Hey....levergun photo's!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Hey....levergun photo's!

Post by Nath »

Lol :lol: Not very good ones as it turned out! Grainy :( !

N :)
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Hey....levergun photo's!

Post by FWiedner »

Good enough for me to get my fix of living vicariously through 'em.

Wish I was doin' THAT.

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:) :) What Mr. Wiedner said. :mrgreen:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ragnor
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Ragnor »

Nice shots! Just the image of green grass is nice to see. Looks like a great afternoon of lever gunning. Nice rifle too. Thanks for sharing. :D
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

BlaineG wrote::) :) What Mr. Wiedner said. :mrgreen:
+3
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
rgates
Levergunner 1.0

Post by rgates »

Nath, if you don't mind, what is that sling on your levergun? I have been looking for something just like that.
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Nath, awesome pictures.
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

rgates wrote:Nath, if you don't mind, what is that sling on your levergun? I have been looking for something just like that.
Hmmm...I have no idea of it's make. A dealer had it in his bargin bin and I thought it would work on the dinky carbine as it is elasticacated!
N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pete44ru »

Works for me, Nath ! . :)

R U the "Dawn Hunter" ?

M. M. Wright
Advanced Levergunner

Post by M. M. Wright »

A little grainy maybe but still beautiful. Thanks Nath.
M. M. Wright, Sheriff, Green county Arkansas (1860)
Currently living my eternal life.
NRA Life
SASS
ITSASS
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

M. M. Wright wrote:A little grainy maybe but still beautiful. Thanks Nath.

No Sir, afternoon/eve'.....the camera is pointing your way!

Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Nath wrote:
rgates wrote:Nath, if you don't mind, what is that sling on your levergun? I have been looking for something just like that.
Hmmm...I have no idea of it's make. A dealer had it in his bargin bin and I thought it would work on the dinky carbine as it is elasticacated!
N.
I have two slings just like that. IIRC, they came with the 2 Winchester mdl64As I've owned. Then again, one mighta been with my 1st Rem 700 and the other w/my Marlin 375. Both have Uncle Mikes QD swivels an adjustment slide and ~1-¼" leather strap.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

Beautiful photos. Looks like you got both the foreground and the sky properly exposed. That is not easy to do. Getting the sky properly exposed really enhances a photo.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/
mod71alaska
Senior Levergunner

Post by mod71alaska »

Very nice, Nath! Always enjoy seeing photos of you and Tia and your successful hunts together! You Brits sure are lucky to have valets who you can bring along and call over to take your proud moment photos! :lol:

I have a question I've been wondering about for a long time and meaning to ask you: What game preserve to you hunt on??? :?: I've never seen such abundance of small game in one place as you shoot every time you go out! Where I live in rural "New" Hampshire in "New" England there's no small game or bird hunting even remotely close to what you have...everyday!

Jolly good hunting I'd say Old Chap! :D

Give beautiful Tia a pet from me!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nice photos Nath, glad to see you have bunnies up there, I haven't seen one around here in over a year.
Anyway, your photos inspired me to take my 9422 for a walk in the woods but only for a bit of plinking.
I did shoot three squirrels the other day with my Cooey .410 just to keep my eye in.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

game keeper wrote:Nice photos Nath, glad to see you have bunnies up there, I haven't seen one around here in over a year.
Anyway, your photos inspired me to take my 9422 for a walk in the woods but only for a bit of plinking.
I did shoot three squirrels the other day with my Cooey .410 just to keep my eye in.
you keep sluggin' them GK....how is your son doing?
A lot of places on my new ground are not ideal for rabbit and only a few struggle to survive there however I am hopefull of more after nearly a year of removing about 16 fox's from there and counting! Most the area is wet clay kind of soil, they don't like that!
mod71alaska wrote:Very nice, Nath! Always enjoy seeing photos of you and Tia and your successful hunts together! You Brits sure are lucky to have valets who you can bring along and call over to take your proud moment photos! :lol:

I have a question I've been wondering about for a long time and meaning to ask you: What game preserve to you hunt on??? :?: I've never seen such abundance of small game in one place as you shoot every time you go out! Where I live in rural "New" Hampshire in "New" England there's no small game or bird hunting even remotely close to what you have...everyday!

Jolly good hunting I'd say Old Chap! :D

Give beautiful Tia a pet from me!
Valets :roll: I quit bringing him along....too noisy! Then I discovered the self timer on the snapper!
It is no game reserve as such, I just keep shooting the preds and the small game get some peace so settle down here. It's akin to the old way of gamekeeping, working with nature and mildly tipping the balance in favour of game, a little, maybe!

Tia is spoilt enough :lol:

Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Nath, GKJr is still trapping Grey Squirrels in Northumberland, he has also been shooting a lot with some awful precharged air rifle :roll: he and his new bride came to visit a couple of weeks ago, it was good to do a bit of Pigeon shooting with him again. Thanks for asking..... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

game keeper wrote:Nath, GKJr is still trapping Grey Squirrels in Northumberland, he has also been shooting a lot with some awful precharged air rifle :roll: he and his new bride came to visit a couple of weeks ago, it was good to do a bit of Pigeon shooting with him again. Thanks for asking..... :wink:
BRIDE! :shock: .......just like his dad...dunna hang around :lol:

Time goes too fast! :(

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!