Lyman

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Lyman

Post by hondo1892 »

I posted a while back about sending in a couple of molds to Lyman to have them recut. They couldn't recut my molds so they gave me some options. I took the reimbursement they offered. Lyman ask if I still had the receipts for the molds and how much I paid. Well the receipts were long gone but I told them I thought they were $90.00 each. Well when I went to the mail box yesterday the Lyman check was there. I opened it up and found they sent me $238.00 for my molds. I was surprised they sent that much to me. While I'm not a big fan of their molds now I must say that their customer service is very good. I will still use their other reloading items. Now I need to decide which molds I'm going to replace them with. It will probably be an Arsenal mold sense they look like my Accurate molds and I really like them.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Lyman

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Well that was a nice gesture on their part..
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Re: Lyman

Post by hondo1892 »

I thought so. They will get my business again just no molds. I wish that their molds were still as good as the ones I bought back in the 80's. Wish I still had those molds too.