New Clint Eastwood Film

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Griff
Posting leader...

New Clint Eastwood Film

Post by Griff »

Just got the following in an email from one of best friends:
Bless him. We'll miss & need him when he's gone!

The Clint Eastwood patriotic movie

As Hollywood Tries to Stop New Patriotic Movie, Clint Eastwood Gives Them Brutal Surprise!

Clint Eastwood’s new movie, “The 15:17 to Paris,” is based on true events, where three American heroes stopped a terrorist on a Paris train in 2015. It is causing the Hollywood crowd to go nuts. They just tried to put the kibosh on certain scenes that didn’t fit their liberal agenda and boy, that made Eastwood mad. So the famous actor and director who voted for President Donald Trump just slapped the leftists hard with a brutal surprise. You’re going to love it.

Clint Eastwood is an American icon and is probably the most famous Conservative actor and director in Hollywood. Eastwood’s legendary work affords him the ability to pick and chose what type of movies he’ll make and he loves making patriotic American movies.
His current film, “The 15:17 to Paris” is in the final edits, but the Hollywood crowd hates it, and they tried to stop certain people from seeing it The reason is the pro-American message it sends, described in this synopsis on Google: “In the early evening of August 21, 2015, the world watched in stunned silence as the media reported a thwarted terrorist attack on the Thalys train #9364 bound for Paris. An attempt prevented by three courageous young Americans traveling through Europe.”

The summary adds, “Throughout the harrowing ordeal, their friendship never wavers, making it their greatest weapon and allowing them to save the lives of the more than 500 passengers on board. The heroic trio is comprised of Anthony Sadler, Oregon National Guardsman Alek Skarlatos, and U.S. Air Force Airman First Class Spencer Stone, who play themselves in the film.”

The movie stirs real patriotic emotion and honors the three American heroes who have military backgrounds. It shows an Islamic terrorist, who gains entry into France as a migrant, attempting to slaughter 500 people, with three Americans stopping him. This just isn’t the type of movie the Hollywood crowd makes, and they tried to screw Eastwood by giving it an “R” rating.

The reason they gave for the “R” rating was it showed “violence,” and this upset off Clint Eastwood, who is making this film so teens could also see a movie with real American values. It was a cheap shot by the liberal Hollywood idiots, and Eastwood decided that wasn’t going to happen. The legendary star shocked the Hollywood crowd by taking on the rating board himself, something that never happens. And, not only did he take them on, he blew them away.

“Clint Eastwood has won an appeal to overturn the R rating originally assigned to his upcoming film, The 15:17 to Paris. Instead, it will be rated PG-13. According to a source, the R rating was given for the train attack scene at the center of the film, which the Classification and Rating Administration described as ‘a sequence of violence and bloody images,” reported Hollywood Reporter.

They added, “The Classification and Rating Appeals Board says it reviews 800 to 900 films each year, with fewer than 12 ratings a year appealed. Eastwood represented his own film on behalf of Warner Bros., which opens the film in theaters on Feb. 9.”
Clint doesn’t just play a “tough guy” in his movies, he showed those Hollywood snakes that he really is a tough guy who won’t be pushed around. He’ll make any darn movie he wants to make, and they won’t stop him from making sure as many Americans as possible can see it.

Here’s the highly awaited trailer for “The 15:17 to Paris ” that just came out:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/IC_lnyn2R2Q

In case you’re wondering how much the Hollywood crowd detests this movie for its pro-American military theme along with its anti-Islam, anti-migrant message, here’s how one Hollywood critic describes it:
But in the hands of someone like Eastwood, this [movie] reads like a recruitment ad for the military. Nothing diminishes the heroism of these three men, but in Eastwood’s hands, it looks like he’s coasting on their achievements to tell a story that will make some people think that they too can be heroes if they just head down to their local recruitment office. [Source: Collider

Well, let the haters hate. They loathe patriotism and they despise middle-class working Americans who love this country. They can’t stand Clint Eastwood who said that former President Barack Obama is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.”
Lastly, what in the hell is wrong with sending the message to teens that they too can be heroes? What is wrong with giving some kids the idea that joining the military is a heroic thing to do? This is exactly the kind of movie our young people need to see in today’s world that is filled with idiot celebrities pushing anti-American messages. If this movie inspires just one young American to join the military and make their life worthwhile, then Clint Eastwood’s film will be a resounding success.
http://us-daily.tk/hollywood-tries-stop ... l-surprise
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: New Clint Eastwood Film

Post by gamekeeper »

Three cheers for Clint Eastwood, sounds like something I'd love to see too, probably upset a few sheeple over here also, great.... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I remember the story from when it happened, and wanted to see the film. NOW IT IS A MUST SEE.
Go get'em Rowdy!
I did not know the actual hero's were the heros in the movie.l, awesome.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Cool beans, thanks for bring it up Griff. :)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I like anything that irritates Hollyweird.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

I generally don't like going to the movies but I just might have to go see this one.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

I rarely spend money on what Hollyweird makes nowadays, but this will be a happy exception! :D
bmtshooter
Levergunner 2.0

Post by bmtshooter »

Clint made my day !!
NRA life member
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I think I will look for it and take PillHer with me to see it. She would like it, too.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
sureshot
Levergunner 2.0

Post by sureshot »

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

marlinman93 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:48 am I like anything that irritates Hollyweird.
Yep...... 8)
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jcw
Levergunner 2.0

Post by jcw »

I haven't set foot in a movie theater in years. I will for this one.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

"I haven't set foot in a movie theater in years. I will for this one."

ditto