NRA Museum: treasure trove of leverguns

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Cast&Blast
Levergunner

NRA Museum: treasure trove of leverguns

Post by Cast&Blast »

Anyone been to the NRA Museum in Fairfax, VA? I was going to go back today but ran out of time. I work very near there (and use their range regularly, it's an awesome range).

Anyway, if you're ever in the area, the museum is truly wonderful. Very thoughtfully presented displays, easily navigable with details available about each gun at convenient kiosks throughout. I can't recommend this museum enough for the gun enthusiast. And the levergun enthusiast's favorites are very well represented here! (I'll try to get there next week and post some highlights and favorite leverguns I see.)

If you're traveling from out of town, a nice day includes both this museum and the new, nearby Air and Space museum at Dulles Airport. Go to both in one day and you will fall asleep that night filled with pride to be an American and an itch to get out shooting the next day!