.youtube.com/c/AutumnsArmory556
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Autumn's Armory

Post by gamekeeper »

She is indeed more watchable than a lot of YouTube commandos 8) that Colt 49 looked more like a Navy 51 in her tiny hand.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Somewhere some idiot is planning to have the parents charged with child endangerment. Sad, but very true these days.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

jeepnik wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:20 pm Somewhere some idiot is planning to have the parents charged with child endangerment. Sad, but very true these days.
She's got better safe gun handling skills than a lot of the morons I see at the range!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Check out the look on her face about 3 minutes into this video when her dad unsafely walks in front of her while she’s holding a gun. She deftly moves the muzzle away from him and makes a very annoyed face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUeJ9wl1_NE
Last edited by AJMD429 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

That's was awesome! Need to train em at a young age, If only I can get my wife to go to range with me, I believe can change her mind about guns. My granddaughter is 8 months and I already have a rifle set aside for her, it's a henry .22lr levergun . If she anything like her daddy she will be hunting by time she gets about 12 yoa. Md just this year passed a law as to where u can hunt deer with a straight wall rifle cartridge. My son in law looking at the ar in the 350 caliber. He has an ar in the .556 but wants to change the upper for the 350. Anybody have any experience with hunting with the 350?
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot